3 9.68%
  • |2| Bad

1 3.23%
  • |1| Terrible

2 6.45%
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9
    Appearance of Darkness Aga bomBa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by artifice View Post
    Frankly, the cloud ninja seem to know a lot of things that seemed completely mysterious to even some of the most knowledgeable characters. The Raikage's handlers seemed to know all about Amaterasu yet Jiraiya himself seemed rather baffled by it when Itachi used it the first time.

Some of the things the cloud ninja know seem to be things that even the Konoha elite didn't know much about. It could just be a mistake in writing or it could just mean that the Cloud are very well informed. I find it kind of hard to believe that the Cloud would be so informed about abilities and lineages that seemed to be fairly well kept secrets even within their repective village but who knows. The Raikage does seem to be fairly well connected though and it has been implied that the Cloud are very cautious and well informed. For example, in the Kage summit, they seemed to know a lot of things about the other villages that were kept secret from the others. In truth I think it's still a stretch but regardless, the way it has been written it certainly seems as though Raikage knew that Naruto was Minato's son. How and when he found out is anyones guess but its a small enough detail that it probably doesn't deserve too much attention. Little continuity details tend to be an unfortuate norm in long series with so many mysteries its hard to track who knows what and how. If the reasons are kept vague enough perhaps it is just as well that we draw our own conclusions about how he knew.
    I understand what you're saying.. but let me remind you about something;

- the moment that Raikage heared about KB's kidnapping,.. he ordered his assistent for a Kage Meeting. When Konoha heared about what has happened, they let those Cloud Ninja's ( Blond woman with HUGE tits and those two brown sugars ) search some intel about Sasuke in the archive. So that means that:

A. Blond huge boobies girl, send the intel to C.. ( I personally don't think so, but I'll explain myself later on )
    B. Cloud Village had also spies for getting intel about Akatsuki.

I'll go with the latter, because C talked about Itachi's Amatarasu, like he had witnessed it himself. Besides that; I've been saying from day one, there something very fishy about Cloud Village.
    Having a temple for taming your bijuu, having 4 of the 5 weopons of SO6P, Gin / Kin brothers, having two jinchirikuu's, their history with Konoha ( kidnapping of a Hyuga Member ).

I mean, it was Hidan and Kakuzu who kidnapped 2 tails, not Itachi.. give me some more time, I'll figure it out and don't get me wrong, I agree with you 100%.
    ... You're Dead 2 Me Now ...

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    Hey Teacher,

Yeah you're right about Kishi not depicting the gore of war, but to be honest I am glad he did'nt. For me the Internet is so full of these depictions that I don't want my escape from real life to have them too.

I suppose a teenie weenie amount might be sufficient, but not really needed in a children's action/adventure Manga.
    Exactly!

this chapter was lame... Kyuubi naruto sucks... he should have been able to beat the breaks off the raikage,,, sage mode naruto is better
    https://www.facebook.com/ImogenSparksModel

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by artifice View Post
    Frankly, the cloud ninja seem to know a lot of things that seemed completely mysterious to even some of the most knowledgeable characters. The Raikage's handlers seemed to know all about Amaterasu yet Jiraiya himself seemed rather baffled by it when Itachi used it the first time.
    But there is about a 3 year difference between the first time Jiraya saw the jutsu and the fight between Sasuke and Raikage. At the time of Gara's rescue, everyone knew more or less what Itachi can do. Plus the info that Kabuto gave and how the current Konoha and Sand vilage are, they problably gave some info on akatsuki when they requested some help.

Appearance of Darkness Aga bomBa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    But there is about a 3 year difference between the first time Jiraya saw the jutsu and the fight between Sasuke and Raikage. At the time of Gara's rescue, everyone knew more or less what Itachi can do. Plus the info that Kabuto gave and how the current Konoha and Sand vilage are, they problably gave some info on akatsuki when they requested some help.
    Exactly.. I forgot about that. That Bingo Book that Kabuto gave to Naruto..
    ... You're Dead 2 Me Now ...

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    Still doesn't explain how we started this whole thing, in that how did the Raikage learn that Minato was Naruto's dad, seemingly before most of the village, and possibly before Naruto himself?
    There are more things in heaven and earth then is dreamt of in your philosophy

SIMS for short >:] StareIntoMySharingan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SCarred Luffy Lvl:Z View Post
    Still doesn't explain how we started this whole thing, in that how did the Raikage learn that Minato was Naruto's dad, seemingly before most of the village, and possibly before Naruto himself?
    well, i don't know. maybe because naruto just announced it to the raikage in the first place?

http://read.mangashare.com/Naruto/ch...1/page013.html

"you knew my dad?"
    And witness the sparkle within this world of darkness.
    http://mangashare.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic54294_1.gif

But like it was pointed out, he didn't seem @ all surprised by the info, either.
    There are more things in heaven and earth then is dreamt of in your philosophy

Hmmmm let's see a person that glows with yellow light, yeah he can't be the son of the yellow flash...