Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Lollipop Candy ♥BAD♥ girl daz bonez's Avatar

[Character]Blackbeard

the Fatass MuthaFucka....

possibly the Final Villain that (maybe) Luffy gonna face in raftel.....

do you like him or hate him...
    is he gonna get another DF...
    is he gonna be the next Younkou.....

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Fisher Tiger is a punk ass bitch.

-----credit to Maximo for the kick ass ava----

The epitome of what a pirate should be. A scumbag who will do anything to get the upper hand. Oda has done a good job of making BB a very hateable. He also been setting up BB and his crew to be Luffy's opponent on Raftel for the title of PK. Not the final villain though, the whole WG is the final villain imo.

-I love to hate him.
    -Yes if he doesn't have one already before consuming the yami yami nomi and gura gura nomi.
    -Possibly, he does have the power to be one.

sig made by me

The Emperor of Everything dct21's Avatar
    I hate black beard so much, when he was shown for the first time he didn't even have a beard just a little stubble

Black Beard as the next yonlou is probably the most logical choice since he did finish off a Whitebeard, though is was already half dead and he still got the living shit kicked outa him. And after he took the quake powers he was still owned by sengoku

Quote Originally Posted by dct21 View Post
    I hate black beard so much, when he was shown for the first time he didn't even have a beard just a little stubble

Black Beard as the next yonlou is probably the most logical choice since he did finish off a Whitebeard, though is was already half dead and he still got the living shit kicked outa him. And after he took the quake powers he was still owned by sengoku
    when shanks talk to WB,I don't think he meant the yonkou position that Teach is going after but rather the strength and influence Newgate has.
    As it was said, it's people who call the The Yonkou. Just a fancy name to describe the real powers of the ocean. After the fall of Whitebeard the equilibrium shatters. Many forces will make their move and Teach will be among the top, but not the top one. He still has a way to go, similarly to Luffy, and rise through the New World is that way. One does not simply walk into Raftel - and a middle stage is neccessary, whatever it is called - Yonkou, Shichibukai or Happy Gentleman Club of the Rainbow Sea.

I hope I made sense.

besides aht do u guys think about the cerberus theory of BB.

Quote Originally Posted by dct21 View Post

yes, I hate him too. he is my least favorite character in one piece manga. not just because his appearance, but what he had done!

The Emperor of Everything dct21's Avatar
    blackbeard might have whitebeards df fruit but hell never have his strength and influence

the Cerberus theory is bologna, i think thx to his darkness powers he was able to absorb whitebeard quake powers. If he had another df power that would just be overkill.

the Fatass MuthaFucka....
    brown beard is even bigger than black beard

well i know BB wanted the strength but he1ll doean`t give a shit about influence....like the shichi status he discarded it once it serve it`s pur[pose..all in all i thinks he really similar to luffy...but he doing any means he can to achieve it.

yea..but brownbeard is not so badss as him....

yeah i know...Xioa smack me hard with it...but it`s an interesting theory if he really is chasing other power beside it.

What would his 3rd power be? If the Cerberus Theory was true. He already has the best Logia and the best Paramecia, so it would have to be a Zoan? More than likely a mythical Zoan fruit Cerberus the Demon Dog. Would it's specific powers be able to let BB have 3 vessels ?

I kinda like the cerberus theory. And yeah it could be that he already had the cerberus zoan type df even before he got the yami yami nomi and that made him able to have an extra two vessels for a df. If you look at Shanks scar on his face, I looks like it came from a claw attack. I don't see any weapon on BB that could make that wound.

I don't think having three df would be an overkill. His zoan body + gura gura nomi could be equal to WB's immense physical strength + gura gura nomi. Then if you add up BB's yami yami nomi then it would be just enough to surpass WB's strength but not by a large margin. BB would end up being the strongest individual in OP world which is needed since he is being set up as Luffy's ultimate rival.

sig made by me

One Piece

Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    I kinda like the cerberus theory. And yeah it could be that he already had the cerberus zoan type df even before he got the yami yami nomi and that made him able to have an extra two vessels for a df. If you look at Shanks scar on his face, I looks like it came from a claw attack. I don't see any weapon on BB that could make that wound.

I don't think having three df would be an overkill. His zoan body + gura gura nomi could be equal to WB's immense physical strength + gura gura nomi. Then if you add up BB's yami yami nomi then it would be just enough to surpass WB's strength but not by a large margin. BB would end up being the strongest individual in OP world which is needed since he is being set up as Luffy's ultimate rival.
    ZEHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! i like that one too it would makes me sound really badass but still......beatable like many
    if i had haki that would be overkill
    DON'T MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE I MADE!!!
    doflamingo
    THE DREAMS OF MEN... NEVER END! AM I RIGHT?

Quote Originally Posted by halaros536 View Post
    You seem to believe, that OP is some shit like Bleach and that the main guy will just pull something out of his ass and beat the enemy no matter who he is.And you're damn wrong in viewing it that way.