Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Fairy Tail 237 Discussion/238 Predictions

Chapter 237: "An Amazing Guild":

Spoiler!

The Emperor of Everything dct21's Avatar
    Im not sure how i feel about this chapter, the Gerald/Erza connection was nice; but the way Erza won was kinda lame.

great chapter. love the fight and that was a touching scean and next chapter should be great.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

King Dingaling Muddafuher One Piece's Avatar
    really lame how erza won but it at least sets up azuma joining FT

Click to get your very own:Superrr~ Cross777 repellent^

There's a saying in the OP forums which goes like this..."If a new unidentified character is wearing a hat, he must be Sabo!"...Yeah, take that Obitio/Tobi/Madara theorists!

Spoiler!

Great chapter!

My girl Ezra, man I love her. I wouldn't dare call how she won lame because it wasn't. It shows strong she is and with the spirit of her guild mates behind she's even stronger.

Quote Originally Posted by One Piece View Post
    really lame how erza won but it at least sets up azuma joining FT
    Really!? I don't see that happening at all. But it would nice.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Epic! This kind of chapter simply brings out the child in you. Fairy tail epitomizes what Shonen manga is all about. Anyway, can Ultear bring back the tree to its original form? She can turn back time for things, right?

Oh, yes... she can... I just found this page...

Spoiler!

She can also control the arc of time for plants. Move it forward or Backward.... The tree will surely be back in no time.
    UNLEASH THE GREEN BEAST OF KONOHA

Even in defeat Azuma goes down with a smile. I can't help but admire the guy.

I also have mixed feelings on this chapter. It fits the overall theme well enough, but I thought a loss would have done Erza some good in the long run. I guess there really was no alternative to saving Fairy Tail from it's destruction then having her come out on top though, sans run in by Laxus which may have been overkill. Gerard has always been a sore spot in the manga for me, so I won't split hairs and say he's at least more tolerable now.

I will say that panel of Erza strengthened by all of her comrades was amazing. Love it when Mashima goes all out for battles like that. Should leave Fried and Bix to beat the stuffing out of Rusty, and for Gildartz to come out on top with Bluenote.

Hades plan is still the most worrisome threat posed for the Guild however. Whatever it is I don't see an effective countermeasure currently in place.

As long as everything just keeps on flowing forward, then that's already enough.
    Where there's a will there's a way!
    Spoiler!

I would like to say that Azuma had miscalculated the power of the Tenrou island and it may fire back at them but Erza using "plot magic" is cool too..

FT still has high chance of getting beaten this time around. Hades hasn't made his move yet. If all comes to worst for GH then Hades has to use GH law.

sig made by me

well i don;t think it will happen but azuma in FT would be epic. also, if you be cool love triangle with azuma, erza and Jellal if he comes back,
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I liked the chapter a lot. It gave us a lot more depth to Erza's character.

Ever since the S-class mages were introduced, there seemed to be something different about Erza, The fact that she's insanely strong can't be disregarded, but somehow she just didn't feel like Gildartz, Mystgun, Luxus or even Mirajane.

The chapter showed us exactly why. She may be strong, but the main reason for her strength was that there were people who were propping her up, making her feel proud about herself and helping her forget her troubled past. This was unlike the other powerful S-classes whose sole driving force seems to be the guilds ideals.

Overall, sans the Deus Ex Machina, a great development.