View Poll Results: Which of the Strawhats do you believe will die by the end of the storyline?

Voters
34. You may not vote on this poll
  • Luffy

11 32.35%
  • Zoro

1 2.94%
  • Nami

1 2.94%
  • Ussop

7 20.59%
  • Sanji

1 2.94%
  • Chopper

1 2.94%
  • Robin

3 8.82%
  • Franky

1 2.94%
  • Brook

7 20.59%
  • No One

15 44.12%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Idd, cuz Chopper will eventually become the greatest doctor that have ever lived!

Woah you guys are being a bit morbid here, Whitebeard lived for 72 years with his life style, Luffy did the hormones stuff a couple of times and the second gear shiz might exert him still but we have to remember he is only 19, physically he might have 20 years still in the bag if anything he'd probably die a hero's death so it is a possiblity but too obvious i'd go with the resurrection angle but it's been done paticularly with a certain high selling novel.

For the other: Zoro, maybe i can't see him having any reason to live unless he idk marries Perona ;]
    Nami, will probably live seeing as the lifestyle she is looking forward to keeping has no limits, she can carry on going wheather the WG reforms or not.
    Ussop, i don't see him dying he just keeps gathering dreams, he's a born adventurer although who knows he might just complete his dream and die as far as i can see he has no dreams to live forever.
    Sanji, opens a cafe as badass as the Baratie, case closed.
    Chopper, he is a healer there is no stop to people getting hurt or sick, once he becomes the greatest doc the world's gonna need him.
    Robin could die after she gets to the Poneglyph and finds the answers to whatever, she won't have any reason to live on who know she could just start up that tree library.
    Franky, why not kill him, he will accomplish his dream of the ultimate journey on his ship.
    Brooke, Dead already might i add, just sees Laboon and dies nuff said.
    The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas!

“Champions do not become champions when they win the event, but in the hours, weeks, months and years they spend preparing for it. The victorious performance itself is merely the demonstration of their championship character”
    T. Alan Armstrong

Idk about Brooke just simply dying when he sees Laboon, he has a brand new crew that he cares about. I don't think Laboon takes priority over them now.

Idk, apart from his music career what else could he do with his 'life'? Could have made that a bone joke....

“Champions do not become champions when they win the event, but in the hours, weeks, months and years they spend preparing for it. The victorious performance itself is merely the demonstration of their championship character”
    T. Alan Armstrong

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Chaos View Post
    Idk about Brooke just simply dying when he sees Laboon, he has a brand new crew that he cares about. I don't think Laboon takes priority over them now.
    After he sees Laboon, Brook can now tell him to stop banging his head on the red line and go out there to get laid and make little laboons. Meanwhile, Brook can continue his journey and make his music heard throughout the GL.

sig made by me

Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    After he sees Laboon, Brook can now tell him to stop banging his head on the red line and go out there to get laid and make little laboons. Meanwhile, Brook can continue his journey and make his music heard throughout the GL.
    Exactly what I expect Brooke to do after the story ends.

Really? I thought if he stayed alive maybe he would become a comedian but like in a morgue.

T. Alan Armstrong

Hahaha he could probably incorporate some comedy into his shows.

Quote Originally Posted by Flare Blitz View Post
    Luffy or no one
    Dying while fulfilling the one last big adenture-ending act.
    Full impact of the crew crying (In my mind-picture nami is the one on her knees holding his strawhat)
    lol. I also think Luffy'll die. There's no end to it with him being alive....

none will die, well of course at some point it is inevitable for a living being (except brook), but not in the actual manga...
    but I have to say that I'd never expected Ace to die... (and i still think he's alive... dont care if they buried him)
    No Signature for You!