• |3| Average

1 6.25%
  • |2| Bad

1 6.25%
  • |1| Terrible

1 6.25%
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Bleach Bleach Chapter 453 : "Mute Your Breathe Friendship"

A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!

Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto

The Emperor of Everything dct21's Avatar
    nice chapter, it had a bit of a horror movie vibe too it. Wouldn't be suprised if next chapter if ginjou is also under his spell and is just faking right now. Where is urarahara and isshin when you need them

Awesome chap. I think this chap proves Tsukishima can manipulate a person's mind/emotion. There's no way all of Ichigo's friend and family knows who Tsuki is like they're been friends with him for ages without Ichigo knowing.

Is it me or the art is not as tight as usual? The lines underneath Ichigo's eye and his eye itself felt rough. It's still good though.

sig made by me

wow creepy chapter^^

So Tsukishima really does have the ability to manipulate the mind, so when he cut Inoue and Chad he basically put them in his trap.

I think this could be why Isshin went into hiding, he probably knew about Tsukishima and the treat he posed.

With only Ginjo left Ichigo may go to Urahara for help, things are about to get interesting.

Is this another ichigo didnt touch/see the sword type trick while everyone else did so he's the trump card as what happened with aizen?
    Hey baby, wanna take a gander at some Adam West penis?

.......Yes, actually. Yes it is.

Still, it's awesome to see Tsuki employing such a unique strategy, versus a big mindless slashing battle like before. He's choking off every one of Ichigo's allies. Only Ginjou is left, and he's so fishy he could pretty much open up his own seafood restaurant.

I mean, what are the odds that all of his allies, strong as they are presented to be, just so happened to suddenly fall under Tsuki's trap in the short time it took Ichigo to get home (since Tsuki has been chasing him ever since then, and wouldn't have had time to attack the other group).

Cool chapter though!

THEY CANCELLED THE REAL PIRATE KINGS OF RAFTEL?!!!

Proud (and confused) subscriber of Shonen Jump Alpha.

Too much coffe, not enough sleep, eh Ichigo (no shi*t, my eyes look worse than his, after about 1,5 day without a sleep ;p) ?

The first thing, is this translations fault, or Kubo's ?
    "...you are not wearing shoes":
    Spoiler!

First panel:
    Spoiler!

Is it me or is Ginjou a little to skinny ? Maybe he is a fake ? Maybe all of them are fakes and it's not Tsukishima's power, but someone else who works with/under him ?

When Ichgio sees his mortal enemy, at his house with his friends and family, what Ichigo does ? Punches him and runs away, leaving all of his loved ones, with an enemy... and here I though he was supposed to be a hero ? Ichigo is too easily mind fu*ked.

This chapter made me LOLED pretty good when Ichigo run into Ikumi and then Tsuki poped out of no where....

Hahaha Ichigo's so pissed that he's getting mindfucked.