View Poll Results: Which of the Strawhats do you believe will die by the end of the storyline?

Voters
34. You may not vote on this poll
  • Luffy

11 32.35%
  • Zoro

1 2.94%
  • Nami

1 2.94%
  • Ussop

7 20.59%
  • Sanji

1 2.94%
  • Chopper

1 2.94%
  • Robin

3 8.82%
  • Franky

1 2.94%
  • Brook

7 20.59%
  • No One

15 44.12%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Lollipop Candy ♥BAD♥ girl daz bonez's Avatar

Who among the Strawhats do you believe will die by the end of the storyline?

This is a What If Topic....i hate the idea..honestly...i don`t want any of the Sh to be killed..but if there`s is any member of the Sh will die somewhere along or by the end of the storyline....who do you think will be....

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Fisher Tiger is a punk ass bitch.

-----credit to Maximo for the kick ass ava----

I chose Luffy, for obvious reasons, in how much he exerts his body.
    For Brooke, I think it might be clever and in a sense going full circle for Oda to have Brook choose to sacrifice himself and possible eternal life to protect the crew. This would be kind of the complete opposite of his origins/ past history ending with his crew, thus like completing the circle, (yeah sounds hokey), of life, death, and friendship, + giving Brook a bit of peace with how things turned out for his past crew. But this could be after he and Luffy sees Laboon again, somehow.
    There are more things in heaven and earth then is dreamt of in your philosophy

Lollipop Candy ♥BAD♥ girl daz bonez's Avatar
    Thanks for your 1st reply scarred Luffy...for once i think there`s no one gonna post in this thread...anyway...

it can be Ussop
    Spoiler!

i don`t want neither of them to die,but i agree with you if its gonna be anyone it will be luffy.
    1. robin needs to live to restore the archeology profession
    2. nami needs to live to write her maps and spread the word
    3. sanji needs to live to find all blue and become the greatest chef to ever live
    4. brooke: he's already dead; he's practically a ghost that wants to meet and fullfill his last promise to laboon; then he'll pass on in peace
    5. chopper needs to live to become the greatest doctor
    6. franky needs to live to become the greatest ship builder
    7. zoro needs to live to take on the role as "strongest swordsman" and guide the new generation of swordsman
    8. ussop needs to fullfill his promise to becoming brave man of the sea and marry his childhood sweetheart kaya

Also luffy needs to finish what roger could not; he can't simply die and he wont go out like roger did; which leads me to believe that he may not even die. if does die however; it will not be in the same fashion as roger

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Fisher Tiger is a punk ass bitch.

-----credit to Maximo for the kick ass ava----

If any of them die it will be Ussop, and it will most likely be while saving everyone else - If Brook or Franky were to die it wouldn't make much effect on readers (since they are newer, and while they are friends to Luffy, Ussop is Luffy's best friend in the crew).

The other can't die - Robin has to live for the history, Nami has to live to navigate, Zoro/Sanji can't die since it would effect the crews strength too much, Chopper will have to fix Luffy since he's gonna obviously have problems, Brook/Franky wouldn't make much effect on readers and if one was to die Oda would have to make it dramatic.

So that just leaves Ussop - weak enough not to effect crew strength, good dramatic effect, doesn't have a goal that will effect the crew later.
    Click to see what RPG personality you are.
    (It's funny because I ALWAYS use a bow if its available in a game lol)

The Emperor of Everything dct21's Avatar
    ussop is gonna die, i think its his wish to die as a warrior of the sea, Brook is gonna eventually die of old age. Luffy is probably gonna die to theres been alot of forshadowing of it.

Zoro will die right after he kills Mihawk. Luffy will die later when He defends his crew against a massive super-all-powerful-mega buster call ambush while trying to leave raftel. Raftel gets destroyed and all the secrets of the world now belong to the Straw Hat crew. Then when the Government least expects it, it is attacked by a massive fleet made up of the Straw Hat crew and their allies. All lead by Luffy, now brought back from the dead along with Zoro, Brook and Merry. Oh, and they have both Posieden and Pluton.

So in the end, yes they will die; But they will still be brought back to life do to some universal secret.

I Love You!
    Spoiler!

Luffy will not die, yes I know about all the things he made Ivankov do to him, however he has Chopper - the future best doctor in the world, during the time apart while Zoro/Sanji/Ussop/Brook were training Chopper/Nami/Franky were learning, Chopper was sent to a future island that had a lot of medical herbs.

In short I think Chopper will save Luffy.
    Click to see what RPG personality you are.
    (It's funny because I ALWAYS use a bow if its available in a game lol)

Luffy's training these past two years most likely allowed him to reduce the amount of damage he inflicts on himself whenever he's using his techniques, so I think he'll be stable until the end of the story. Like a couple other people, I could see Brooke passing on once he meets Laboon. Unfortunately, the only logical answer is Usopp, in a large dramatic scene near the end of the story.

EDIT: I like the option Daz added which allows us to vote for multiple options.

If there were someone to die, it would be Brook since the others all have something they can pass on to the next generation.

But as already mentioned, I don't think this would happen because of the lack of impact.
    Ava & Sig created by Max
    v Credits to IIDX v
    Spoiler!

Luffy or no one
    Dying while fulfilling the one last big adenture-ending act.
    Full impact of the crew crying (In my mind-picture nami is the one on her knees holding his strawhat)