3 9.68%
  • |2| Bad

1 3.23%
  • |1| Terrible

2 6.45%
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Naruto Naruto Chapter 541 : "Raikage vs. Naruto?!"

http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/541

looks like mangastream isn't the fastest anymore, enjoy the mangazone release, damn the quality is nice
    Last edited by Rokudaime Sennin ™; 06-01-2011 at 06:12 PM.
    A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!

Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto

Wow! Would've liked for Naruto to hold his own a little better. The flashback was kind of random, and looks like it will continue on into next week, which sucks because, while somewhat interesting, it isn't really all that relevant to the story right now.

Also: Did they REALLY have to make Raikage show up Naruto? Geez, give the kid a break. Let him earn some powerful people's respect while they're still alive! At least he corrected him on the Fourth Hokage issue. Minato didn't fail--faced out of thin air with an impossible situation at the worst possible moment with only a few minutes to strategize, he not only devised a plan to save everyone and his infant son, but was able to execute it flawlessly. And that's why Naruto should've punched Raikage in the mouth at least once...

ALSO Also: Useless Tsunade is useless.

Was Naruto really going to use kage bunshin there? Won't that allow kyubi to take him over or kill him?

Lollipop Candy ♥BAD♥ girl daz bonez's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rokudaime Sennin ™ View Post
    http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/541

looks like mangastream isn't the fastest anymore, enjoy the mangazone release, damn the quality is nice
    LOl... someone can keep a pace upto MS & Bink standards .. i mean somewhat. The scan quality was Ok.. let's see it they can regularly carry on this schedule...

anyway,wat da hell was naruto doing????

i mean kage bunchin??? really lol?

maybe am mistaken.....hopefully

Naruto and Bee talked no jutsu the Raikage. Predictable.And Raikage wasn't even in V2. Oh lawd so much hype in RM for nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Fisher Tiger is a punk ass bitch.

-----credit to Maximo for the kick ass ava----

Hate to say I told you so about Raikage vs Naruto.....(but I told you so). Anyway, loved the chapter although it felt too short. If the fight would have continued, Naruto would have won, but he would have had to pull out his FRS.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Expected more from Naruto, but I guess it's too soon for kishi to give him the spot light.

Since Bee jumped in it looks like there won't be anymore fighting, but who knows the Raikage is a hard head.

Naruto wasn't even hurt at all by blocking the Raikage's punch... the one that put holes in Juugo and forced Sasuke to use Susano'o. Naruto can also completely match the Raikage's speed, with perfect control. That pretty much means he can dodge Amaterasu the same way Raikage can.

I think Naruto definitely had that fight in the bag... Bee might have intervened to let Naruto go to battle, but I think it was the Raikage he was saving from a brutal asswhooping. Bee knows Naruto's on another level.

I wonder what was up with Naruto preparing to make a Kagebunshin, though! That's supposed to be very dangerous in Kyuubi Mode, but he must have had some plan to use it and end the fight right there, because he looked pretty serious.

It's good that Naruto is so open about calling Minato "Dad" now. But what's up with Bee and Raikage not being brothers?! What's Bee's real name, then? Are all the name puns in the Kumo-crew not really puns at all?

I'm sortof upset the Raikage is coming off as such a douche this chapter, talking to Bee like that. I thought he was better than that, and it seemed like he really cared for Bee when he went off to avenge him against Sasuke. Is Bee really just a weapon to him?

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    Hate to say I told you so about Raikage vs Naruto.....(but I told you so). Anyway, loved the chapter although it felt too short. If the fight would have continued, Naruto would have won, but he would have had to pull out his FRS.
    Yup, maybe that's why he planned to make bunshins. I think Raikage was lucky Bee had interfere. Bee knows how strong Raikage and Naruto and had to interrupt their fight coz he probably knew Naruto would beat Raikage up badly.

sig made by me

SIMS for short >:] StareIntoMySharingan's Avatar
    this was so gay :[ *sighs* another week.
    And witness the sparkle within this world of darkness.
    http://mangashare.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic54294_1.gif

Slovakia, not Slovenia - LEARN THE FUCKING DIFFERENCE !!!
    The way I see it, Naruto could still learn how to be faster while using Kyuubis chakra. Also, the reason why Minato was faster then Raikage was bcs Minato actually moves more efficently and most of all, his seals make it instantly. Raikage is fast, but he needs to move from spot A to spot B, even if the movement is extremely fast it takes more time than "teleportation".

I hoped for a battle, seems like KillerBee managed to persuade Raikage a bit. Though, if it would have came to a fight, Naruto would actually immobilized Raikage in my opinion.
    FAVOURITE MANGAS
    Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Fairy Tail, Claymore, Ao No Exorcist, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Gamaran, Toriko, Vinland Saga, Gantz, Wolf Guy, Deadman Wonderland, Vagabond, Blade of The Immortal, Battle Royale, Zettman