Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Too epic, indeed, but now it seems like the zombie jinchurikis, Bee and Naruto will have to team up to defeat the paths of Tobi. The time of Kabuto's betrayal is near.

So, what jutsu will they have ? From the rinnegan each will have one from the 6 avaiable jutsu, plus Tobi's time-space ninjutsu ? Or did he use the sharingans from his collection ?

Just read the full script and DAM!

*Sigh of relief* Naruto is the new yellow flash, and once again proves he is only at his best when his life is on the line. Got to love that.

Dont think Shikaku realises his plan may work but it will kill naruto.
    Quote Originally Posted by [JUiCE] View Post
    The virginity is strong in this one.

oh man, we got six paths of Tobi using jinchuriki bodies, while the souls of those jinchurikis are bound in the Edo summons and those summons would have their own bijuus chakra along with their original powers. That is just badass. Madara and Kabuto have got an awesome arsenal, we still got Sandaime Rikudou Nagato, and Mangekyou Itachi out there, and now new Pain Rikudou along with the Edo zombie jinchuriki. Day 2 of war is gonna be hell unleashed. Well played Kishimoto.

I think the 3 tailed jinchuriki would be the Deva path, since he's the one Madara used the most for his plotting behind the scenes, he would most likely make him the strongest path. And they all may have teleportation powers as well, especially if it's Madara's chakra being pumped into em. We still have to learn about his sharingan collection, and how/if it may have played a role in the Pain creation.

This chapter is gonna be too good.
    Last edited by Rokudaime Sennin ™; 06-22-2011 at 11:45 AM.

I could be off but I was under the impression that the new Pains would be controlled by Nagato and maybe Itachi jointly.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Quote Originally Posted by Rokudaime Sennin ™ View Post
    oh man, we got six paths of Tobi using jinchuriki bodies, while the souls of those jinchurikis are bound in the Edo summons and those summons would have their own bijuus chakra along with their original powers. That is just badass. Madara and Kabuto have got an awesome arsenal, we still got Sandaime Rikudou Nagato, and Mangekyou Itachi out there, and now new Pain Rikudou along with the Edo zombie jinchuriki. Day 2 of war is gonna be hell unleashed. Well played Kishimoto.

I think the 3 tailed jinchuriki would be the Deva path, since he's the one Madara used the most for his plotting behind the scenes, he would most likely make him the strongest path. And they all may have teleportation powers as well, especially if it's Madara's chakra being pumped into em. We still have to learn about his sharingan collection, and how/if it may have played a role in the Pain creation.

This chapter is gonna be too good.
    Could it be that in order to awaken the Rinnegan from the sharingan you just need Kyuubi chakra? Since Madara has only had the Kyuubi chakra twice (once during the Konoha attack and now with the Kin-Gin bros) it does seem a coincidence that he has awakened the Rinnegan at 2 seperate occasions. He could have given it to Nagato as an experiment to see if they worked, and it did, but he could not get to the Kyuubi again, so he waited and when Kin-Gin showed he took the oppotunity.
    Quote Originally Posted by [JUiCE] View Post
    The virginity is strong in this one.

Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    I could be off but I was under the impression that the new Pains would be controlled by Nagato and maybe Itachi jointly.
    Nagato doesn't need Pain Rikudou, he's a Rikudou himself. I haven't read the full script, waiting so as not to fully suck the fun out of the chapter once released. But I'm pretty sure the Six Paths are of Madara, the main reason being the fact that they have a sharingan in right eye socket, and rinnegan in left eye socket. It's like a giant WWE rumble, every1's invited, 2 Rikudous, (niidaime and sandaime), new Pain Rikudou, and so much more.

Quote Originally Posted by Nano View Post
    Could it be that in order to awaken the Rinnegan from the sharingan you just need Kyuubi chakra? Since Madara has only had the Kyuubi chakra twice (once during the Konoha attack and now with the Kin-Gin bros) it does seem a coincidence that he has awakened the Rinnegan at 2 seperate occasions. He could have given it to Nagato as an experiment to see if they worked, and it did, but he could not get to the Kyuubi again, so he waited and when Kin-Gin showed he took the oppotunity.
    Na, I don't ascribe to the theory of the jyubi or it's chakra (thus kyubi's chakra) having anything to do with the doujutsus and their powers, mainly rinnegan.

The rinnegan is composed of the physical and spiritual energies of Rikudou, meaning Shodai's dna + spiritual energies, and Uchiha spiritual powers (maybe sharingan) and then an awakening.

All the rinnegans you see, none of em are real, but merely manifestations, that's how I understood it thus far, could change depending on what role the sharingan collection played into it.

Currently there's only one true pair of rinnegans out there in Narutoverse, those were the eyes Madara stole from Nagato's body, killing konan in the process. Otherwise Madara wouldn't have had to risk his life for them, they're the only true eyes he could use. The rinnegan on Edo Nagato is a manifestation onto a corpse, as in when the soul of Nagato entered the sacrificial body, and his dna was provided, the eyes changed into the rinnegan till he is bound to the impure world. Same goes for Edo Itachi, that's a manifested Mangekyou as well. You can't simply pluck those eyes out and use em for urself, they'll simply disintegrate into ashes/corpse eyes.

None of the Nagato's Pain Rikudou bodies rinnegans were real as well, simply manifestations until his chakra was pumped into them, otherwise the alliance would've had 6 pairs of rinnegans at their disposal (including the two animal realms). The eyes would revert back to their old self, as in the the jinchuriki corpse eyes once Madara's link to them was gone.

He's a really cautious mo**f**ka, he doesn't like to fight unless absolutely necessary as in the case with konan in order to retrieve Nagato's eyes. So he went ahead and created his own paths, how he's gonna control em without chakra rods is still a mystery.

And we're still not sure what powers each of those eyes will have, if having only one rinnegan will limit the path's capabilities even further. All the eye business is really getting too complicated. It may seem convoluted to us for now, but I'm sure it'll all come together once the mangaka reveals the true mechanisms behind the Pain creation. This is too good tho,
    A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!

Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto

Looks like Madara will transmit chakra through the Gedou Mazou, he won't need the rods (or maybe he has rods inside the Corpses actually), because the GM has Massive Chakra, so large that they transmit without need of rods.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

SIMS for short >:] StareIntoMySharingan's Avatar
    o_O holy shit! :O
    And witness the sparkle within this world of darkness.
    http://mangashare.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic54294_1.gif

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    Looks like Madara will transmit chakra through the Gedou Mazou, he won't need the rods (or maybe he has rods inside the Corpses actually), because the GM has Massive Chakra, so large that they transmit without need of rods.
    possible, Gedou Mazou will definitely play a role in the new Pain creation/control. But I'm still confused bout one thing, Madara said, they should be accustomed to their eyes by now, was he referring to the Pain bodies or Sasuke? If he used jinchuriki corpses for his new Pain Rikudou, why the hell would they need to be accustomed to the eyes, they're dead corpses.

Did the six jinchurikis leave for the war efforts or did they stay behind, i can't remember. It's possible he may have implanted/given the Edo jinchurikis the eyes, but how would that be doable. I'm starting to think the six paths are the Edo jinchurikis, not borne from their dead bodies, altho with the exception of Gaara, Akatsuki/Madara would've had the remaining bodies, so does make sense that there would be six separate Edo bodies with the jinchuriki souls, and six paths using jinchuriki bodies. But I still don't get that statement of his, unless he was able to implant other souls into the jinchuriki bodies via some Gedou Rinne Tensei/Edo Tensei fusion and bring em to life then transplant the eyes, then where the f**k would he get that many rinnegans from.

Man, it's all so confusing yet so intriguing at the same time.

Madara is definitely playing no games isn't he.

Quote Originally Posted by StareIntoMySharingan View Post
    o_O holy shit! :O
    Holy shit indeed.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,