• |3| Average

3 16.67%
  • |2| Bad

1 5.56%
  • |1| Terrible

0 0%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    I wonder if Kubo has some pending future purpose for that dialog.
    Might be building history to further link the fullbringers together and explain why they developed the abilities that they did. But that's an optimistic outlook; Kubo could just be building relationships between characters and setting Riruku to drop her tough girl act and open up.

Does Urahara also know about Ginjo? You'd think that someone like Urahara would have noticed Ginjo and his gang a long time ago.

Finally, how does Ginjo seem to know so much about Ichigo's motivation, "RESOLVE" etc. Did he learn these things from Chad, from Isshin, from Urahara, or was he just really good at sneeking around, shadowing some of the most powerful beings in the Bleach-verse without being detected?
    Yea thats definitely the big question right now. I doubt he followed Ichigo to the Sereitai, and thats where he learned bankai/used the FGT. Since Tkuishima knew about Ichigo's power levels vs Aizen, my guess would be the fullbringers were in contact with Isshin/Urahara. I would be shocked if Kubo played it out that Urahara had no idea the fullbringers existed, he's been the authority on practically everything up to this point.

Also, Ichigo feeling nothing from Ginjou's blade is just another way to keep us all guessing about his motives. He's definitely intentionally concealing them, preluding to "the catch" of why the fullbringers are really training Ichigo.

Someone said Kubo is trolling his fans...true.

How could he not be aware that long time Bleach readers are all wondering "what Gives" about this Ginjo guy. How or why does he know so much about Shinigamis, shinigami substitutes, or Kurosaki's family and Isshin in particular?

Just how does he know about Urahara and just as important, Does Urahara also know about Ginjo? You'd think that someone like Urahara would have noticed Ginjo and his gang a long time ago.

Finally, how does Ginjo seem to know so much about Ichigo's motivation, "RESOLVE" etc. Did he learn these things from Chad, from Isshin, from Urahara, or was he just really good at sneeking around, shadowing some of the most powerful beings in the Bleach-verse without being detected?
    I am sure Kubo is quite aware of exactly what he is doing to his fans. He strikes me as the type of author who likes to build up suspense(albeit a little too slowly in some cases) in his plots and also pull surprises on his fans. That is my guess as to why he is being so coy in giving any hard facts about the history of the topics you mentioned.

As to how Ginjo seemingly knows so much about Ichigo, I am sure we will get an answer later about how he fits in with Urahara and exactly what everyone knows about everyone else, but I also think you are over thinking this a bit in relation to Ichigo in particular. Like how he knows Ichigo is not resolved to fighting and destroying him. Ginjo can tell that just by fighting Ichigo, he obviously knows Ichigo used to be stronger than he was, but more than that he can tell that Ichigo is distracted by thoughts just by how much effort he is putting into the battle. The resolve itself is not as if that its supposed to be unique to Ichigo, the more resolved someone is to do anything, obvioulsy the better they will achieve said activity. And as for the motiviation to make Ichigo fight better, like protecting someone, anyone who did any kind of research into Ichigo as Ginjo appears to have done would know that Ichigo fights to protect people close to him, and thats without even know about his shinigami powers. So it would be kinda obvious to bring someone to the battle that Ichigo would see as someone to protect to make him fight harder.