• |3| Average

3 12.50%
  • |2| Bad

1 4.17%
  • |1| Terrible

1 4.17%
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Good chapter.

I wonder if Kishi's ever gonna show us the whole history for the manga.

Nice chapter, indeed.

Killer Bee, was hilarious today. Oh, and I bet Minato would go on fighting the tag team, if the orders of retreat didn't come.

The true purpose of the flashback, was to show Minato in action, again xD.

I liked this chapter, I wonder only if that previous jinchurki's hair style, was because of his blood, or because of loosing 8-tails. So Bee actually had some nice blood, still not even close to Naruto's, so he is still the best jinchurki (from his own skills).

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    The true purpose of the flashback, was to show Minato in action, again xD.

I liked this chapter, I wonder only if that previous jinchurki's hair style, was because of his blood, or because of loosing 8-tails. So Bee actually had some nice blood, still not even close to Naruto's, so he is still the best jinchurki (from his own skills).
    That too. It made the chapter a lot better.

Any chapter with Minato is instantly a personal fave.

I do believe the Raikage cared/s about Bee's well being, and even if the Jinchuruuki is labeled as a weapon the bond as brothers the two share goes beyond that. Detailing the previous chapter, though A backed up his decision about saving Bee with logic and saying he has a better grasp of control over his demon, I felt he did so also out of care and concern for him. If a sacrifice were to be made I'm sure he'd want to avoid it being his brother no matter the cause or ramifications.

Minato's final words to urge A to truly consider what Bee cares for is very important and sure to come up again shortly. As a husband to a Host, I'm sure he understands the needs of one and how they must be handled with care so as not to risk potential devastation as had happened with all the previous 8 Tail containers.

As long as everything just keeps on flowing forward, then that's already enough.
    Where there's a will there's a way!
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Arbitrary View Post
    Good chapter.

I wonder if Kishi's ever gonna show us the whole history for the manga.
    That would be awesome a separate Timeline "chronological databook" covering everything from the Rikudou's time until the present

I may try and make another timeline thread bigger than the old one.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    That would be awesome a separate Timeline "chronological databook" covering everything from the Rikudou's time until the present

I may try and make another timeline thread bigger than the old one.
    Go for it POW, I like to read your theories and bigger posts...and I'm sure I'm not the only one.
    Always very entertaining.

Great chapter! Although it's pretty much just repeating what Naruto's mother already said about the Jinchuuriki hole or what not111. Gotta love Minato prepping the battlefield with his kunai before he began. I swear, that guy can freaking "flicker" out of anything! He should've tried it on the death god before it could pull out his soul...

Quote Originally Posted by Sirxxx View Post
    Great chapter! Although it's pretty much just repeating what Naruto's mother already said about the Jinchuuriki hole or what not111. Gotta love Minato prepping the battlefield with his kunai before he began. I swear, that guy can freaking "flicker" out of anything! He should've tried it on the death god before it could pull out his soul...
    ROFL, That probably wouldn't happen. The Death God, already had Minato's soul in check. It was stabbed and there would be a 100% chance of him being sealed.

Minato is chilling with Oro's arms, the 1st hokage, 2nd hokage, and the third hokage must be a live time there.

Quote Originally Posted by Tobirama Senju View Post
    ROFL, That probably wouldn't happen. The Death God, already had Minato's soul in check. It was stabbed and there would be a 100% chance of him being sealed.

Minato is chilling with Oro's arms, the 1st hokage, 2nd hokage, and the third hokage must be a live time there.
    lol I can imagine them all getting into a slap fight with Oro's arms haha.

Nice chapter either way. Its kinda nice to see how advanced the lightning country was and how much knowledge they had on bijuus and jinchurikis. But thats pretty brutal to double lariat a guy to death!
    A pie in the sky?