• |2| Bad

1 5.56%
  • |1| Terrible

0 0%
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Bleach 450 Discussion/451 Predictions

Chapter 450: "Blind Solitude" :

Enjoy!

Last edited by Xerenix; 06-02-2011 at 12:16 AM.

Lollipop Candy ♥BAD♥ girl daz bonez's Avatar
    MS is falling behind today, so far this site has two manga chapters out faster than MS o_O.

So we still don't find out who the soul reaper is? tch...figures...

http://www.mangareader.net/bleach/450/3

Wutt ?

Uhm swords have handles so you can swing them without cutting yourself

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Fisher Tiger is a punk ass bitch.

-----credit to Maximo for the kick ass ava----

Looks like I'm going to have to bookmark mangareader.net,

Kubo just keeps trolling, if he didn't bring in Rurika with all that nonsense maybe we would've seen more of the fight, but now things may turn out interesting with Kurosaki blind he will have to pull out something special to keep up.

Run Orihime Run. Poor girl almost got her head chopped off from running right into ginjou's sword. And Ichigo's eyes are bleeding, so I expect to see an Amaterasu FullBring next chapter, I better see it.

Quote Originally Posted by daz bonez View Post
    MS is falling behind today, so far this site has two manga chapters out faster than MS o_O.

So we still don't find out who the soul reaper is? tch...figures...

Wutt ?

I think i know what he did there. He extended the handle using his fullbring, to further the reach of the blade, would be cool if he can make his handle into a chain, and use his sword like a kusarigama.

oh and Mangazone is kickin Mangastream ass, what's nice is they have a free hosting policy and don't chop up the images, so expect their releases to show up on most readers online instead of mangastream, if they can keep up the quality and speed.

http://www.mangashare.com/dl/Bleach_450/45531
    A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!

Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto

Quote Originally Posted by Rokudaime Sennin ™ View Post
    I think i know what he did there. He extended the handle using his fullbring, to further the reach of the blade, would be cool if he can make his handle into a chain, and use his sword like a kusarigama.
    No, he was talking about his second handle. The lower one allows him long full swings and the second one (between blades) allows him quick short slashes.

At least 3 pages of the girl talk could be cutted.

Ah, he is blind, so now Zangetsu's (shikai) sunglasses will apear to lead him in battle ;D. Somehow it was badass of Ginjou to cut Ichigo so clean and precisely.

Good chapter.

I have a feeling that at the end of the dialog between Orihime and Riruka, I think Riruka kind of felt or experience the same kind of past that Orihime did. We don't know what Riruka back story is so you can't really say I have a feeling that it is. Ichigo fighting blind next chapter against Ginjou will be good. So we still don't know who the mystery shinigami is, we probably won't find out who that person is until Ichigo finishes his training with Ginjou.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    No, he was talking about his second handle. The lower one allows him long full swings and the second one (between blades) allows him quick short slashes.

At least 3 pages of the girl talk could be cutted.

Ah, he is blind, so now Zangetsu's (shikai) sunglasses will apear to lead him in battle ;D. Somehow it was badass of Ginjou to cut Ichigo so clean and precisely.
    Yeah that's what I was thinking as well. In some ways it makes is sword much more manuervable than even Ikkaku's.

It was and it wasn't. He still knows Orihime's there really if need be. Besides, really, if you're that far above him then why isn't his training harder in the 1st place? And why didn't he use that type of ability against Tsuki? He's either incredibly smart, or incredibly stupid. And didn't he say something like "they couldn't beat or capture Tsuki the 1st time"? Is he that weak, or strong in comparison to Tsuki?

So he doesn't trust Ginjou, who would if new guy comes in saying "trust me, but don't trust those other people you've trusted this entire time. But with that lack of emotion thing from his blade, he really is shaping up to be very Aizen like. I would wager to guess, he might not be human. Just a feeling.
    There are more things in heaven and earth then is dreamt of in your philosophy

Quote Originally Posted by daz bonez View Post

Wutt ?

Bad Translation by MANGAREADER and lacking, its out on MS and has a much better translation of it:
    http://mangastream.com/read/bleach/95863947/1

Its obvious that ginjou meant why he has a handle between between blades to make it adaptable for short range combat. Mangareader should get a better translater some of the dialogues seemed missing too and when i downloaded it at bleachexile it was 2 pages lacking
    Last edited by my2kb22; 06-02-2011 at 01:18 AM.

Way too much emphasis on Riruku and Orihime this chapter, waste of space. Decent chapter at best, should be interesting to see Ichigo fight blind. Maybe his next stage of fullbring will allow him to "sense" spiritual pressures (or fullbring pressure, for lack of a better name) to an extent.

Severely disappointed that they didnt reveal the mystery shinigami however.

Quote Originally Posted by Aversion View Post
    Way too much emphasis on Riruku and Orihime this chapter, waste of space. Decent chapter at best, should be interesting to see Ichigo fight blind. Maybe his next stage of fullbring will allow him to "sense" spiritual pressures (or fullbring pressure, for lack of a better name) to an extent.

Severely disappointed that they didnt reveal the mystery shinigami however.
    Yup agreed on the inoue and riruka part... that should be just at least 3 pages only, though about the shinigami revealing part, i didn't expect kubo to reveal him/her until they reach their goal or probably until right in front of ichigo