3 30.00%
  • |3| Average

1 10.00%
  • |2| Bad

0 0%
  • |1| Terrible

0 0%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    So, Ultear has other kinds of magic as well (the equip one, as she pooled a sword from thin air). Gray have seen to many dragon slayers (fake and real) and now he himself uses the elemental punch magic .

yeah gray way awesome, great chapter and again time for gray to step up and own !. i hope he has some kind of new power as well maybe something he has come up with to make up for never using ice shell. ? but either way this should be a great fight.

also the two teams. natsu, freid, bixlow and eventually gildarts should be the attack team. i personally think GH have more battle power some where? but thats just me.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Good chapter.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Is it me or ultear is a total psycko whacko ?? --'
    I'm pleased to see that gray didn't fall into ultear's trap. And i wouldn't have picture gray being able of defeating someone as strong as Hades...

Does anyone else think Ultear maybe took that hit on purpose?

I really don´t like how Ultear seems to be losing control over herself. She seemed so calm and collected before, plotting schemes behind the scene´s in the previous arcs.
    Now she´s just some product of evil that´s not that worth mentioning.

I would have liked her being an antagonist for a few more arcs to come, now it just seems like she´ll be done after this arc. It´s a shame really. There was more to get out of this....

Active follower and dieheart fan of the following running manga's:
    One Piece
    Naruto
    D. Grayman
    Bleach
    Fairy Tail
    Soul Eater
    Katekyo Hitman Reborn!
    Skip beat
    Vampire Knight
    Bakuman

It seems to me that we haven't really ever seen grays full strength. He gets bruised and bloodied, then gets pissed and freezes someones head.... the closest he has ever been was either the fight against trinity raven where he froze the stolen fire, or the fight with Juvia. That being said something is going to happen with "Zeref" before the fight is over.....

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Chaos View Post
    Something suddenly happened to Ultear before she took the shot from Gray. Just take a look at her face before Gray land his punch, there was something wrong with her.

sig made by me

maybe or maybe its a trick or maybe hades "eye" got to her?
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by QXY View Post
    Finally the cat is outta the bag, glad to see gray easily saw it coming too!

But if urtear is the strongest of the 7 sins of purgatory then gray is in for a tough fight.
    Unless someone helps him out maybe
    Seems more like an impossible fight, unless some1 helps him out. Guess It's possible the attacking force could join up with Gray, and fight her as a group, but still seeing no way this becomes a really credible win possibility, if she's as powerful as we think she is.

Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    yeah gray way awesome, great chapter and again time for gray to step up and own !. i hope he has some kind of new power as well maybe something he has come up with to make up for never using ice shell. ? but either way this should be a great fight.

also the two teams. natsu, freid, bixlow and eventually gildarts should be the attack team. i personally think GH have more battle power some where? but thats just me.
    Yeah, was thinking that was the reason to keep mentioning ice shell lately, that Gray had found some way to equal it's power in a different attack, or he had @ least come up with a new powerful ice tye of attack, that could be considered a "game-changer".

Though Still not so sure how Gray alone could hope to defeat a equivalent to or supposedly greater than S-class mage, alone, while just taking the test to determine if he could equal like the lowest S-class mage level?

If he wins, think that means not only Kana, but Gray needs to pass the exam as well. It would be crazy for him not to.

Something suddenly happened to Ultear before she took the shot from Gray. Just take a look at her face before Gray land his punch, there was something wrong with her.
    Yeah, there are way too many ways to interpret that 1. Who knows what went on there.

IMHO it almost looked, like Ultear was positive her boasting about her ability would scare Gray off, and was then surprised when he was running @ her + coldly decked her instead.
    There are more things in heaven and earth then is dreamt of in your philosophy