View Poll Results: What did you think of the chapter?

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • l5l Excellent

3 75.00%
  • l4l Great

0 0%
  • l3l Average

1 25.00%
  • l2l Bad

0 0%
  • l1l Terrible

0 0%

Reborn 340 Discussion/341 Predictions

Reborn 340: "Enma's Decision"

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

UGH the black holes again, i would not even have any problems with them if they would just say vortex or something like that.
    any way not crying over spilled milk. just men complaining again.
    but any way. great chapter but a bit..................... over kill. i mean i loved it but again it was a bit over played in my opinion. but it was cool i think they should slow it down a bit but other than that 5/5 i really enjoyed it.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

First off, that's really a lame combined armor.

Daemon probably cannot control much of the power in one body that's why he split up to 6. It was a genius move until he goes up and say "your damage is reduced to 1/6th if you just hit one of me, you have to hit all to beat me".

Lastly, Tsuna will definitely get a way to have both (he and Enma) of them alive after defeating Daemon (duh!).

He does look a little funny ;P (especially that rocket on his back xD).

Tsuna has both hands, so he can use one on 3 Deamons, plus he may still have that special punch at the level of X-burner, or other techniques.

I can already see the ending, where Tsuna and Enma combine power of their guardians and then do the fusion dance ;D (probably at the end of the series where they will fight against those with space rings (aliens, or beings from other dimension, like demons)).

Oh yeah, don't forget that Vindice said that they could take care of him themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Arbitrary View Post
    First off, that's really a lame combined armor.

Daemon probably cannot control much of the power in one body that's why he split up to 6. It was a genius move until he goes up and say "your damage is reduced to 1/6th if you just hit one of me, you have to hit all to beat me".

Lastly, Tsuna will definitely get a way to have both (he and Enma) of them alive after defeating Daemon (duh!).
    Yeah wasn't very smart of him to blurt that out. Oh and I forgot to mention this earlier but he just looks ridiculous at the moment with all those shimon and vongola weapons on him.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Queen of the Boredom Zone Arhazivory's Avatar
    Yes, he looks ridiculous.

Just shoot him Tsuna. Add a bit of realism to it please.
    ^Birthday Sig & Ava from Mikessc88 <3 v Birthday Sig from Imotochan <3
    Lords of the Boredom Zone: Arhazivory Redsquirrel and Crossx21

yeah call enma mom and pull a Disney. LOL but can't enma just like tun on the gavity around him self at the last minute and fall down out of the way? but yeah time to get real but at the same time i doubt that happens.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

...Get real? as if the word fantasy didn't mean anything? hahahahha

I admit, seeing Daemon boast about his power when he looks the way his does...oy. I am touched that Chrome actually had an impulse to step into the fight; of course, Reborn's words ring in their infinite finality and wisdom. Always have faith in them no-good kids! What confuses me is why the others think Tsuna and Enma are at a disadvantage fighting the other elements. Isn't that the point of being the boss? that their is no other element that can reign over the Sky (and the Earth as of now)? Just use X-harmony or something and end this! I want to know what happens next!