• Good

1 5.26%
  • Decent

1 5.26%
  • Bad

0 0%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Shock View Post
    Its Ichigo's hand with the black sleeve and white collar inside, and some black shit shooting out...

ANyways I liked this chapter a lot. Ginjo is way cool and I like how he goes the most direct way to accomplishing the goal! I really hope Ichigo has to rely on Chad and Inoue a little more though. They need some face time and need to be stronger than him for a little bit, not just instant powerup...
    Wow Shock, you are Good

Now while I have you attention, think you could figure this one out for me?

(you know I'm kidding..right? Actually I have always had trouble with some of Kubo's Panels)

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

I just think Kubo is one odd of a fellow mangaka, because in some panels he tries to squeeze in as little information on as much space as possible (remember "THE HEART" panel from HM arc?!), and others he tries to squeeze as much as possible on as little space as he can. When he does the latter I too find it hard to see what he is actually trying to convey.

Anyyway, aside from these quirky things, I have to say this chapter was great although I am disappointed Orihime didn't try to break the containment, although it might be possible she did but failed. Does this mean that on Yukio's terms, he is actually stronger than Orihime? Seems to be a bit like what happens if an unstoppable force meets and unmovable object?

Also... was it just me, or was the whole blind stuff completely taken out of Matrix? I mean, Neo kind of had to become blind too before he could actually see the interonnectedness of all machines as well and thus achieve the full level of the One's power. So, sticking to the Jesus theme, does it mean that Ichigo must loose his physical body as the last part in order to become a shinigami? The way this is going it seems to imply so, which makes it even more interesting considering the comments from Isshin and Urahara.

Also, I thought Zero's comment was interesting that Chad and Orihime's fullbring are not complete. This makes me wonder what exactly there will be in store for them as well, making me think that they might have larger roles to fulfill in their future, particularly Orihime.

And Paul, that images makes me think of Mayuri as a genie. It certainly looks like his turban.

Random blurb, but this panel is so fucking beautiful. I don't understand how he can convey expressions so well without really seemingly do anything special.

Quote Originally Posted by LeaT View Post
    Also... was it just me, or was the whole blind stuff completely taken out of Matrix? I mean, Neo kind of had to become blind too before he could actually see the interonnectedness of all machines as well and thus achieve the full level of the One's power. So, sticking to the Jesus theme, does it mean that Ichigo must loose his physical body as the last part in order to become a shinigami? The way this is going it seems to imply so, which makes it even more interesting considering the comments from Isshin and Urahara.
    Ever since SS, ichigo's bankai design reminds me of NEo's(keanu reeves) outfit in matrix, almost similar thing with the blinding of the eye you mentioned when neo went blind. I guess kubo is a matrix fan haha

I guess a bit more things happen in the entire chapter compared to the lazy ass spoilers that ohana released yesterday.. which only consist of 1 pic which isn't relevant and 1 sentence:(

1. Ichigo can see or sense? reiatsu(probably similar to tousen)
    2. Ichigo completed his fullbring training
    3. Ichigo has a new form
    4. Ginjou is a sadistic trainer haha lol

Quote Originally Posted by Shock View Post
    Its Ichigo's hand with the black sleeve and white collar inside, and some black shit shooting out...
    Thanks shock,

But I think that may be Ginjo's hand, if you look on the next panel his holding down ichigo's sword

Quote Originally Posted by kiduka View Post

But I think that may be Ginjo's hand, if you look on the next panel his holding down ichigo's sword
    Now its even more clearer to me, tnx, it was partly ginjou's hand trying to contain the explosion of a completed fullbring, by touching ichigo's fullbring sword

Quote Originally Posted by kiduka View Post
    Thanks shock,

Good Call

Quote Originally Posted by LeaT View Post
    And Paul, that images makes me think of Mayuri as a genie. It certainly looks like his turban.
    I rather thought it looked like shades of DaRK pHOENIX
    Spoiler!

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Prick List: Gaara, Bee Genesis 1.0's Avatar
    Ginjo is quickly becoming one of my favorite characters in Bleach. I just love to see that type of ice cold, bare bones brutality and I very much doubt it was ALL an act, he has that side to him and Ichigo just got a sneak peek.

On Ginjo alone, this chapter was awesome.

"For I being a poor man, have only my dreams & I have spread them beneath your feet. Tread carefully, for you tread upon my dreams."

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    Just read the Chapter. It's only now going to get (really) interesting. What I wonder is, now that Ichigo's Fullbring is complete, what exactly does that mean. To me, he obviously doesn't have his Shinigami powers back yet.

I'd still like to know what Urahara, Isshin, and the Mystery Shinigami are up to. Hope we won't have to wait 2-3 more chapters to find out.
    My thoughts exactly plus with inoue and chad increasing their power, ishida should be doing a solo training too. Won't surprise me that rukia obtains a bankai by the time of their re-union. Also where does all this leave karin....she went out of the picture too fast....she should be able to use her powers well by now which i guess is probably a fullbring too....could be useful 2 the team.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

__________________________________________________ __________________________
    Currently planning war strategies at a tea party with Madara, Kabuto, Zetsu and Sasuke.

Quote Originally Posted by Don.D.Bulky View Post
    My thoughts exactly plus with inoue and chad increasing their power, ishida should be doing a solo training too. Won't surprise me that rukia obtains a bankai by the time of their re-union. Also where does all this leave karin....she went out of the picture too fast....she should be able to use her powers well by now which i guess is probably a fullbring too....could be useful 2 the team.
    About Ishida = last time he gave a seemingly odd suspicious stare. Like you said he could probably training or just trying to figure out what really is happening(lets say by trying to find the whereabouts of ichigo now, chad or inoue) he might end up in a collision again with the fullbringers

Rukia = I don't think she can master bankai that easily, remember byakuya said that even amongst the nobles, a shinigami who could achieve bankai is rare. Renji took 10,20,30 years possibly just training and training to achieve bankai due to his insecurities towards the strength of byakuya and wants to prove himself than he can level with him, I don't know about rukia though.. 1 1/2 years isn't enough to suddenly master bankai unless she is ICHIGO who is our protagonist and is somewhat of a special blood lineage. Though she could improve his shikai's to have even more abilities and attributes. Or increasing his knowledge of kidou to the point he could match a kidou VC.

Karin = Regarding karin we don't know if she has gained shinigami powers(she just got stronger and more spiritual aware compared to 17 months ago),if she had gained shinigami powers she wouldn't need to ask urahara for anti hollow equipments, she'd just use her zanpaktou if she already has and the only way she could be a fullbringer is a further elaboration that ichigo's mom was a fullbringer or was attacked by hollows even before they were born but survived thus passing the left over hollow reiryoku to her children.