• |3| Average

3 12.50%
  • |2| Bad

1 4.17%
  • |1| Terrible

1 4.17%
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Naruto 542 Discussion / 543 Predictions

The Secret Story of the Strongest Tag-Team!!

http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/28815369/1

Pretty good IMO, I usually hate flashbacks but this sort is fine with me..and we saw Minato!
    He alone would've been able to defeat A and Bee, damn for me it's never enough to see Minato in battle!

Looks like A really started to like Bee since the very start when they met, and that bond just got stronger with time. He lied when he said that he was prepared to kill Bee too for the sake of winning the war... he would not be able to do that actually.

Well, I got a little respect back for the Raikage. I just wish I knew it was truly for Bee, and not for controlling the Hachibi, that led him to forge their friendship. Can we take him at his word, after last chapter?

Now we also know the Fourth... I kinda wish we'd seen more action, though. We know that Minato developed the Rasengan after the Tailed Beast Ball, probably after fighting Bee (I don't think Kushina ever transformed). So it'd be nice to see that, if these flashbacks continue next chapter (sorta hope they don't, but w/e).

At any rate, we know what decision Raikage will make, now. He needs to examine what is truly important to Bee (and Naruto), what they want to protect. Once he does, he'll realize they can't be forced to remain hiding, or they'll lose what makes them human, as well as Jinchuuriki. Most of all, if they lose their bonds, the most critical thing a Jinchuuriki can possess, they won't even be able to control their Bijuu.

"recover the nine-tails"... so does that mean that the kyubi originally belonged to the Cloud village and probably Madara stole it from them when he first attacked Konoha years back... Wow.. probably Three tailed beasts at one time.
    UNLEASH THE GREEN BEAST OF KONOHA

http://www.mangashare.com/release/info/502/542

Thanks morrienoah, thanks to mangastream and binktopia, and mangazone scanlations
    A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!

Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto

Quote Originally Posted by Monte.Teacher View Post
    "recover the nine-tails"... so does that mean that the kyubi originally belonged to the Cloud village and probably Madara stole it from them when he first attacked Konoha years back... Wow.. probably Three tailed beasts at one time.
    No, The first hokage divided the tailed beasts to all the nations to have equal power, and the 9 tails remained in konoha, but it seems like the 9 tails had run free for some time before the attack at konoha when kushina lost her beast. more info should be from kishimoto...

P.S reserve the right to be wrong xD

Quote Originally Posted by Monte.Teacher View Post
    Well they certainly knew where to find it when the Kin-Gin Bros got eaten, so they might have thought it their own.

Not a bad flashback, but i would have liked some present time action, even if it was a frame or 2.
    Quote Originally Posted by [JUiCE] View Post
    The virginity is strong in this one.

Senior Member Shikamaru the 7th's Avatar
    Awesome chapter! Even after we saw raikage fight taka at the sumit i still dont think we have seen the true power of the raikage much less the AB tag team, i really hope to see them in a serious battle during the war. I think it was already stated before that the cloud actually controlled the 9 tails for a while correct me if im wrong, The AB TAG TEAM MADE MINATO RETREAT!!!!!

Like clock work this chapter comes out fast!

- The previous Jinchuuriki with KB & A thats a serious mission.

- lol its always the Earth ninja at war with somebody

- I wonder if thats Kiba's dad with the 4th

- KB should only be about 16 in the flashback with Minato hes 35 years old

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

you're too troublesome Shikamaru-sensei's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinratenshi View Post
    No, The first hokage divided the tailed beasts to all the nations to have equal power, and the 9 tails remained in konoha, but it seems like the 9 tails had run free for some time before the attack at konoha when kushina lost her beast. more info should be from kishimoto...

P.S reserve the right to be wrong xD
    well before the attack when Kushina lost her beast, the beast was inside of her...