Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 23

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Senior Member Zero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    3,845

    Fairy Tail 238 Discussion/239 Predictions

    Chapter 238: At One Time



  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    794
    kinda felt sad for Azuma, he was a great character!

  3. #3
    The Emperor of Everything dct21's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    2,304
    i feel sad for grey, he's falling in her trap way too easily

  4. #4
    - So the boy that stares at the sea is Romeo, Macao's son. He must have idolized Natsu since that time he rescued his father which inspired him to wear similar clothes. He must also have acquired the same magic as his father, the inextinguishable purple fire.

    - I wonder how strong would Natsu get if he eats Macao's purple flame.

    - With the latest cover, how come I have this weird feeling that either Macao or Romeo would die.

    - That's it... Urtear is evil. She sure is just manipulating things.
    UNLEASH THE GREEN BEAST OF KONOHA

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,151
    Yea not quite sure what she's planning exactly but its nothing good.

    And before you get here cross, no..just no.
    Hey baby, wanna take a gander at some Adam West penis?

  6. #6
    Lollipop Candy ♥BAD♥ girl daz bonez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    PDengkholan Blah Gono
    Posts
    2,048
    Wow, just wow. I seriously think Mashima has a bet with himself to make each chapter worse than the last.

    So much for Gildartz vs Bluenote possibly being a good fight.

    So much for Rustyrose being a threat if all it takes is a little damage for it to vanish.

    So much for the Kin with the most potential for development.

    So much for Hades in a couple chapters.

    I really hope gray does use icedshell to save himself from this manga.

    he`s one off the FT member that i like in this manga .
    __________________


    Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Fisher Tiger is a punk ass bitch.

    -----credit to Maximo for the kick ass ava----

  7. #7
    Senior Member cross777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    10,776
    Quote Originally Posted by MrFry View Post
    Yea not quite sure what she's planning exactly but its nothing good.

    And before you get here cross,please let us know what you think.
    well since you asked so nicely
    Quote Originally Posted by daz bonez View Post
    Wow, just wow. I seriously think Mashima has a bet with himself to make each chapter worse than the last.

    So much for Gildartz vs Bluenote possibly being a good fight.

    So much for Rustyrose being a threat if all it takes is a little damage for it to vanish.

    So much for the Kin with the most potential for development.

    So much for Hades in a couple chapters.

    I really hope gray does use icedshell to save himself from this manga.

    he`s one off the FT member that i like in this manga .
    1st off it was not a bad chapter. the gildartz fight was good and i expected fried to own. also i think ultiar is trying to get her revenge by sending gray to his death. but i also think that maybe gray might find a way to use ice shell with out sacrificing him self. i mean gildarts fight may not be over yet either all he did was toss him in to the air. but i think she is just trying to get him to us it so he will be trapped knowing it will not work on hades. but i am hoping he improved it so maybe it still won't work but he will not be lost forever.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  8. #8
    pirate hunter arisart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    land of the rising sun
    Posts
    2,576
    Quote Originally Posted by daz bonez View Post
    Wow, just wow. I seriously think Mashima has a bet with himself to make each chapter worse than the last.

    So much for Gildartz vs Bluenote possibly being a good fight.

    So much for Rustyrose being a threat if all it takes is a little damage for it to vanish.

    So much for the Kin with the most potential for development.

    So much for Hades in a couple chapters.

    I really hope gray does use icedshell to save himself from this manga.

    he`s one off the FT member that i like in this manga .
    So much for Azuma joining FT lol.

    Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    well since you asked so nicely

    1st off it was not a bad chapter. the gildartz fight was good and i expected fried to own. also i think ultiar is trying to get her revenge by sending gray to his death. but i also think that maybe gray might find a way to use ice shell with out sacrificing him self. i mean gildarts fight may not be over yet either all he did was toss him in to the air. but i think she is just trying to get him to us it so he will be trapped knowing it will not work on hades. but i am hoping he improved it so maybe it still won't work but he will not be lost forever.
    Really? Before Azuma took FT's power, Gildartz and bluenote were on par with each other. And now after his power came back, Gildartz just sent Bluenote's ass flying in the air. Imo, Mashima could have done a much much better job on that fight. Any Gildartz fight is worth 3 chaps at least.

    sig made by me

  9. #9
    Senior Member cross777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    10,776
    well i say that because one gildartz is owning and 2 i am not sure its over yet cuz i think this fight could keep going. i mean rusty got taken down but blue note just got knocked in to the air.

    but we found out who that kid was this chapter and we found out that it was a look in to the future.

    Spoiler!

    Spoiler!


    but why show romeo in the future? and im a bit mad for not catching it b4.
    Last edited by cross777; 06-13-2011 at 06:27 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  10. #10
    Lollipop Candy ♥BAD♥ girl daz bonez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    PDengkholan Blah Gono
    Posts
    2,048
    Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    well since you asked so nicely

    1st off it was not a bad chapter. the gildartz fight was good and i expected fried to own. also i think ultiar is trying to get her revenge by sending gray to his death. but i also think that maybe gray might find a way to use ice shell with out sacrificing him self. i mean gildarts fight may not be over yet either all he did was toss him in to the air. but i think she is just trying to get him to us it so he will be trapped knowing it will not work on hades. but i am hoping he improved it so maybe it still won't work but he will not be lost forever.
    off course it`s not a Bad chapter,it`s full off awesomeness.There's no way to be disappointed:
    - Rusty Rose was beaten by a lame combo and couldn't even defend himself in the end
    - Lisanna was actually useful
    - Azuma is now a wasted character, whereas he was an awesome villain
    - Gray is just an idiot
    - and Erza asks about Gerard before asking about GH's plans.
    Seriously, there's no need to dislike this chapter...

    and Bluenote was defeated....maybe we will see bluenote in the coverpage while he was in Edoras.you might don`t realize cross but Gildartz punch obviously opened an Anima in the sky.

    and for Tartaros and Raven Tail, good luck, you'll be curbstomped in due time.
    __________________


    Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Fisher Tiger is a punk ass bitch.

    -----credit to Maximo for the kick ass ava----

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •