4 14.29%
  • |3| Average

1 3.57%
  • |2| Bad

1 3.57%
  • |1| Terrible

3 10.71%
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8
    Even if they were limited to the original jutsu of the Paths that Nagato used (each using only one technique), they'd still have their Edo regeneration and probably some Jinchuuriki chakra. Imagine God Realm spamming Bijuu-powered Shinrai Tensei without having to wait to recover, or the level of chakra/speed/strength they must possess. I still think all of the Jinchuuriki will be able to enter some level of chakra cloaked state.

Basically, they're VERY hard to kill, and far from weak on their own. Madara himself is also not crippled in the slightest, and can fight alongside them (although I doubt he will, he doesn't seem the type). But each of those Edo Jinchuuriki Paths is easily S-class, purely through their Edo/Jinchuuriki traits and their single Rinnegan techniques. Now, if they can actually use those Sharingan they've been given for Genjutsu/mimicking attacks, etc... they're insanely strong.

Of course, Naruto is still strong enough to fight them, provided he has some way (or some one) to seal the Paths once they're down for the count.

Quote Originally Posted by Icho Tolot View Post
    I really don't think that using the edo jinchuuriki makes sense, Madara could easylly keep the corpses store in his other dimension or in someplace in his hideout for use later with this purpose, Kabuto was pretty clear that the only way to overcome the ET zombies is to seal them or to force him to release the jutsu, using the ET for the paths gives Kabuto a lot of power and I don't think you can modify the ET zombies for starters...

Well we soon find out..

Just one thing though, if Madara did indeed store the jinchuuriki bodies after extracting the bijuu to later use them for his take on 6 paths of pain then what benefit would he get from using those bodies? I mean with the bijuu taken out they're not any more special than any other dead body however Edo Tensei binds the soul of someone to a host body and that has the advantage of bringing back the abilities they had in life whether it be a kekei genkai or bijuu chakra like Kinkaku and Ginkaku. To me it seems much more likely that Madara would use the ET jinchuuriki which would have the kind of chakra strength and abilities that they had in life rather than the left over bodies which would be interchangeable puppets purely reliant of the strength of the rinnegan user controlling them like with Nagato's 6 paths of pain.

That's how I understand it to be anyway, we'll know more soon enough.

^ There was the case that not all bodys were fitted to be turned in to paths of pain (at least in Nagato's case), they (I think) needed to die in a peculiar way. Here somehow all of the jinchurikis are fit, yet they all died in the same way, so did I remeber it wrong or something ?

Quote Originally Posted by bluntman_exe View Post
    Just one thing though, if Madara did indeed store the jinchuuriki bodies after extracting the bijuu to later use them for his take on 6 paths of pain then what benefit would he get from using those bodies? I mean with the bijuu taken out they're not any more special than any other dead body however Edo Tensei binds the soul of someone to a host body and that has the advantage of bringing back the abilities they had in life whether it be a kekei genkai or bijuu chakra like Kinkaku and Ginkaku. To me it seems much more likely that Madara would use the ET jinchuuriki which would have the kind of chakra strength and abilities that they had in life rather than the left over bodies which would be interchangeable puppets purely reliant of the strength of the rinnegan user controlling them like with Nagato's 6 paths of pain.

That's how I understand it to be anyway, we'll know more soon enough.
    The primary advantage I see as most important of all, would be not giving Kabuto unnecessary power over Madara and his pawns. I mean, let's say the army gets clever enough and forces Kabuto to call the summons back away , either forcefully, or w.e.; then I don't see Madara as being naive enough to say, "Well never thought that would happen, guess that's my loss completely." Also as powerful as Madara may be and while Kabuto is distracted by many ETZ to control, thinking ahead to when that changes, I still don't think Madara would be able to lift that condition from them. Meaning Madara would pretty much have to rely on Kabuto and ensure his safety, to ensure his pawns are always free to act.
    Not only would it give him some sort of power, but it could also possibly provide a link, (either mentally, physically,spiritually, w. e.), that would be detrimental to Madara just by it's existence.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    ^ There was the case that not all bodys were fitted to be turned in to paths of pain (at least in Nagato's case), they (I think) needed to die in a peculiar way. Here somehow all of the jinchurikis are fit, yet they all died in the same way, so did I remeber it wrong or something ?
    Interesting idea. Don't think it was necessarily specifically stated though?
    There are more things in heaven and earth then is dreamt of in your philosophy

Quote Originally Posted by SCarred Luffy Lvl:Z View Post
    The primary advantage I see as most important of all, would be not giving Kabuto unnecessary power over Madara and his pawns. I mean, let's say the army gets clever enough and forces Kabuto to call the summons back away , either forcefully, or w.e.; then I don't see Madara as being naive enough to say, "Well never thought that would happen, guess that's my loss completely." Also as powerful as Madara may be and while Kabuto is distracted by many ETZ to control, thinking ahead to when that changes, I still don't think Madara would be able to lift that condition from them. Meaning Madara would pretty much have to rely on Kabuto and ensure his safety, to ensure his pawns are always free to act.
    Not only would it give him some sort of power, but it could also possibly provide a link, (either mentally, physically,spiritually, w. e.), that would be detrimental to Madara just by it's existence.

Interesting idea. Don't think it was necessarily specifically stated though?

I agree with the bolded part

As for the first part, 2 things:
    I think your underestimating the importance of the eyes of the former Jinchuuriki and what that means for Madara's control over them.
    And I think you're overestimating the joint shinobi army's ability to track down Kabuto within a day when they've got their hands full as it is.

Quote Originally Posted by bluntman_exe View Post
    As for the first part, 2 things:
    I think your underestimating the importance of the eyes of the former Jinchuuriki and what that means for Madara's control over them.
    And I think you're overestimating the joint shinobi army's ability to track down Kabuto within a day when they've got their hands full as it is.
    I think you're underestimating the original justus control over them as well. Way I understand it, Even if Madara has control over what they do now:
    A. That might not last making it "equally as perfect" as Kabuto's control has been also.
    B. Kabuto might have lost control because of controlling too many, too much energy expended, or some inherent flaws in control in the technique itself. Meaning the same could happen to Madara.
    C. Way I understand it , Kabuto chooses to + he can not only end the technique but ensure they never get used again as well, I see no control Madara has being able to stop that aspect if Kabuto should choose so.

+ the second point was my mistake, I said it, but I don't necessarily mean only the joint army catching up to Kabuto. Was using them more as an example. There could be many forces after Kabuto at some point, anyway. You really think the joint army hasn't already sent any teams after Kabuto, when finding out the basics?...
    I mean if Madara himself came after Kabuto, or vice versa, and Kabuto decided to just betray Madara when he found out what he's doing with the bodies.

Kabuto has not been trusted this whole time yet you'd trust him with any level of control over what you'll use as your primary "arms and legs"?...

Kabuto decides to betray Madara and releases just those former jinchurriki souls for all time, I see no way Madara stops that from happening unless he's simply close enough, knows about it , + knows the exact timing to totally knock out Kabuto before he does so.

So yes Madara might have to look after "dead bodies" a bit more to ensure none, or less damage, something that could be covered possibly using Naruto's abilities against him, ( shadow clones of the dead bodies), but he has total control, + with Madara's abilities it might be quite easy to just avoid damages, or find a way to have them repair themselves as well.
    There are more things in heaven and earth then is dreamt of in your philosophy