View Poll Results: What did you think of the chapter?

Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll
  • l5l Excellent

5 62.50%
  • l4l Great

2 25.00%
  • l3l Average

1 12.50%
  • l2l Bad

0 0%
  • l1l Terrible

0 0%
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Katekyo Hitman Reborn 339 Discussion/340 Predictions

Sig & Ava = Jaiden

You got caught in my trap In your head!!!'s Avatar
    Nice teamwork but the "Hyper Team" is a damn lame name ;D...

Great chapter!

Of course Deamon had a hand in the deaths of Enma's family, nobody should have been surprised by that. Hyper duo, I like it but sadly its not the end of Daemon.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

good chapter but really please not the black holes again LOL. im ok with the gravity ball things but no more black holes. but other than that great chapter and its going to go down next chapter thats for sure. i wonder that when he gets his body back will he stay with the vangola and what will happen to chrome if he does? and the yo yo and beast guy? idk thats just a thought.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Really, let it go Cross! We "heard" you already.

Moving on, Wonder why those Adelheid's clones kept her shape, even when Daemon uses it. Wonder if it's an indication that he doesn't truly possess their power, but is siphoning their abilities somehow. Also guess soon he'll be pulling out doubles of Tsuna's and Enma's abilities, although with that he should be able to massacre them. Guessing there's a possibility something's blocking that ability when it comes to them especially.
    There are more things in heaven and earth then is dreamt of in your philosophy

Not even gunna bother analyzing! I loved every moment! (Except for the ending, I'll second that name being lame!) I truly felt the despair of this duo; they will deliver justice to Daemon for one another. That much I am sure!

Yea cross let it gooo. Could be made up purple holes that suck up black holes and shit out white stars and it would all make sense cuz its a manga.
    Daemons same old trick of trying to turn emna doesnt seem like itll be working anymore.
    Hey baby, wanna take a gander at some Adam West penis?

Leave Brittney err Cross alone! lol j/p

What I am curious about is how Daemon impersonated Iemitsu. I wonder if he possessed him or if he managed to generate a ghostly illusion capable of physical harm...
    Last edited by Americano0305; 06-03-2011 at 03:50 AM.

I didn't like how Daemon told them almost everything.

he's just doing it because his nature. The greatest power of mind games is once you got your foot in the door, it doesn't matter. Your foot is in the door. He was just looking for a foot in between their friendship. And not to mention, although he trusts him, doesn't mean there aren't ways to make him doubt him once the seed has been planted. Besides, doubt he told them everything.
    Everything was wrapped up too inhouse, besides, if this was settled inhouse, how often has he faked being Iemitsu? etc.?
    There are more things in heaven and earth then is dreamt of in your philosophy