Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Did we just witness Naruto Upping his speed to Minato Class Speed..(MC), So now he's officially faster than Raikage?

I can see where this is going. We now know how he'll avoid Amaterasu. Next, he needs to figure out Kage Bunshin while in Rikudo mode, and shortly after that FTG technique. I hope Minato left something with the Toads about FTG for them to be able to teach it to Naruto.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Intresting thing with the rinnegan,

I would imagine there would be a distiction between between 6 bodies all geting a rinnegan eye as oppose to the real rinnegan being with oringal carrier and has transferred his chakra to them and giving them a rinnegan that way. This rinnegan and pain bodies is begining to sound like virus infecting people lol.

And come to think of it if these pain bodies actually have a "real" rinnegan that would mean konoha would a pair rinnegans aswell. Jiraiya captured one of nagato's pain bodies. I always though it wasn't real rinnegan becuase you need the chakra of the oringinal carrier which in that case is nagato. I not a fan of the "naruto getting a rinngean" theory but it could be possible.

I doubt the rinnegan can easily be repilcated like this, it would be olkay if its all to with the chakra and that would be fine because there's still one carrier with the rinnegan sending the chakra. But creating copies of the eye itself seems like kishi is trolling himself by saying the rinnegan rare in the frist place.

Anyway, Jiraiya during the fight with nagato was always mysetrifed by the nagato's 6 bodies having a rinnegan. I guess its about time we know how this really works.

Also "that jutsu" when is this going to come into play? I mean is there a jutsu or not lol. The toads are gonna have to get involved here somehow. I would think if naruto is going to fight madara latter on he would need this jutsu, he has the fox's powers so one would think "that jutsu" is coming soon.
    Last edited by psukkar; 06-22-2011 at 05:06 PM.

Chapter is already out.

Mods need to close this.
    Ava & Sig created by Max
    v Credits to IIDX v
    Spoiler!

what, where? its not on mangastream's site yet

http://www.mangashare.com/release/info/502/544

POW just got the name wrong in the spoiler thread.

The newest chap is 544 not 545
    Ava & Sig created by Max
    v Credits to IIDX v
    Spoiler!

SIMS for short >:] StareIntoMySharingan's Avatar
    what's going to happen when the REAL 545 comes out? o.O
    And witness the sparkle within this world of darkness.
    http://mangashare.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic54294_1.gif

Lollipop Candy ♥BAD♥ girl daz bonez's Avatar

Naruto 545 Spoilers

Post here spoiler summaries, translations, pictures and scripts of the upcoming chapter.
    No discussion is allowed here. If you want to discuss the spoilers, please do it in the Spoilers Discussion thread. Any discussion reply here will be moved or deleted.

No spoilers outside this thread
    Posting spoilers outside the spoiler threads will result in account infractions, there are people who do not wish to get spoiled. Please respect that!

Important notes:
    • Do NOT post fake spoilers, if you already know they're fake.
    • Along with the spoiler, ALWAYS add the source of it with a link and also whether it's confirmed or not.
    • Put text spoilers in quote tags.
    • Do not post babelfish/google translations here, since theyre not accurate. You can post those translations in the Spoilers Discussion thread.

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Fisher Tiger is a punk ass bitch.

-----credit to Maximo for the kick ass ava----

SOURCE : http://naruto-mangaspoiler.blogspot....5-spoiler.html

By : Shenigmai

Madara says or thinks to himself that Naruto’s ability to feel hostility and hatred is just like Uzumaki Mito’s.

He gives us another hint that he’ll be defeated by stating “This is the final day of the Senju will of fire”. If that doesn’t scream imminent defeat I don’t know what does.

The Zetsu horde combines to a giant Zetsu which Naruto destroys with his finger FRS.
    Trasnlation
    Verification: Confirmed
    Source: NF
    Credits: Deadly Monk

MH
    Naruto talks about summoning Gama Hiro at the end. He has a long talk with Shikaku and Shizune tells Sakura about Yamato's disappearance.
    Quote:
    Yes, he calls it the "Mini Rasenshuriken". And Madara now knows he controls the Kyuubi.
    He literally calls it "Mini"

When Naruto and Bee arrive, Bee rushes towards "F" (Yes, another character with a letter for a name) and wants to greet him but Naruto attacks him. He says they're all Zetsus and defeats them all.

Bee keeps talking to the Zetsu's, I guess he can't detect them. Naruto's rasengans are the same, he can just produce them over and over now. Seems like Madara knows every detail of what's going on. The Edo Jins aren't there either.

Naruto 545 Spoiler Discussions

Discuss here the spoilers of the upcoming chapter posted in the Spoilers thread.

No spoilers outside this thread
    Posting spoilers outside the spoiler threads will result in account infractions, there are people who do not wish to get spoiled. Please respect that!

Mini-rasenshurikens thrown from the fingertips, formed by tiny chakra hands.... awesome. [Now we know he doesn't need clones, he could probably even make Bijuu-bomb rasenshuriken with 5+ charka hands.]
    So is the information that other previous-Kyuubi Jinchuuriki have known, quantifiable powers.

I wonder who Gama-Hiro is? The frog mountain is a frog itself maybe...?
    I am an artist, and my medium is death. I'm about to create my masterpiece :s

Fan of the Rasengan Doujutsu theory, even though it's dead. Although, he does have the special Uzumaki clan blood.

Quote Originally Posted by thorofasgard13 View Post
    Because he's the hero the shinobi world deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. Naruto.