• |3| Average

1 6.25%
  • |2| Bad

1 6.25%
  • |1| Terrible

1 6.25%
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    When Ichgio sees his mortal enemy, at his house with his friends and family, what Ichigo does ? Punches him and runs away, leaving all of his loved ones, with an enemy... and here I though he was supposed to be a hero ? Ichigo is too easily mind fu*ked.
    LOL! I was thinking that throughout the entire chapter! Honestly, I was just waiting for him to activate his fullbring and charge in, but he acted very uncharacteristically for once. Usually Ichigo is attack first, ask questions later when his loved ones are involved. I did get the vibe of a bad horror story though lol

Hmm..wonder why they deliberately left out Ishida's name in all this?

Quote Originally Posted by Aversion View Post

Hmm..wonder why they deliberately left out Ishida's name in all this?
    That is also another thing that makes me question, why isn't ishida affected? is it because tsukishima spared him for unknown reasons? or it was someone else entirely that attacked ishida like ginjou mentioned before of the possibility that someone else entirely attacked ishida.... or is it that quincies are immune to tsukishima's abilities? The last time i saw ishida is in his room with a creepy stare at he window, he must have notice something.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    Too much coffe, not enough sleep, eh Ichigo (no shi*t, my eyes look worse than his, after about 1,5 day without a sleep ;p) ?

The first thing, is this translations fault, or Kubo's ?
    "...you are not wearing shoes":
    Spoiler!

First panel:
    Spoiler!

Ichigo probably didn't have any shoes when he entered their living room, japanese people tend to leave there shoes at the door or below the stairs before they come in... and the page were you show he has a shoes is after ikumi picked him up, so it could be that he had shoes in ikumi's house since he works and stays day often and ikumi gave it to him since he wasn't wearing any when he fled his house panicking (i'm staring to think they have a more that bossXemployee relationship ,usually when women stuff their breast or stuff ichigo's face into their breasts he reacts comically, here he just blushed and felt good about it)<--just an observation and if its true then ichigo is into HOT MILFS

*yawn

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

SIMS for short >:] StareIntoMySharingan's Avatar
    WTF is up with ichigo's reaction!? i thought he was going to charge at the bad guy, not act like a little bitch! come on ichigo, isn't obvious what he did to your family, why act so terrified? -_- i was so looking forward to a cool brawl :'[ who knows how many chapters i gotta wait now...

and to all those who actually thought the bad guy was related to ichigo... .. . -> LMAO, in yo FACE! >:]
    And witness the sparkle within this world of darkness.
    http://mangashare.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic54294_1.gif

Prick List: Gaara, Bee Genesis 1.0's Avatar
    Yeah, this chapter was just awesome.

I'm loving this new angle, he's literally alienated everyone Ichigo regularly interacts with, that he cares about. Thing is, Ichigo's M.O. has always been rescuing and protecting those he cares about, as we saw with the Hueco Mundo & initial Soul Society arcs. Someone is taken away against their will or hurt and it motivates him. So what does he do now when his motivation has been taken away & in essence used against him? Not only don't they want his help, anything he does will only serve to alienate himself further & knowing Sinister T, he'll always have one of them present & Ichigo will be afraid to take action because of it.

Instead of a direct attack on him physically, he's assaulting the driving force behind his success & his own self confidence & it's broken Ichigo faster than any Cero or zanpaktou.

Seems he's very clearly driving Ichigo towards Isshin & Kisuke, his only remaining allies, who've probably shielded themselves from the threat only to have Ichigo lead it right back to them.

"For I being a poor man, have only my dreams & I have spread them beneath your feet. Tread carefully, for you tread upon my dreams."

I don't buy it. this was very out of character for Ichigo. His thinking would have automatically gone to well, if i defeat/kill this guy right now, all my friends and family should go back to normal. *attack*

I could see if that happened and then Mr. T went and said "oh ho! so you think my technique will end if you end my life?! muahaha not so fast my friend!" Then one of Ichigo's friends/family getting injured by Ichigo somehow while they are defending Mr.T. THEN I could see Ichigo turning into a big soppy vagina. But no, it was just poorly played out in my opinion.

Why the fuck does the Read Bleach Online link link me to Naruto???!!!!

Thanks Jaiden for the actual link.

I really liked this chapter, an awesome streak of psychological mindfuck in it, although I would like an actual explanation as to what is truly going on.
    I don't buy it. this was very out of character for Ichigo. His thinking would have automatically gone to well, if i defeat/kill this guy right now, all my friends and family should go back to normal. *attack*
    I don't think it was out of character. He was in fact about to do it but he couldn't with his family and friends around telling him to stop.
    I'm loving this new angle, he's literally alienated everyone Ichigo regularly interacts with, that he cares about. Thing is, Ichigo's M.O. has always been rescuing and protecting those he cares about, as we saw with the Hueco Mundo & initial Soul Society arcs. Someone is taken away against their will or hurt and it motivates him. So what does he do now when his motivation has been taken away & in essence used against him? Not only don't they want his help, anything he does will only serve to alienate himself further & knowing Sinister T, he'll always have one of them present & Ichigo will be afraid to take action because of it.

Instead of a direct attack on him physically, he's assaulting the driving force behind his success & his own self confidence & it's broken Ichigo faster than any Cero or zanpaktou.

Seems he's very clearly driving Ichigo towards Isshin & Kisuke, his only remaining allies, who've probably shielded themselves from the threat only to have Ichigo lead it right back to them.
    This, pretty much.
    Last edited by LeaT; 06-23-2011 at 11:50 AM.

Why Ishida may not be affected

Quote Originally Posted by my2kb22 View Post
    That is also another thing that makes me question, why isn't ishida affected? is it because tsukishima spared him for unknown reasons? or it was someone else entirely that attacked ishida like ginjou mentioned before of the possibility that someone else entirely attacked ishida.... or is it that quincies are immune to tsukishima's abilities? The last time i saw ishida is in his room with a creepy stare at he window, he must have notice something.
    They did not show exactly how Ishida is wounded but we do know he took physical damage. Everyone so far that we saw Tsukishima use his technique on he did not physically wound. That doesn't rule out he didn't use his technique on Ishida but it is something to consider when pondering if he is under the technique or not.

Also in I wonder how long the technique will last all the other Fullbrings can't use their technique indefinitely so maybe he can only manipulate people for so long at a time. It would be kind of overpowered if he could do it indefinitely.

Yeah Gen got it pretty down pat with this one. Ichigo has been placed into a position he's never been in before, forcing him to come up with a different resolution.

I thought it was kind of odd that Tsuki taunted Ichigo with the fact that Orihime and Chad were already under his control, but didn't mention Uryu. So far Uryu has been the only one to suffer physical pain so maybe there really are two people posing as the T Man at play seeing as their methods were different.

It's hard to make sense of how Tsuki gained those powers if Fullbringers don't evolve, but rather grasp their full potential. I'd be really impressed if somehow Ginjou was behind all of this somehow, almost as unexpected as Aizen.

Agreed that Isshin, Urahara and mystery Shinigami are his last line of hope. (Kind of kills the possibility that Karin might have become a Soul Reaper seeing as she's currently MF'ed, on the bright side it increases the chance of it being Rukia)

The storyline is getting better with each twist and turn, can't wait to see what happens next.

As long as everything just keeps on flowing forward, then that's already enough.
    Where there's a will there's a way!
    Spoiler!