4 14.29%
  • |3| Average

1 3.57%
  • |2| Bad

1 3.57%
  • |1| Terrible

3 10.71%
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    You know whats sick, knowing that Naruto needs the ultimate power of Rikudou and to be a glowing ball of light to match Minato and to slightly beat Raikage.... Geez these two are total beasts! They are that friggen fast with no Bijuu in them or magical OG ninja energy boost, its sick, after seeing this there is no way Kakashi is "kage" level lol, kage level is a whole new field now.

But anyways interesting chapter. I wonder how they are going to use Naruto's evil sensing ability in the field? We all know the white zetsus are evil and its not like their hiding or anything so why do they need him in the field to find them? Maybe its to find Madara or Kabuchimaru? Also if Naruto and Bee go up against 6 Jinchuriki and survive then that is a total punk move on kishimoto's part. These are suppose to be the ultimate ninja weapons, someone who can shoot lava out of his mouth or make a bubble that is practically indestructible and if your caught in it you'll melt... I hope its one on one and some of the other great ninja in the fights now get involved too, like Kakashi/Guy/Hokage/Raikage/etc... Other than that Im excited for the next chapter, I really want to see Gaara fight! And see Shikamaru in action again. I hope they don't get shafted.
    A pie in the sky?

I think Naruto will take one of Tsuande's slugs and will use them to sense the evil Zetsu's. Since they are all inter connected they can probably link their senses all to Naruto the same way they can take chakra from Tsuande and link it to everyone.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Quote Originally Posted by Island man View Post
    that the best chapter we had in weeks, my question is where is Madara getting these rinnegans, is it possible to retrofit sharingan with senju energy to make rinnegans? just throwing that out there.
    Any of the paths will Automatically reflect the Rinnegan from the Rikudou. I am unsure about the Sharingan, it is possible that since Madara is using a Sharingan, that too is being reflected.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    ^ I'm not sure. Pain's paths, looked fresh and alive, yet were really dead. But those jinchurikis with a sharingan and rinnegan, look like zombies, so:
    a) Tobi just added power to Kabuto's summons (used up his powers for naught, as even if Kabuto couldn't control them from now on, he still probably could end the jutsu any time he wants),
    b) The bodies of the paths were corrupted by the sharingan,
    c) the dead bodies couldn't be revitalised at same level as pain's path, as Tobi doesn't posses such high level of life energy (but enough to use rinnegan),
    d) they look like zombies because of being ex-jinchurikis.
    I have a feeling that Tobi/Madara has completely taken over the Jinchuurikis from Kabuto. Question is whether he used the power of the Rinnegan, or he's using his Sharingan to control Kabuto, or whether he just used knowledge gained from learning about the EDO jutsu.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

I liked the art in this chapter. Way more detail than most of the chapters recently.

Also, amazingly epic chapter, as others have said. And wow, Madara's just gotten even more intimidating. I can't help but think this new Six Paths fight will be FAR more devastating. I mean, the Paths each have Jinchuuriki powers, are Edo Zombies so they can't be killed, have Sharingan (which leads me to believe they can use more than just their Path jutsu), and Madara himself is at full power, not crippled like Nagato.

Basically, Madara + Paths are over twice as powerful as Nagato + Paths. All of the weaknesses of Nagato + Paths are completely gone here.

Oh, and as I called last chapter, Naruto DID give the exact same line Minato did before he dodged Raikage's punch, "I've been given a lot of responsibility. I can't screw up." The translation is slightly different, but it was so predictable.
    Last edited by Rlinfamous; 06-22-2011 at 07:24 PM.

This is without a doubt an amazing chapter. The ending was the bread and butter of the chapter. This is Kishimoto's unpredictability at work here. THIS is why I love Naruto.

Alright, Nagato implanted rinnegan on his 6 paths so why couldn't Madara do the same? It appears the rinnegan can be duplicated. As for the sharingan Madara has a full stock of eyes at his disposal, so thats how he probably got the sharingan on the paths of pain.

Looks like Madara wants full control of the jinchuriki. So he is using the rinnegan. I'm wondering if this new set of 6 paths of pain can wield their bijuu or not. It would be crazy if Madara put the bijuu in the individual former jinchuriki.

Appearance of Darkness Aga bomBa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rlinfamous View Post
    I liked the art in this chapter. Way more detail than most of the chapters recently.

Also, amazingly epic chapter, as others have said. And wow, Madara's just gotten even more intimidating. I can't help but think this new Six Paths fight will be FAR more devastating. I mean, the Paths each have Jinchuuriki powers, are Edo Zombies so they can't be killed, have Sharingan (which leads me to believe they can use more than just their Path jutsu), and Madara himself is at full power, not crippled like Nagato.

Basically, Madara + Paths are over twice as powerful as Nagato + Paths. All of the weaknesses of Nagato + Paths are completely gone here.

Oh, and as I called last chapter, Naruto DID give the exact same line Minato did before he dodged Raikage's punch, "I've been given a lot of responsibility. I can't screw up." The translation is slightly different, but it was so predictable.
    Totally fckin right and he dodged him the same way

- BADASS EPIC CHAPTER !!!! WHAAT.. naah, amazing chapter; like other's have been saying. The art, script.. just freakin GOOD!!! Probably one of the most greatest chapters in months.

Why aren't people confused, about the jinchirikuu's having all a Rinnegan? Madara manipulated those eyes, after he got Nagato's Rinnegan? So, did he evolved a " sharingan eye " into a "rinnegan eye " >?

Or is it because he got both Rinnegan and Sharingan eyes in his sockets, and through his Rinnegan eye, he's having control over those bodies? BUT DIDN'T you need those " Black Rods ", for making them all have the Rinnegan??

He has over 100 sharingan eyes, but I've to read it again for understanding it correctly about those Rinnegan eyes. All those Jinchirikuu's are probably out of Kabuto's control and those Jinchirikuu's don't have any Uchiha blood. Meaning that he's has control over them through Sharingan + Rinnegan.. MADARA UCHIHA IS FUCKIN GODLIKE!!!!!!

Just sum it all up;

1. Madara isn't crippled, so he didn't have those paths as a protection like Nagato had to.
    2. Madara can command then through Sharingan and Rinnegan.
    3. Each Jinchirikuu has his one of the six paths.
    4. ^^ on top of that; Madara can use alone all fckin six paths powers.
    5. Madara having control over Gedou Mazo.
    6. Madara's teleportation / phasing doujutsu's
    7. Madara having all those zetzu's as his left hand
    8. Madara's control over Sasuke ?!?!
    9. Madara can replace body parts and sharingan eyes, like it's nothing + he can replenish his chakra through white- zetzu ( the same way how white- zetzu gave sasuke chakra ).
    10. Madara's Fan on his back.. just kidding

COMBINE ALL of THESE with his life- experience, knownlegde and probably huge arsenal of jutsu's / doujutsu's.. I don't even know how to react on this; Madara Uchiha is the most epic, godlike villain in Naruto Manga.

That's enough about Madara how great was Naruto in this chapters guys?? The moment when he dodged Raikage's move, I was like; YOU GO M..FCKER! but this chapter just showed us; how fckin great Minato really is.. I just WANT SOME FLASHBACKS of Minato, Madara, Shodaime and all the other great shinobi!!!

Gonna read it again, EPIC.. nuff said.
    ... You're Dead 2 Me Now ...

I predict a kyuubi conversation coming up next chapter. Now that everyone else accepts Naruto as the child of prophecy, its time for kyubi to begin have faith. But if that happens, I'll be pretty upset. Yellow flash technique one chapter and kyuubi support in the next would be just too much.

Madara must believe that replacing the rinningan in one eye with a sharingan will provide some sort of advantage. I don't believe he thinks it superior, otherwise he'd not have taken the rinningan for himself. He must have some powerful techniques in those eyes that he plans on using, at the very least, the transportation technique or a simple genjutsu. I don't remember seeing Nagato ever use genjutsu with his eyes.

Does the creation of pains cause the controlled to take the eye forms of the controller?

Is this a direct part of pain's moons eye plan? As in, does he at some point in time plan on strategically placing those jinchuriki around the globe, so that one is always looking at the moon?

Is the shining light on the second to last page in fact Naruto and not the sun?

Is Naruto now faster than the 4th? The 4th used teleportation seals during his fight with Raikage to evade the super speed punch. Naruto looked like he just moved out of the way.

The battle planner (shadow dude's dad) seemed to make a mistake about Naruto's ability to use his So6P mode and shadow clones at the same time. I don't think it will make a difference with Naruto's new found speed.

you're too troublesome Shikamaru-sensei's Avatar
    I simply think Madara used the Pain jutsu and that would grant the vessels rinnegans and he just swapped 1 with a sharingan.

However they are still edo, so we first need to learn how much control Kabuto is going to have over them, if any.
    Last edited by Shikamaru-sensei; 06-22-2011 at 09:00 PM.

I think you guys are misunderstanding one thing, those paths are the corpses of the jinchurikis they took the beasts and not the Edos Kabuto has summoned.

I'm the only one that are seeing that?!?!?

Holy crap... I didn't even think that. You were probably the only one that saw that...

How are you so sure?