Rapist dies in the Act

Here is an oddly unusual story:

Crime & Courts
    Man Dies While Raping Elderly Texas Woman

Published June 14, 2011

| Associated Press

REFUGIO, Texas -- Investigators say a man has died while in the act of raping an elderly South Texas woman.

The Refugio County Sheriff's Office identifies the man as 53-year-old Isabel Chavelo Gutierrez. Sheriff's Sgt. Gary Wright says the incident happened June 2 after he rode two miles by bicycle from his home to that of his 77-year-old victim in the tiny coastal community of Tivoli.

He says the 5-feet-7-inches tall, 230-to-250 pound man sneaked into the woman's house and raped her at knifepoint. During the attack, he said he wasn't feeling well, rolled over and died. His body was sent to the Nueces County medical examiner in Corpus Christi for autopsy.

Gutierrez was a registered sexual offender on parole from a sentence for aggravated sexual assault and indecency with a child. (fancy that.....paulbee)

My Comment:

I don't really expect much discussion on this, but I felt it was unusual enough. Left to me the Guy should have died before he had the chance to molest the poor old lady. Can't even rely on the Reaper to make it there on time.

Quote Originally Posted by Tobirama Senju View Post
    He probably died from a heart attack or something.

He is old.

Well based on many things I've read based on the Reaper, he apparently comes AFTER the person dies. He doesn't cause the death. There are many interpretations for the godlike Reaper.
    Well he was 5ft 7in and weighed 250lbs. Yeah a heart attack is probably right.

Quote Originally Posted by Sirxxx View Post
    And the planet was made one-less-miserable-excuse-for-a-human-being better today! An expensive police hunt followed by a lengthy trail that is so wrapped up in useless legal procedure that it is only borderline useful as it is is not justice.

THIS was justice.

LOL, Totally agreed man.

Unfortunately this Creature had managed to molest a child and was currently on parole when he raped the old lady.
    Last edited by paulbee; 06-15-2011 at 04:13 PM.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

He probably died from a heart attack or something.

He is old.

Well based on many things I've read based on the Reaper, he apparently comes AFTER the person dies. He doesn't cause the death. There are many interpretations for the godlike Reaper.

And the planet was made one-less-miserable-excuse-for-a-human-being better today! An expensive police hunt followed by a lengthy trail that is so wrapped up in useless legal procedure that it is only borderline useful as it is is not justice.

THIS was justice.

Wait 53 and rode the bike 2 miles. And his 1st names Isabel? Wow that guy had some nasty serious dedication to rape.

It was the type of story I would expect on "Stupid news" until you mentioned about the kid.
    Sad thing is they might never have caught him if he hadn't died, He didn't seem to have a specific "type".
    There are more things in heaven and earth then is dreamt of in your philosophy