• |3| Average

1 6.25%
  • |2| Bad

1 6.25%
  • |1| Terrible

1 6.25%
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by dct21 View Post
    nice chapter, it had a bit of a horror movie vibe too it. Wouldn't be suprised if next chapter if ginjou is also under his spell and is just faking right now. Where is urarahara and isshin when you need them
    Yes, Where do Isshin and Urahara fit in all of this, or don't they?

Quote Originally Posted by kiduka View Post
    So Tsukishima really does have the ability to manipulate the mind, so when he cut Inoue and Chad he basically put them in his trap.

I think this could be why Isshin went into hiding, he probably knew about Tsukishima and the treat he posed.

With only Ginjo left Ichigo may go to Urahara for help, things are about to get interesting.
    Awww come on, tell me you're kidding.

Anyway, this is probably the kind of problem that goes away when you behead the offending villain.

By the way, some of us correctly asserted that Ichigo's siblings were under Tsukishima's control all along...(.ITYS)

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Mangastream's version is up.
    http://mangastream.com/read/bleach/46888961/1

Update when you can Roku!!

Insanely good chapter. Insanely good.

Ichigo's been seriously mindfucked by Tsukishima it ain't even funny. Well, kind of.

I think Kubo threw me a curve ball at the end when Ginjou appeared and said that the rest of the Fullbringers were caught in Tsukishima's trap though because I really thought where he was heading next. So if Ginjou and the other fullbringers is not an option, is Urahara shop Ichigo's next destination.? It could be be.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    Too much coffe, not enough sleep, eh Ichigo (no shi*t, my eyes look worse than his, after about 1,5 day without a sleep ;p) ?

The first thing, is this translations fault, or Kubo's ?
    "...you are not wearing shoes":
    Spoiler!

First panel:
    Spoiler!
    I caught that as well. Though maybe Ichigo has a whole wardrobe full of clothes at his sugar momma's house!

When Ichgio sees his mortal enemy, at his house with his friends and family, what Ichigo does ? Punches him and runs away, leaving all of his loved ones, with an enemy... and here I though he was supposed to be a hero ? Ichigo is too easily mind fu*ked.
    THIS THIS THIS!!! This really kinda bothered me about this chapter. When did Ichigo turn into such a pussy?! Where is the badass that came in the nick of time against an all-powerful Aizen who looked like he couldn't give two shits about anything that went down.

You gotta be shitting me....This better not be some damn illusion technique/fullbring! Im tired of the same old crap!!!

Either way, was nice to see the mindf-ck tsukishima gave him lol. I wanted to see Ichigo slap Tatsuki and tell her to not mouth off to him in his own damn house lol, who the hell does she think she is ordering him around in his own home! I never liked that butchie anyways...

Lets hope there is some action soon, that way we can see Ichigo's new powers and Ginjo being serious.
    A pie in the sky?

The Emperor of Everything dct21's Avatar
    Doesn't anyone think his abilities are a little bit to similar to aizens

There are similar but I think Tsukishima's ability goes a step further, Aizen can cast illusions but Shuu chan can actually manipulate people, if Aizen had this ability he would've got everyone on his side.

That's right, from what i understand he can manipulate memories and he made everyone believe he's an old friend from the past or someone they know.
    I can see Isshin and Urahara stepping in to save Ichigo and ginjo from tsukishima...then they'll hide somewhere and think of a plan to save everyone, with the help of the mystery shinigami too maybe

Quote Originally Posted by kiduka View Post
    There are similar but I think Tsukishima's ability goes a step further, Aizen can cast illusions but Shuu chan can actually manipulate people, if Aizen had this ability he would've got everyone on his side.
    I think Kiduka hit the nail right on the head. Tsukishima ability is more mind manipulation technique than a illusionary technique. And yes if Aizen did have this ability everyone would've been his little puppets.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Appearance of Darkness Aga bomBa's Avatar
    It's T-Yomi guys..
    ... You're Dead 2 Me Now ...

http://read.mangashare.com/Bleach/ch...3/page001.html

Am I the only one who is getting an old chapter of naruto to show up at this link until the very last page...?