• Good

1 5.26%
  • Decent

1 5.26%
  • Bad

0 0%
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Bleach 451 Discussion / 452 Predictions

Just read the Chapter. It's only now going to get (really) interesting. What I wonder is, now that Ichigo's Fullbring is complete, what exactly does that mean. To me, he obviously doesn't have his Shinigami powers back yet.

I'd still like to know what Urahara, Isshin, and the Mystery Shinigami are up to. Hope we won't have to wait 2-3 more chapters to find out.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

I'm curious about just one thing right now...was Kaname able to see people in form of reiatsu just like Ichigo in this chapter?
    It would explain a LOT, SS is made of spirit particles, that would be an explanation of how he was able to move around like that..

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    Just read the Chapter. It's only now going to get (really) interesting. What I wonder is, now that Ichigo's Fullbring is complete, what exactly does that mean. To me, he obviously doesn't have his Shinigami powers back yet.

I'd still like to know what Urahara, Isshin, and the Mystery Shinigami are up to. Hope we won't have to wait 2-3 more chapters to find out.
    I have a feeling Urahara is going to pop in the training room with Isshin & the mystery Shinigami.

But I'm curious to know about Rukia's voice which Ichigo heard for a brief moment, Kubo kinda left us in the dark with that.

White Straps, well done Kubo, well done... (couldn't he get at least a monocle ?).

I guess that those white straps represents Ichigo's hollow powers (regeneration), as he seems in better shape than Ginjou.

So if there is a burst before completing a fullbring, does it mean that Chad's (as he still needs to train) and Orihime's (?) isn't complete ?

Anyway, step 1 complete, I wonder what are the other one(s).

The Emperor of Everything dct21's Avatar
    when i saw that burst i thought he was about to turn into a hollow, now he looks like a referee. also orihime and chad kinda exploded when they first got their powers

^ But Chad's got stronger. If his fullbring was complete, it would have been impossible, at least that's what Ginjou said.

Excellent chapter!

Ginjou, is one brutal bastard. Worst than Urahara was when he was training Ichigo. Yeah kind of predictable that Ginjou blinded him so that he can sense reiatsu again but who cares it was crazy. Was Orihime about to so us something new? It sure did look like it doesn't it. I wonder what she was saying in that cage since Yukio couldn't hear her? Probably cursing his ass off. So what's next you may ask. We may see what Urahara, Isshin, and the mystery shinigami is up too. If I want my prediction of the mystery shinigami being revealed after Ichigo's training with Ginjou were to come true it would happen either next week or the other. But I can't wait to see what happens next week.

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post

We might see all three next week. Am hoping the mystery shinigami is revealed in two weeks though.

Quote Originally Posted by kiduka View Post
    I have a feeling Urahara is going to pop in the training room with Isshin & the mystery Shinigami.

But I'm curious to know about Rukia's voice which Ichigo heard for a brief moment, Kubo kinda left us in the dark with that.
    That would actually be cool to see.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Damnit this is buggin me,

Can anyone explain what's on the first panel of page 18? ...I can't make out what that is.

Quote Originally Posted by kiduka View Post
    Damnit this is buggin me,

Can anyone explain what's on the first panel of page 18? ...I can't make out what that is.
    Its Ichigo's hand with the black sleeve and white collar inside, and some black shit shooting out...

ANyways I liked this chapter a lot. Ginjo is way cool and I like how he goes the most direct way to accomplishing the goal! I really hope Ichigo has to rely on Chad and Inoue a little more though. They need some face time and need to be stronger than him for a little bit, not just instant powerup...
    A pie in the sky?