3 30.00%
  • |3| Average

1 10.00%
  • |2| Bad

0 0%
  • |1| Terrible

0 0%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    I'm curious about the "eye" thing. Sound similar to the character of Odin from the norse myth + the eye of Sauron. LOL. Wow, Gray was able to land a punch against Ultear. That cocky bitch deserves some spanking...Cannot wait for the next chapter to come out(:
    "Religion is the masterpiece of the art of animal training, for it trains people
    as to how they shall think."

Arthur Schopenhauer - Pessimism

Mmmm, It's good chapter......and thanks God that is Gray isnt like Sasuke simply manipulated

Quote Originally Posted by SCarred Luffy Lvl:Z View Post
    Yeah, was thinking that was the reason to keep mentioning ice shell lately, that Gray had found some way to equal it's power in a different attack, or he had @ least come up with a new powerful ice tye of attack, that could be considered a "game-changer".

Though Still not so sure how Gray alone could hope to defeat a equivalent to or supposedly greater than S-class mage, alone, while just taking the test to determine if he could equal like the lowest S-class mage level?

If he wins, think that means not only Kana, but Gray needs to pass the exam as well. It would be crazy for him not to.
    well i was thinking 3 things.

1.a spell where every thing he touches or breaths on or what ever turns to ice.
    or
    2. the same effect of the ice touch thing but he could turn his body in to ice and gain more control over his powers.
    or
    3.some kind of ice armor that grants him better control and more powerful ice attacks .

idk im thinking ice man i guess?
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonflame View Post
    I really don´t like how Ultear seems to be losing control over herself. She seemed so calm and collected before, plotting schemes behind the scene´s in the previous arcs.
    Now she´s just some product of evil that´s not that worth mentioning.

I would have liked her being an antagonist for a few more arcs to come, now it just seems like she´ll be done after this arc. It´s a shame really. There was more to get out of this....
    On a similar note here, I see this too soon for Ultear.

Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    On a similar note here, I see this too soon for Ultear.
    Ya, I wouldn't be surprised if she teamed up with Raven Tail after this. I don't think Gray is on her level yet.