Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    i didnt find it lame,though it was kinda expectable she would win in such a way....
    im lookin forward to gildartz fight,fried and bixlow should be cool too,but i expect an amazing fight from gildartz
    and it would be nice if luxus comes back,maybe defeating hades=)

Sig & Ava = Jaiden

Was indeed kinda expectable.
    Azuma is indeed a lovable character & it'd be nice if he decides to join FT after the guild-war (seeing how he thought the Island-Erza connection was amazing)
    It'll be probably Ultear to turn things back to normal, which makes u wonder whether or not she really is a bad/evil character.

Lollipop Candy ♥BAD♥ girl daz bonez's Avatar
    Wha The.....

Azuma standing Looking At Erza try to Slash him and he muttering the word "Incredible"....WTF...

The Power of Love awakened Erza

The Power of Friendship gave her power to win.

Dammit, only Sailor Moon should be able to use the Power of Love not Erza. Damn Fairy Tail spams Nakama Power more than people spam the square Button.

Damn Erza, damn Gerard

I think the name of the chapter should be changed into "What a BS guild!!!!".

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Fisher Tiger is a punk ass bitch.

-----credit to Maximo for the kick ass ava----

@ Daz Bonez,
    Thank you , a good heartfelt, needed laugh was had by that honest response to the chapter.

Am in total agreement. It was just disappointing for so many reasons. 1 of which was the completely supposedly no-doubt-about-it-magic-proof cell, that somehow let what was either some latent psychic connection with Erza, that in a manga like this could have only been possible through magic anyway, or just a plain magical connection in the 1st place, through anyway, and originating from Gerard, the 1 imprisoned. Just see no way to rectify so many obvious contradictions in this chapter.
    1 of which was also the fact that Erza was pretty much the only S-class mage impossible for the test takers to get by , yet in this fight with Azuma she comes across as weaker than the rest of them, badly needing the tree' magic to win.
    There are more things in heaven and earth then is dreamt of in your philosophy

Or maybe it was sheer coincidence. You know, like how some people claim their loved one on the other side of the planet appeared to them in their dreams before some tragic accident?

Seriously, 90% of the chapter's dialogue is spent talking about Erza's character. No need to overthink it.

Don't you get it guys? LOVE is the most powerful magic, the greatest magic of all, no other magical barrier can contain that.... hihii I thought you would know more enough..... hahaha... Anyway, I agree with So give fairy tail a break. With fairy tail, all you have to do is just embrace simplicity, straighforwardness and epicness... I've had had enough of logic and sense of realism in Naruto and One piece. This time I just want to escape....
    UNLEASH THE GREEN BEAST OF KONOHA

Love has been scientifically proven to not exist. It's just an imaginary concept we created to put meaning and moral to instinct. Mashima can make love as powerful as he wants, seeing it's a reshaping concept.

I Love You!
    Spoiler!

It's not like love actually does something. It's more like love is a power source, that is generated from within to out. It allows to move beyond limits. It's actually Tenrou's magic spell that does the protection, but it is powered by love/faith/something.

Lollipop Candy ♥BAD♥ girl daz bonez's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SCarred Luffy Lvl:Z View Post
    @ Daz Bonez,
    Thank you , a good heartfelt, needed laugh was had by that honest response to the chapter.

Am in total agreement. It was just disappointing for so many reasons. 1 of which was the completely supposedly no-doubt-about-it-magic-proof cell, that somehow let what was either some latent psychic connection with Erza, that in a manga like this could have only been possible through magic anyway, or just a plain magical connection in the 1st place, through anyway, and originating from Gerard, the 1 imprisoned. Just see no way to rectify so many obvious contradictions in this chapter.
    1 of which was also the fact that Erza was pretty much the only S-class mage impossible for the test takers to get by , yet in this fight with Azuma she comes across as weaker than the rest of them, badly needing the tree' magic to win.

For me, the fact that Erza won isn't the sickening part. I'm sort of used to series where "certain characters win regardless with the ones you love losing and being generally ignored". Thus, Erza getting the attention and winning is...well, granted at this point.

It's the combination of the Gerard link and the whole "power of the whole guild" thing that seemed more like a final boss moment than some major adversary that ruined it for me. Combining two tropes together into one mass just became a huge mess that ruined all credibility for what could have been a definitive loss...or at least something she could have won in a less cheesy manner where she needed two cheeseball tropes combined to win instead of either taking the loss or squeaking out a tie/victory on her own.

The only thing that prevented me from saying the whole chapter was lost was the whole intro pic with Levi taking the entire exam...

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Fisher Tiger is a punk ass bitch.

-----credit to Maximo for the kick ass ava----