Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by daz bonez View Post
    It's the combination of the Gerard link and the whole "power of the whole guild" thing that seemed more like a final boss moment than some major adversary that ruined it for me. Combining two tropes together into one mass just became a huge mess that ruined all credibility for what could have been a definitive loss...or at least something she could have won in a less cheesy manner where she needed two cheeseball tropes combined to win instead of either taking the loss or squeaking out a tie/victory on her own.

The only thing that prevented me from saying the whole chapter was lost was the whole intro pic with Levi taking the entire exam...
    Couldn't agree with you more.

WHAT come on guys you to hard on the chapter. i mean they may not have a total win or a total loss i mean a lot of the stronger members in the guild were beaten bad. and only the very top members of FT did any thing even then erza had trouble. the power of protecting power ups were used a lot though. it was a good chapter and i am sure there are a lot of twists left in this arc.

FT was a bigger target than what GH thought and for all we know they have a lot of other crazy strong guys in GH that are not there with them. i mean FT is coming back and holding there own to survive but GH is probably going to get away with zerff and FT will probably loose there master and there island. i think thats a win for GH and a loss for FT. although i see that maybe azuma gets left behind ? ? ?

idk but i thought it was a great chapter. all i am saying is that its all in how you look at it.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

the new one is out!