View Poll Results: What did you think of the chapter?

Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll
  • l5l Excellent

6 75.00%
  • l4l Great

0 0%
  • l3l Average

2 25.00%
  • l2l Bad

0 0%
  • l1l Terrible

0 0%

Reborn 341 Discussion/342 Predictions

Reborn 341: "Conflicted"

Climax of the battle next chapter. I wonder what will happen.
    Last edited by Jaiden; 06-15-2011 at 11:51 PM.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

cool chapter
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Like I said before, think he stored the other members for a while, for an important reason. Think that will come into play now.
    Don't think we'll be seeing the last of him yet. I see a possible couple times where they think they killed or stopped him, and him coming back.

I mean he is the master of deceptions.

But it was great to see how huge Tsuna's attack has gotten. He really seemed to take out most of the island, and if he was further back, he could have taken out more.
    There are more things in heaven and earth then is dreamt of in your philosophy

Quote Originally Posted by SCarred Luffy Lvl:Z View Post
    But it was great to see how huge Tsuna's attack has gotten. He really seemed to take out most of the island, and if he was further back, he could have taken out more.
    No, they are standing on a peak of a mountain that lies on the Island. A little castle was standing there, where Mukuro vs Daemon fight happened, but the peak was destroyed by long hair Daemon (so he has a greater range of destruction than Tsuna, though Tsuna's may have more power).

So Mokuros body issss gone or what?
    Hey baby, wanna take a gander at some Adam West penis?

Quote Originally Posted by MrFry View Post
    So Mokuros body issss gone or what?
    I guess not. He would be a lame character if he hadn't survive that attack. There's still another chapter in order to conclude this fight.
    "Religion is the masterpiece of the art of animal training, for it trains people
    as to how they shall think."

Arthur Schopenhauer - Pessimism

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    No, they are standing on a peak of a mountain that lies on the Island. A little castle was standing there, where Mukuro vs Daemon fight happened, but the peak was destroyed by long hair Daemon (so he has a greater range of destruction than Tsuna, though Tsuna's may have more power).
    On the contrary, the Daemon crater, over which the battle occurs, is small enough to fit into the diameter of Tsuna's XX Burner once with more to boot. It would be quite a twist if Mukuro could not return to his body. I'm sure Daemon drained his power reserves and deserted the body, yet it would be ever more dramatic to have burned that body to a crisp.

Seems like the quality of Reborn has gone down in recent weeks, though it would be a nice twist if Daemon escaped from Mukuro's body and it was subsequently destroyed.

It'll probably be Vongola + Shimon family vs. Daemon for one last clash.