5 22.73%
  • |2| Bad

0 0%
  • |1| Terrible

1 4.55%
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by daz bonez View Post
    HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH..YOU LOSE!

Even Raikage gave into the talk no jutsu. Our last hope is gone.

Anyway, nice chapter.
    If he had the chance, he would even talk-no-jutsu the death god, so that he wouldn't take his soul, that is why jinchurikis can't use it ;P.

excuse me if i post this in the wrong section just what a quick response to this question. even madara did take the nine tail from naruto could he just revive him using hell path technique, so he could have his fight with sasuke

great chapter, cool action and next chapter should be a great chapter to the way things are going.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

they got there ass's kick by a one arm ninja.... lmfao
    https://www.facebook.com/ImogenSparksModel

Spoiler!

Naruto and Bee are both stronger than the Raikage. They just weren't trying as hard, since they're too nice to hurt him if they can avoid it.

Quote Originally Posted by Rlinfamous View Post
    Naruto and Bee are both stronger than the Raikage. They just weren't trying as hard, since they're too nice to hurt him if they can avoid it.
    While I agree that Bee is at this time stronger than Raikage, I am not sure that the same is yet true of Naruto simply because he Just hasn't mastered the Fox's power offensively yet, he also probably can't use his signature Kage Bunshins or rasengans freely yet.

Also consider one thing else. While Naruto wasn't targeting Raikage, and neither was Bee, It is also probably true that Raikage wasn't at this point trying to hurt them either.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Prick List: Gaara, Bee Genesis 1.0's Avatar
    Pretty decent chapter.

It's just like Naruto to continue to play with Raikage by doing nothing offensive. He was playing tag with Raikage, trying to use Speed to get past him, quite obvious he wasn't serious in terms of a fight.

Bee's Lariat penetrating Raikage's thick skull is so very satisfying.

"For I being a poor man, have only my dreams & I have spread them beneath your feet. Tread carefully, for you tread upon my dreams."

Kishi actually pulled of everyone looking good in this hug no jutsu fiasco, well except maybe naruto....

Better Watch Out! Obito's Coming To Get You!!!

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    While I agree that Bee is at this time stronger than Raikage, I am not sure that the same is yet true of Naruto simply because he Just hasn't mastered the Fox's power offensively yet, he also probably can't use his signature Kage Bunshins or rasengans freely yet.

Also consider one thing else. While Naruto wasn't targeting Raikage, and neither was Bee, It is also probably true that Raikage wasn't at this point trying to hurt them either.
    The only evidence I have to suggest Naruto wasn't trying quite as hard as Raikage is the fact that Raikage aimed some very powerful punches at Naruto. Naruto admitted that if he didn't manage to block those, he was a goner. Then again, the Raikage might well have known Naruto could block those, so it may be that he was doing the same as Naruto; playing at fighting while still hoping to convince Naruto/Bee with words.

I dunno, Naruto just had this attitude like he had it covered. Every time Bee or Tsunade jumped in, his "Nice one!" or "Thanks!" comments, with that little grin on his face, made me feel like he was more impressed that they actually helped than he was relieved at the help itself.

I like how this chapter got us to Raikage grudgingly admitting that Bee had surpassed him. And the way Kishi informed us so nonchalantly that Bee had fought Naruto's dad way back when. Can't wait for what next week has in store, more of the war, more of what the antagonists are up to I hope.