Naruto Naruto 543 Spoilers

Post here spoiler summaries, translations, pictures and scripts of the upcoming chapter.
    No discussion is allowed here. If you want to discuss the spoilers, please do it in the Spoilers Discussion thread. Any discussion reply here will be moved or deleted.

No spoilers outside this thread
    Posting spoilers outside the spoiler threads will result in account infractions, there are people who do not wish to get spoiled. Please respect that!

Important notes:
    • Do NOT post fake spoilers, if you already know they're fake.
    • Along with the spoiler, ALWAYS add the source of it with a link and also whether it's confirmed or not.
    • Put text spoilers in quote tags.
    • Do not post babelfish/google translations here, since theyre not accurate. You can post those translations in the Spoilers Discussion thread.

Naruto 543 Spoilers Discussion

Discuss here the spoilers of the upcoming chapter posted in the Spoilers thread.

No spoilers outside this thread
    Posting spoilers outside the spoiler threads will result in account infractions, there are people who do not wish to get spoiled. Please respect that!

Source: NarutoForums

Quote Originally Posted by Virys View Post
    ohana ◆IR7jauNn4E :2011/06/15(水) 18:08:49.32 ID:44wUdoR1P
    パラ見。

エー、ミナトしかける。
    エー ミナトがどのクナイに飛ぶのか様子をうかがう。
    ミナト飛ぶ。飛んだ場所は、ビーの背後。
    ミナトはタコの足を切る瞬間。飛来の術式をタコに書いておいた。

こっからナルトが飛ぶのとリンクする。
    やっぱりとめられてしまうナルト
    ビーもラリアットでエーに攻撃するもかわされてしまう。

雷影VSナルト ビー
    エーはツナデに手伝えと言うが
    ツナデ、エーの前に仁王立ち。
    ツナデはナルトを行かせると判断する。

雷影VSビー
    ここで前雷影が死んでしまって
    エーはビーを雲雷峡から出さないようにしてしまう話。

エー ラリアット
    ビー ラリアット
    吹っ飛んだのはエー

ビーは人柱力だけが力じゃねー♪
    ビーライムで説教する。
    真実の滝でのことを思い出すエー。
    Quote Originally Posted by jeketb View Post
    From a Chinese site:

http://bbs.jojohot.com/dispbbs.asp?boardid=10&Id=133991

Raikage continues his flashback!

Raikage found out 4th Hokage's Flying Thunder God's weakness, which are locations of those special kunais.
    Raikage suited himself with these kunais' locations and feinted 4th Hokage while observing the kunais around him.

4th Hokage used Flying Thunder God and disappeared.
    He reappeared at Bee's back.
    Quote Originally Posted by jeketb View Post
    by Deadly Monk NF

Flashback ends after the fight with the 4th. Bee tells Naruto he'll take care of raikage. Bee wins a lariat battle against Raikage, that's how the chapter ends.

Talk about gaps in the spoilers even the pics dont help much but oh well more 4th Raikage vs 4th Hokage will satisfy people I suppose.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Source: Mangahelpers
    Verification: Confirmed

Pics:

Spoiler!

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

A chapter where we see Minato is always great. I wonder how intense will be the fight and I really wanna see how is the power level of two most badass characters' compared to each other.

Can't wait to see this full chapter tomorrow. Raikage finding Minato's weakness in his jutsu.. is awesome.

but he can mark people (probably places too) so he still cant really evade him that way :d

Source: NarutoForums

Quote Originally Posted by vered
    ohana-script:

Spoiler!
    Quote Originally Posted by agony
    i'll translate what vered requested,the fight between raikage vs killerbee and naruto.

naruto tries to attack raikage while raikage is having flashbacks.

Naruto:now is the moment to strike!

raikage realized and punch naruto back.

Naruto: damn! he's too fast!

naruto tries to pass through raikage another time but raikage keeps up and punch naruto back again.

killerbee helps naruto by trying to lariat raikage.

Raikage: u really think ur lariat can defeat me?

raikage hits bee's back with his elbow.bee tries to hold raikage with his tentacles to stop raikage attacking naruto.

raikage: what are u doing bee?!?!?!

bee: dont u understand yet brother?u stupid motha fucka!

naruto:thank you bee san!

raikage grabs bee's tentacles and throws bee at naruto when naruto tries to escape and they collide.

Raikage: Hokage! come over here and help me!

slug:tsunade sama..

Tsunade: .....

tsunade thinks back about naruto saying he will become hokage one day and that's why he will not die.

tsunade walks towards naruto and bee.

raikage: what the fuck are u doing?have u already find an excuse for doing this now?

tsunade: Even if u kill naruto now,i dont believe the next kyuubi jinchuriiki can control the kyuubi as good as naruto now! for now,it doesnt really matter which side i choose to stand!after all,we're at war! we should let them use their full strength to defeat the enemy!

tsunade: i choose to be on naruto's side!i'll let him pass!

naruto: this excuse is too great!although i shouldnt say it's an excuse!this should be the grandma i used to know!

raikage:....hokage..arent u doing the same thing now?making ur own decisions without the agreement of the alliance!what makes u so sure naruto will fullfill his prophecy?!

killerbee tries to attack raikage with lariat again.

Raikage: i told u.ur lariat is useless against me!

killerbee uses his right hand lariat against raikage.raikage tries to hit back bee with his right hand but was stopped by killerbee's left hand.

Bee: u underestimated my power when u became the raikage u motha fucka!

raikage thinks back when the third raikage passed away.

FLASHBACK

Bee : where's ma bro?

fodder ninja: he broke that wall and walked out.walked through that wall and u'll probably see him.

bee: dont cry anymore bro!from today onwards u're raikage now!

Raikage: i know!as raikage,i must protect the country and village!this is also my father's will. Bee! from now on,u'll have to practice ur bijuu bomb inside the eight tails chamber(i'm not sure what's the name of the chamber.)i wont let u get a chance to encounter the enemy anymore!

Bee: then what about my lariat?

raikage: u dont need to use ur lariat anymore!u'll just have to use ur bijuu bomb to attack enemies at far distances!listen carefully!from now on,u're not allowed to leave the village!

FLASHBACK ENDS

both kumo's push each other away.

raikage:bee,u and naruto are very important jinchuriikis! u r very special to the village and country.that is why i dont allow u guys to pass through!it doesnt mattter if jinchuurikis are powerful,all the other 7 are already sealed!

bee: naruto and i are very confident that we can do it because we understand ourselves! (bee charges towards raikage with lariat)

raikage: FINE! then let's see who's lariat is stronger! (raikage charges up his chakra and turns to V2)

almost colliding,killerbee thinks back that he told raikage that one day his lariat will be stronger then the raikage and will be above his brother,A.

both hit each other with lariat,showing funny faces.

killerbee throws raikage back with lariat sending him directly to the ground.

naruto: that's...powerful!

killerbee: naruto and i not only possess the bijuu's powers,we also have strong bodies!before i got the 8 tails,u told me something that made me never give up.as long as that word still exist,i will always get stronger.

raikage remember what the past jinchuuriki told raikage about giving the jinchurikki something important...

raikage:so that's what he's been talking about..

raikage thinks back what he told bee.

BEE,u're someone that's important to me because we are the strongest tag team partners!

raikage:could it be what i told u at the waterfalls?

bee: u just realized it now?u motha fucka!it seems that it's my turn to teach u!

END OF CHAPTER
    Quote Originally Posted by chakra-burned
    LoL. I guess I'll post what I've translated so far then, since I'm starting from the beginning.

A: Hmph, don’t think that just because you tried to confuse me with deceptive words I’d let you go
    A: His body flicker should only be able to jump to where the kunais are positioned because of the seals written on them
    A: At this point I’ve pretty much figured out the position of every kunai, in the ensuing attack I only need to rush at full speed to the next location after his body flicker to resolve this
    Minato: A lot rests on me too!
    A: Go ahead! [Run!]
    A: Where will you pop up next?
    Minato: So I cannot lose.
    Caption: Speed that surpasses the Raikage’s. Just what did the Fourth leave behind?!
    A: Curses (anyone else with a Chinese background know a better way to translate 可恶 in this context? It's a bit like "damnit" but more directed at a spiteful feeling).
    Grunt: This is...! The 8-tail's tentacles got tagged by the seal!
    A: So was it during that time?!
    Bee: Since the conflict has already been decided, wouldn't it be a relief to commit mutual homicide? (my feeble attempt to translate Bee's convoluted rap from Chinese, what a pain...the stylization is hard to translate from Chinese --
    Minato: Although you're the enemy I quite admire you, the ninja's most worthy killing tool (he's actually referring to a type of action) is quickness. (Couldn't figure out how to translate this bit well, but the idea is that he's praising Bee's quickness).

The rest has been taken care of.
    Last edited by Rokudaime Sennin ™; 06-15-2011 at 07:07 PM.
    A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!

Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto