3 9.68%
  • |2| Bad

1 3.23%
  • |1| Terrible

2 6.45%
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Lollipop Candy ♥BAD♥ girl daz bonez's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rlinfamous View Post
    Naruto wasn't even hurt at all by blocking the Raikage's punch... the one that put holes in Juugo and forced Sasuke to use Susano'o. Naruto can also completely match the Raikage's speed, with perfect control. That pretty much means he can dodge Amaterasu the same way Raikage can.

I think Naruto definitely had that fight in the bag... Bee might have intervened to let Naruto go to battle, but I think it was the Raikage he was saving from a brutal asswhooping. Bee knows Naruto's on another level.

I wonder what was up with Naruto preparing to make a Kagebunshin, though! That's supposed to be very dangerous in Kyuubi Mode, but he must have had some plan to use it and end the fight right there, because he looked pretty serious.

It's good that Naruto is so open about calling Minato "Dad" now. But what's up with Bee and Raikage not being brothers?! What's Bee's real name, then? Are all the name puns in the Kumo-crew not really puns at all?

I'm sortof upset the Raikage is coming off as such a douche this chapter, talking to Bee like that. I thought he was better than that, and it seemed like he really cared for Bee when he went off to avenge him against Sasuke. Is Bee really just a weapon to him?
    here we go again with the speed debate. lolz. kishimoto should tag these shinobis with freakin speedometers so we can be done with em.

The panel which I personally thought was the most interesting was the panel in which Ei revealed that he was fully aware of the child of prophecy and that Jiraiya believed that Minato was the child of prophecy, which I don't recall being mentioned before. As for his opinions on the role of the bijuu, the Raikage really is cold. Believing in no individuality? No wonder 'Bee' is such an eccentric character.Raikage is a beast hands down.

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Fisher Tiger is a punk ass bitch.

-----credit to Maximo for the kick ass ava----

The raikage is truly incredible to have such power without a bloodline limit or special powerups or anything. This what they mean by KAGE level. And the stone kage appear to have many runs in before ith the raikage so he must be really strong too even with the little he showed he looked so dangerous.

I think this chapter has put kage level into a ture perceptive, shinobi like raikage, stone kage and the third/forth hokages are out there. Konoha in this era with tsuade and kahashi/gai can't compete with this in my opinion. I think when jiraiya, forth/third hokage died konoha went down hill bigtime powerwise. Naruto really needs to step it up, if he can show the raikage he can match him and bejond he would let him fight i think. Also it makes sense if naruto can't get by raikage why would he let him fight with so much at stake. Madara's true powers are still unkown and the raikage knows that, extreme cautions is a must. I think naruto needs to master the bjuu bomb first maybe even combine his wind element to it make wind bjuu bomb and then fight.

Also just curios how did the riakge know naruto's dad was minato? I doubt konoha would reveal it for the hell of it when the joint army formed but I guess theres no point in keeping it in the dark anymore, they do have a common enemy afterall. Oringinally the secret was kept becuase of minato enimes which seem to be stone and cloud shinobi he clearly as has had runs with them.

Not much else to say, shame he lost his arm against sasuke for no reason at all in the end. I still can't belive he CHOOSE to attack even after he saw the black wall of flames. This still seems random really.
    Last edited by psukkar; 06-01-2011 at 05:57 PM.

I would tend to agree with the people who are assuming naruto was going to use kagebunshin for the FRS (though I also agree what what is he thinking if he was going to try that?.. switch out of RS mode into sage mode for that). If the fight were to drag out, I also agree that once naruto actually went on the offensive, raikage would have gotten an even more severe beatdown than Sasuke gave him.

as to the flashback at the end there, it looks more like bee will be using Naruto's signature talk no jutsu to turn raikage to their side.. outside of a very small group of leaf shinobi (tusnade, kakashi, sakura, and probably hinata for all the times shes watched him from the shadows) Bee apparently understands naruto better than anyone might have thought (through the bond of being hosts and a few fist bumps. which indicates (that like Naruto's ability to pretty much befriend just about anyone) Bee has another power working for him. in his case it appears to be an almost saiyan style physical telepathy where that fist bump is the contact point).

It also appears that there might be another family type bond between them, because that 3rd to last panel seems to indicate they met before. Some elements of Bees fashion style are already in place (the not quite konohamaru length scarf and dark sunglasses)
    come fight my brute here

You got caught in my trap In your head!!!'s Avatar
    Wow finally a very nice Naruto chap really enjoyed reading it (:

Prick List: Gaara, Bee Genesis 1.0's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rlinfamous View Post
    Naruto wasn't even hurt at all by blocking the Raikage's punch... the one that put holes in Juugo and forced Sasuke to use Susano'o. Naruto can also completely match the Raikage's speed, with perfect control. That pretty much means he can dodge Amaterasu the same way Raikage can.

I think Naruto definitely had that fight in the bag... Bee might have intervened to let Naruto go to battle, but I think it was the Raikage he was saving from a brutal asswhooping. Bee knows Naruto's on another level.

I wonder what was up with Naruto preparing to make a Kagebunshin, though! That's supposed to be very dangerous in Kyuubi Mode, but he must have had some plan to use it and end the fight right there, because he looked pretty serious.

It's good that Naruto is so open about calling Minato "Dad" now. But what's up with Bee and Raikage not being brothers?! What's Bee's real name, then? Are all the name puns in the Kumo-crew not really puns at all?

I'm sortof upset the Raikage is coming off as such a douche this chapter, talking to Bee like that. I thought he was better than that, and it seemed like he really cared for Bee when he went off to avenge him against Sasuke. Is Bee really just a weapon to him?
    Precisely. Naruto didn't even break a sweat or sustain any damage, he clearly had that fight in the bag. He just wasn't willing to do any damage unnecessarily. Raikage's out of his league.

Overall, chapter was fairly lame.

"For I being a poor man, have only my dreams & I have spread them beneath your feet. Tread carefully, for you tread upon my dreams."

SIMS for short >:] StareIntoMySharingan's Avatar
    i agree that naruto would own the raikage lol but don't you guys think we might be underestimating the raikage a bit?

i mean, sure he lost an arm to sasuke, but that was probably due to him being too emotional and not thinking clearly.. besides it was AMATERASU! other than that mangekyou technique, the only technique that was able to pierce through was chidori and that was barely a scratch. that lightning chakra armor is pretty bad ass..

and while the samurai knew of his nin-taijutsu as if it was famous, the raikage can have other techniques up his sleeve..

EDIT: Also, while tsunade seemed to be in awe of naruto's new power lol, the raikage didn't seem the least impressed. we know he sparred with killerbee in his bijuu cloak-form, so he's probably used to fighting a jinchuuriki, and has the chakra to match a bijuu..
    And witness the sparkle within this world of darkness.
    http://mangashare.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic54294_1.gif

Appearance of Darkness Aga bomBa's Avatar
    DAMN I'M FCKIN GOOD !! I predicted almost everything that happened in this chapter:

Quote Originally Posted by Aga bomBa View Post
    You're right.. and don't forget; Naruto has to convince Raikage, that he was wrong in his decision,.. for not saving Sasuke. Raikage brought it up like there's no other ninja way, but Raikage did looked back at Naruto, when he walked away. That means that he got suprised, that someone like Naruto exists.
    Just like many other Kage's ( Tsuchikage ), Raikage didn't had any hope left in believing that forgiving someone for his deeds, will solve all the hatred/darkness/revenge.

RIGHT NOW, it's time for Naruto, for convincing Raikage, that there's IS a way.. that way is Naruto Uzumaki. And the beauty about this scenario is that; KILLER BEE is going to be the ONE, who's gonna block Raikage's attack for capturing/holding Naruto from going away. Killer Bee is willing to give his life for Naruto, just to save the world.

- This way, Tsunade will be fighting Dan and Raikage/Killer Bee together; will be fighting their father.

Btw, Naruto vs. Raikage,.. means also that we're gonna witness how fast Naruto really IS in his R- Mode. It was said that Raikage's second form of speed was as fast as Minato's yellow flash, meaning; it won't be only raw power, it will also be a match between speed.
    From the moment that I saw Naruto's anger in Rikudou Mode, I was like; GO FUCK HIM UP NARUTO!! Naruto looks sooo freakin awesome in that mode.. though I got confused when he tried to use Kage Bunshin. I had a discussion with Paul Bee, that if Naruto uses Kage Bunshin in Rikudou Mode, it will be suicide.

@ RLINFAMOUS

It wasn't a suprise for me, how Raikage talked about Killer Bee. His conversation against Kakashi, Yamato and Naruto was enough for me, for understanding how he looks at the Shinobi world; Raikage lost his hope, like many other. That's why Gaara made that comment about: when did you guys lost yourselfs?

- I was suprised that Tsunade didn't let him go. Naruto will be going to the battlefield, thanks to Killer Bee ( like I predicted.. ), so this means that Raikage and Killer Bee will be fighting the previous Raikage, their dad ( well, Raikage's dad, not Killer Bee's ). Tsunade will be going also into the battlefield and when she does; she will be the one who's gonna fight Dan, her ex.

** I've to say; I have a strange feeling that Raikage is gonna " convince " Killer Bee, that he will be letting Naruto go into the battlefield, after that: Raikage somehows punches KB knock- out and still tries to stop Naruto.

I fkcin, LOVED this chapter a lot !!!
    ... You're Dead 2 Me Now ...

The Emperor of Everything dct21's Avatar
    i thought i was lame that kishimoto pulled that "were really not brothers" thing outta nowhere, and a nother freaking flashback get on with the action already. oda, kubo and kishimoto are trolling right now.

Great chapter.

Well what do you know Raikage and Bee aren't blood related. Nice flashback by the way.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Quote Originally Posted by Maximo View Post
    The way I see it, Naruto could still learn how to be faster while using Kyuubis chakra. Also, the reason why Minato was faster then Raikage was bcs Minato actually moves more efficently and most of all, his seals make it instantly. Raikage is fast, but he needs to move from spot A to spot B, even if the movement is extremely fast it takes more time than "teleportation".

I hoped for a battle, seems like KillerBee managed to persuade Raikage a bit. Though, if it would have came to a fight, Naruto would actually immobilized Raikage in my opinion.
    Not saying you're wrong, but here's some clarification:

Minato's Flash Step/Body flicker is actually just regular speed, and was on par with the Raikage's/Naruto's current speed. Minato truly did have that level of speed, purely through advanced chakra control (Sasuke can also do this, although not nearly as fast). It's the technique Minato used to catch Baby Naruto when Madara threw him.

Minato's Hiraishin technique is the teleportation/space-time jutsu, and on another level entirely. That's the one with the seals/Kunai. He also created a variant of it that allowed him to teleport the Kyuubi's blast away from Konoha by combining his space/time technique with a barrier.

Minato was famed for both of these techniques, although his signature move was Hiraishin (and of course Rasengan).

I agree that Naruto can probably get even faster if he perfects his control of the Kyuubi's chakra; Minato's own Flash Step was based on perfect control of his smaller amount of chakra, and Naruto has more to work with. Personally, I think Minato had a better knack for such fine chakra control, though. Naruto's always worked better with big techniques, although Sage Mode and some of his Rasengan variants were incredibly complex. At any rate, there's no shinobi alive stronger or faster than Naruto, so he doesn't have much to worry about.