Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    I believe BB will be the Luffy's fight for one piece, and what I think of BB, well my sig. says it all
    Don't mess with the rubberman cause he will always bounce back and kick some A**
    Blackbeard must DIE!!!

Near the end after Jones had destoryed the ship, wasn't there a coating bubble that appeared out of a fishman's hand? You might want to include that *shrugs*

I like him because of his kinda retarded personality, but in the end he's a bad dude, and he seriously pissed me off when he killed Whitebeard in such a cowardly manner. Oh well lets see what happens in the New World.

Oda, please don't give him Haoshoku Haki. I'm begging.

Quote Originally Posted by Light-kun View Post
    I think it is likely that BB had some kind of power before the Yami Yami no mi.
    I just can't think that he could wound Shanks (a Haki user) without some power.
    Maybe he hid his Zoan DF and surprised Red Hair when they fought.
    The fight between BB and Shanks had to be before Ace set out to become a pirate and before Shanks had lost his arm. (So when Shanks was on par with Mihawk)
    You say this assuming Shanks isn't still on par with him?

Quote Originally Posted by dct21 View Post
    I hate black beard so much, when he was shown for the first time he didn't even have a beard just a little stubble

Black Beard as the next yonlou is probably the most logical choice since he did finish off a Whitebeard, though is was already half dead and he still got the living shit kicked outa him. And after he took the quake powers he was still owned by sengoku
    yes, I hate him too. he is my least favorite character in one piece manga. not just because his appearance, but what he had done!

Initiate
    He probably means 2 say that Shanks wasn't always on a yonkou level, so when Shanks was a lot weaker and younger... I think that's what he means.

Forget BB, Luffy's final opponent will be Koby.
    MY 2 CENTS
    Don't Judge Me -.-