• Average

0 0%
  • Bad

0 0%
  • Terrible

0 0%

Naruto 544 Discussion / 545 Predictions

Know his name: Jiraiya Sama of the legendary Sannin
    May he rest in peace and he will be sorely missed, the strongest out of all the three

just as i hoped, he learned the yellow flash technique.
    Ability to see through evil is also pretty awesome.
    Cool chap.

Great chapter!

The way Naruto dodged the Raikage's punch was pretty damn cool. And like I thought the Alliance will use Naruto's evil sensing ability too root out the white zetsu's. Madara is definitely on overkill mode right now, 6 Jinchuuriki's with both a Sharingan and Rinnegan. It just got serious in this bitch.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

i wonder where sasuke is during all this.

Know his name: Jiraiya Sama of the legendary Sannin
    May he rest in peace and he will be sorely missed, the strongest out of all the three

i wonder if kabuto will screw him over by undoing the edo tensei... or that naruto insta pwn kabuto and ends the edo tensi! xD

Haven't Kabuto summoned the same Jinchuuriki...?

Quote Originally Posted by ammada™ View Post
    Haven't Kabuto summoned the same Jinchuuriki...?
    its his summons that madara use as pain's

I predict a kyuubi conversation coming up next chapter. Now that everyone else accepts Naruto as the child of prophecy, its time for kyubi to begin have faith. But if that happens, I'll be pretty upset. Yellow flash technique one chapter and kyuubi support in the next would be just too much.

Madara must believe that replacing the rinningan in one eye with a sharingan will provide some sort of advantage. I don't believe he thinks it superior, otherwise he'd not have taken the rinningan for himself. He must have some powerful techniques in those eyes that he plans on using, at the very least, the transportation technique or a simple genjutsu. I don't remember seeing Nagato ever use genjutsu with his eyes.

Does the creation of pains cause the controlled to take the eye forms of the controller?

Is this a direct part of pain's moons eye plan? As in, does he at some point in time plan on strategically placing those jinchuriki around the globe, so that one is always looking at the moon?

Is the shining light on the second to last page in fact Naruto and not the sun?

Is Naruto now faster than the 4th? The 4th used teleportation seals during his fight with Raikage to evade the super speed punch. Naruto looked like he just moved out of the way.

The battle planner (shadow dude's dad) seemed to make a mistake about Naruto's ability to use his So6P mode and shadow clones at the same time. I don't think it will make a difference with Naruto's new found speed.