Thread: E3 2011

E3 2011

So Im know Im a little late with Microsoft and EA already done but not too worry Sony and Nintendo are still there which Im looking forward too

Plus Farcry 3, Battlefield 3 kicked ass

Quote Originally Posted by Calcifer View Post
    Got to be Shinhan for me, He dickrides the mods like there's no tomorrow.

That Ubisoft press conference, just...had to be seen to be believed. Farcry, Assassin's Creed and Rayman looked good though.

Sony impressed me tons, what with Uncharted 3, Sly 4, Ico/SoC HD Collection, Bioshock Infinite with the original on the Disc, and the NGP (Livin La Vita Loca!) being priced the same as the 3DS.

Nintendo tomorrow, Cafe and 3DS have some big surprises in store I'm sure. Am personally hyped for Kid Icarus on 3DS, Skyward Sword for Wii, and possibly Smash Bros for Cafe? (It's a Nintendo console rite of passage)

As long as everything just keeps on flowing forward, then that's already enough.
    Where there's a will there's a way!
    Spoiler!

Gonna be broke before next year since all these great games are comming out. Looking forward to Skyward Sword, BF3, TOR, ME3 and Skyrim after looking at the walkthrough trailer:

Gametrailers - 7 minute Skyrim Walkthrough

Quote Originally Posted by Trilight View Post

Sony impressed me tons, what with Uncharted 3, Sly 4, Ico/SoC HD Collection, Bioshock Infinite with the original on the Disc, and the NGP (Livin La Vita Loca!) being priced the same as the 3DS.
    LOL! I saying the same thing when I heard the name. But yeah I want one, same price as the 3DS too.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

So how bout that WiiU huh guys? Being able to play while someone else watches TV is a pretty ingenious design, will definitely be one of the major selling points. HD and 3rd party support was nice too. The HD Tech Demo of Link fighting that scorpion like monster reminded me a lot of the PS3 FF7 Testrun, that's literally the best I've ever seen a Zelda game look.

Not too sure about the console itself however, I mean yeah it's Nintendo but the design is kinda wonky. It'll sell out first day though, so who am I to judge? Still have longer than a year for it to launch anyways, probably holiday season 2012 so they'll make a killing.

My wish was also granted. At the same time though, it feels like Brawl just came out yesterday so I'm not sure how this is going to go down. As long as their is no freaking tripping I'll be happy.

Now it's a tough choice between Vita and 3DS, Uncharted or Kid Icarus. Ugh, this ain't gonna be easy.

As long as everything just keeps on flowing forward, then that's already enough.
    Where there's a will there's a way!
    Spoiler!

Why not get both! Sell your Organs to the black market!

Quote Originally Posted by Calcifer View Post
    Got to be Shinhan for me, He dickrides the mods like there's no tomorrow.

Am getting that Vita either buying myself or get someone to get it for me for my birthday.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,