4 14.29%
  • |3| Average

1 3.57%
  • |2| Bad

1 3.57%
  • |1| Terrible

3 10.71%
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    So then there would be duplicates of the jinchurikis? Kabuchimaru with the Edo's with their souls in another body and Madara with their original bodies but him just moving them around like puppets?

If this is the case then Madara's don't have their original powers and only have their path powers where Kabuto's have their original powers right? I think Kabuto's will win
    A pie in the sky?

Is it just me or has the Jinchuuriki Edo on the bottom left activated MS

Spoiler!

lol i think it's juts u. I don't blame u cuz it looks like it's a MS but it's a normal sharingan, it's just kishi that drew it a bit wrong

Speculation: Madara is using the Edo-Tensei summoned Jinchuuriki, however, he's taken them away from Kabuto by converting them into Path bodies. Since they were summoned back with their own powers and chakra (as opposed to using fully dead bodies), the black rods are not necessary to transmit chakra to them to power their Path abilities. Now, this doesn't mean that they have access to their original powers anymore, they could, but there's no way to know right now, but it does mean that not only do they have the advantages of the sharingan, they can still coordinate with the rinnegan.

On a different note, Naruto has just proved that he's capable of evading Amaterasu, since Raikage was able to do it, and Naruto is faster than the Raikage.

Appearance of Darkness Aga bomBa's Avatar
    btw.. Shikaku thinks that Naruto can use Kage Bunshins in R- Mode, but he can't. So, this means that Naruto will find a way for doing that, OR those slugs are going to be the key for finding them.

- I'm still curious what Sasuke's Extra Doujutsu is going to be??

And even in Naruto's current condition, he's still no match against Madara. Will he evolve his skills further on the battlefield like always, or..
    ... You're Dead 2 Me Now ...

Quote Originally Posted by Shock View Post
    So then there would be duplicates of the jinchurikis? Kabuchimaru with the Edo's with their souls in another body and Madara with their original bodies but him just moving them around like puppets?
    Yes, we now have 2 sets of jinchurikis, the paths with the real body and the Edo with the souls in a different body.

If this is the case then Madara's don't have their original powers and only have their path powers where Kabuto's have their original powers right? I think Kabuto's will win
    That's my question, if nothing change yes but if somehow Madara can channel the beasts power from GM to the paths......

Quote Originally Posted by Icho Tolot View Post
    Yes, we now have 2 sets of jinchurikis, the paths with the real body and the Edo with the souls in a different body.
    The Jinchuriki are the ET zombies, because if you look on the sharingan side they have black eyeballs like all the other ETZ's. So there is not 2 sets, there is 1 set that madara has customised.
    Quote Originally Posted by [JUiCE] View Post
    The virginity is strong in this one.

I must say, while most of us saw Naruto with this powerup, it was done pretty well.

SIMS for short >:] StareIntoMySharingan's Avatar
    do you guys notice a resemblance?

http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/39717916/5

http://www.mangafox.com/manga/naruto/v52/c485/7.html

brothers indeed o_O each with their own screws loose in their own ways...

naruto's the savior lmao... what a jackass. if it wasn't for that elder toad with the prophecies, i would bitch-slap him. if naruto saves the shinobi world by taking out chakra, im'a be SO pissed >:'[
    And witness the sparkle within this world of darkness.
    http://mangashare.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic54294_1.gif

Quote Originally Posted by Sirxxx View Post
    Someone brought up the point of Naruto being faster than his dad, since he's able to accomplish the same feats, but with pure speed and not teleportation (teleportation is still superior though. No matter how fast you get, a banana peel could still completely undo you).
    And yet some1 'teleporting' could die just from a coin or something placed where a vital body organ will teleport to, and their dead, either way pretty easy.

Quote Originally Posted by DragonZypher View Post
    I predict a kyuubi conversation coming up next chapter. Now that everyone else accepts Naruto as the child of prophecy, its time for kyubi to begin have faith. But if that happens, I'll be pretty upset. Yellow flash technique one chapter and kyuubi support in the next would be just too much.
    Nah, that type of thing seems perfect for end of the manga battle, not beforehand. Would also be upset but think it has no chance of happening.

Quote Originally Posted by Icho Tolot View Post
    I think you guys are misunderstanding one thing, those paths are the corpses of the jinchurikis they took the beasts and not the Edos Kabuto has summoned.

I'm the only one that are seeing that?!?!?

Actually, also didn't think of that. Although it would make more sense. I see Madara not willing to rely or truly "combine efforts with Kabuto. There's a reason in some ways they are fighting 2 different wars @ the same time.
    Last edited by SCarred Luffy Lvl:Z; 06-23-2011 at 04:18 PM.
    There are more things in heaven and earth then is dreamt of in your philosophy