"Ichiryū no Shinobi" (一流の忍) June 16, 2011 TBA

217 "Infiltrator"
    "Sennyūsha" (潜入者) June 23, 2011 TBA

218 "Nations on the Move"
    "Ugokidasu Taikoku" (動き出す大国) June 30, 2011 TBA

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

An episode comprised of Recaps, Flash-backs, and fight scene embellishments. Where's my Mommy?
    Last edited by paulbee; 06-10-2011 at 04:14 AM.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Did we really need that scene where Sasuke and Kakashi (both extremely tired) are having a little Taijutsu spar? It just seemed useless to me, besides wasting 20 seconds of air time.

You could so see they were drawing the ep out so next week they can finish on Naruto's cliffhanger comment.

Once again the Ainme fails to live up to expectation.
    Quote Originally Posted by [JUiCE] View Post
    The virginity is strong in this one.

I feel if these where 1 hour long they would be better. The pacing of some these episodes is slower so it would work better IMO.

I liked the scene where Kakashi and Sasuke where almost flying towards the ground that was probably the only real interesting thing this episode.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

SIMS for short >:] StareIntoMySharingan's Avatar
    man i'm going to be a little saddened if naruto will be unable to save sasuke in the end :\
    And witness the sparkle within this world of darkness.
    http://mangashare.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic54294_1.gif

100% Guarantee he's save Sasuke, believe it!

But this episode sucked, and manga version was so epic. I was really looking forward to this arc, where Naruto proves exactly how far he's matured, to be able to understand and even reach Sasuke, which no one else could do. The expression on Sasuke's face when Naruto says that he gets what he's doing is all the proof you need that he'll be redeemed in the end.

Appearance of Darkness Aga bomBa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rlinfamous View Post
    100% Guarantee he's save Sasuke, believe it!

But this episode sucked, and manga version was so epic. I was really looking forward to this arc, where Naruto proves exactly how far he's matured, to be able to understand and even reach Sasuke, which no one else could do. The expression on Sasuke's face when Naruto says that he gets what he's doing is all the proof you need that he'll be redeemed in the end.
    Exactly! The only thing that Sasuke needs to know, is that it was MADARA who's behind everything that has played out; Madara is the one who made Sasuke's and Naruto's life this misserable and horrible. Madara's influences on the shinobi world, especially the second attack on Konoha,.. marked their destiny and only one of them saw the light during these circumstances.

That's why by that expression on Sasuke's face, NARUTO will be able to save Sasuke from the Darkness. That's why I STILL BELIEVE, that it will be a co-op against Madara. After knowing the real truth, Sasuke will try a suicidal jutsu for killing Madara, he fails.. Sakura saves Sasuke by giving half of her life- energy through a medical jutsu and Naruto will transform into the perfect being, whe he witnesses Sasuke falling down with blood all over his body/face, aiming his hand towards Naruto for saying his last words:

Naruto,.. I'm sorry for all the pain and sorrow, but promise me as a friend and Hokage, that you WILL save this world from Madara's dark hands. Naruto is all speecheless and Sakura catched him when he felt down.. Sakura's going crazy, tears falling down and using an advanced version of Grand Ma's jutsu when she brought Gaara back to life.

Sasuke became blind in one eye or both, when he used that suicidal jutsu.. but he feels Sakura's tears splashing on his face and he barely whispers; Sakura, how could you even shed those lovely tears for a person who broke you heart and..... even wanted to kill you? Save those tears for someone who needs it, like Naruto. Sasuke catches one of her tears and stop her hands for saving him and says: that enough Sakura, I don't deserve it.

This time she won't call him Sasuke,.. she will say the words that she has spoken to Naruto all these time: You fool,.. by saving you, I will save Naruto and myself, from all these pain, loss and sorrow. The moment you left, you had the half of my heart with you, and by giving you half of mine life- energy,.. I can make everything right. Team 7 will be re-united and Sasuke: YOU'RE STILL the one I love.

Sasuke's face expression reacts to those words and she will say that Naruto doesn't deserves her. She will say that Naruto is too good for her and the one he needs, is the one who believed in him from the start, the one who liked him, loved him and sacrificed her own life instictively for saving her Flashing Hero: Hinata.

This way, everything will turn out how things played out in the beginning in Zabuza's Arc. Sasuke all pinned down, Sakura holding him down and Naruto going RAMPAGE!! When Sasuke fails, Madara will laugh in a devilish way and that will trigger him for transforming into the 4th Sage.

**** 6 moths later on the roof of Hokage's office: Sakura doing all his paper work, Naruto sneaks out of the window to talk with Sasuke, who's staring at the sky. Sasuke, Can I ask you something? What? Sasuke's answers.. it's time for us to fight, don't you think? It's been a long time and don't worry Sasuke, I won't go hard on you

Sasuke smirks and says; Naruto, Naruto, Naruto.. you just won't get it, do you? Even if you're Hokage now, you're still no match Both of them are laughing with joy / friendly love expressions on their faces when they collapse to eachother with Kunai's and RIGHT THEN: Konohamaru makes a sneaky attack on Naruto.

Naruto nii-san,.. you've to keep your promise, especially when you've become the Hokage. Konohamaru showes him how great he developed his sexy transforming jutsu; he transforms into Naruto and Sasuke, with a look- a- like Sakura in the middle and RIGHT WHEN HE transforms, Sakura is coming on the rooftop for yelling at Naruto to help her with the Paper works. Sakura is going ALL BERSERK and hits Konohamaru, Sasuke smirks and closes his eyes when he stares at the sky and Naruto jumps of the rooftop into the trees, where Hinata is picknicking with their child.

Naruto holds his son on his shoulders and walking towards the Kage's statues.. for letting his son see, who his grand pa was and after that, it will slowly moves to Naruto's face on the mountain.

The End.
    ... You're Dead 2 Me Now ...

Crappiest ending ever. Aga Bomba, I am pretty sure that ending will NEVER happen. Dream on.

Appearance of Darkness Aga bomBa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobirama Senju View Post
    Crappiest ending ever. Aga Bomba, I am pretty sure that ending will NEVER happen. Dream on.
    Why dude.. don't you believe that Naruto will save Sasuke? Don't you believe that he will be Hokage, but Sakura or somebody else will be doing his paperwork? Don't you believe that Konohmaru, is going to confront Naruto, for the title?

- Don't forget it's Shounen Manga.. it won't be a dark, painfull ending.

Hinata will be with Naruto and Sakura with Sasuke, I'm 100% certain. Naruto holding his son could be too much, but the end of this manga, will be a shot of Naruto @ those mountains. Sasuke will be re-deemed, no matter what and I don't believe that Naruto is gonna die @ the of the manga.

Naruto's mission from day one and saving one of his best friends, came together. How could he be a Hokage, if he can't even save one friend?? Naruto WILL save Sasuke and Konoha and he will become Hokage. And yes; I would love to see Naruto fighting Sasuke for the fun and Konohamaru coming into the mix ( it could also be right, if Konohamaru confronts Naruto before he's gonna fight Sasuke ).
    ... You're Dead 2 Me Now ...