3 9.68%
  • |2| Bad

1 3.23%
  • |1| Terrible

2 6.45%
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Aga bomBa View Post
    @ RLIN

I also believe that this level of speed, isn't the maximum. Later on in the manga,.. Naruto will find away for getting even faster.

<True Words>

Don't forget that Madara teleported himself with Sasuke on his shoulder like it was nothing, when Raikage tried to " sneak attack " him @ the Kage Meeting.

Naruto will learn to use his techniques to its fulliest, while fighting on the battlefield; he will especially make a " Whaat the FCK " move, when one of his friends is going to die infront of him.

<More true words>

This chapter showed us, that Naruto:

- is able to avoid Amatarasu, like Raikage did against Sasuke.
    - is able to bear strong, phyiscal attacks; Raikage's punch was NOTHING for Naruto.
    - tsunade's slugs is going to be the one, who's gonna find those duplicates of white- zetzu.

<Even more true words>

Awhile ago,.. we saw that Yamato's Mokuton reacted extremely fast to Naruto's life- force energy in Rikudou Mode. IF he can give LIFE to Mokuton, does it mean that it will also have effect on elemental jutsu's or any other jutsu's?

*** I'm STILL confused, why Naruto wanted to use Kage bunshin?
    Don't be confused, Naruto is a "One trick Pony" and I don't mean that as an insult. The guy was going for his usual combo bunshin attacks with a usual rasengan...he just wasn't thinking.

Incidentally Naruto will stumble on the way to get past the Two Way Chakra Drain when he is laying on the ground dieing from the QB sucking his chakra out. At that point, being unable to move, he'll go sage mode.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

DUUUUDE!
    AWESOME CHAP.!

I wonder how Kakashi is enduring this much. I mean, he was always low on chackra.
    And how can Bee match Raikage's power at that age with the rubber dolls and in the fight, holding A's pointblank punch in one hand? SERIOUSLY, KISHI WTF!!?!?!

So even A wasnt as fast as Minato and he met Jiraiya once. Keeeewl

So no one noticed choji trying to teabag shino huh?
    Hey baby, wanna take a gander at some Adam West penis?

So, it appears Killer Bee's likely not that guy's real name. I wonder what else we'll find out about him, and about his relationship with Ei (A). I'm looking forward to this flashback.

This chapter turned out almost exactly as I expected. As I thought there was no real battle just a minor exchange of speed and strength between Raikage and Naruto. Much as I suspected, Killer Bee was really the determining factor here. Also, as I feared Naruto continued to run his mouth like a child without having any logical or compelling argument behind his actions. He won't offer to debate a plan, he won't suggest that they come to some kind of compramise, he simply says, if you won't agree with everything I say and let me do as I please then I will force my way past you. Raikage also came off like a loud mouthed blockhead but at least he showed that he has the big picture in mind, the only thing Naruto seems to have in mind are his own feelings.

I don't know why people are surprised that Raikage's speed is on par with Naruto's. It was already said that Raikage's speed is comparable to the Yellow flash and it was already said that Naruto isn't quite at his father's level. It has basically been indicated that Naruto's level is comparable with Killer Bee's, maybe a bit higher but since Raikage has been able to subdue Killer Bee in the past it was fairly obvious that in terms of speed and strength Raikage should be comparable to Naruto. What would probably give Naruto the edge if they had fought to the death would be the Rasenshuriken. As I mentioned before though, if Tsunade had taken Raikage's side they would have been able to bring Naruto down. It was really Killer Bee who was the deciding factor in this encounter.

As for the flashbacks in this chapter, I am beginning to wonder if Kishimoto is in on the joke because the excessive number of flashbacks in this series are laughably ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by artifice View Post
    This chapter turned out almost exactly as I expected. As I thought there was no real battle just a minor exchange of speed and strength between Raikage and Naruto. Much as I suspected, Killer Bee was really the determining factor here. Also, as I feared Naruto continued to run his mouth like a child without having any logical or compelling argument behind his actions. He won't offer to debate a plan, he won't suggest that they come to some kind of compramise, he simply says, if you won't agree with everything I say and let me do as I please then I will force my way past you. Raikage also came off like a loud mouthed blockhead but at least he showed that he has the big picture in mind, the only thing Naruto seems to have in mind are his own feelings.

I don't know why people are surprised that Raikage's speed is on par with Naruto's. It was already said that Raikage's speed is comparable to the Yellow flash and it was already said that Naruto isn't quite at his father's level. It has basically been indicated that Naruto's level is comparable with Killer Bee's, maybe a bit higher but since Raikage has been able to subdue Killer Bee in the past it was fairly obvious that in terms of speed and strength Raikage should be comparable to Naruto. What would probably give Naruto the edge if they had fought to the death would be the Rasenshuriken. As I mentioned before though, if Tsunade had taken Raikage's side they would have been able to bring Naruto down. It was really Killer Bee who was the deciding factor in this encounter.

As for the flashbacks in this chapter, I am beginning to wonder if Kishimoto is in on the joke because the excessive number of flashbacks in this series are laughably ridiculous.
    Well i can't spealk for the other guys, but I was more surprised in the raikages strength to be honest. Speed was a given liek you said.

This the first time we have actually seen someone try and take on someone with bjuu clock mode with taijutsu(in raikage case nin-taijutsu) without getting owned in the process. Thats the amazing part and considering the riakge has no bloodline limit or specials powerups it adds to his epicness.

Prick List: Gaara, Bee Genesis 1.0's Avatar
    I agree with Artifice on 2 points, especially when it comes to Naruto's tunnel vision and tendency to simply repeat his opening argument when faced with opposition, just turned up to 11 the next time around. In addition, the flashbacks were excessive months ago, now it's just meh.

"For I being a poor man, have only my dreams & I have spread them beneath your feet. Tread carefully, for you tread upon my dreams."

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    Don't be confused, Naruto is a "One trick Pony" and I don't mean that as an insult. The guy was going for his usual combo bunshin attacks with a usual rasengan...he just wasn't thinking.

Incidentally Naruto will stumble on the way to get past the Two Way Chakra Drain when he is laying on the ground dieing from the QB sucking his chakra out. At that point, being unable to move, he'll go sage mode.
    Thats the way I thpought it might develop, since we know that Naruto is missing his natural body armour in RSM that he has when using SM, which makee him more vulnerable!

The switch to Sennin Mode while in RSM should also quiet down the Kyuubi since that one should be aware of what happens to you if you drain too much natural chakra (turning into a statue) which IMO would automaticly happen when he starts too drain on SM Naruto!

For all of those dudes who're laughing for the double lariat, saying that it's ridiculous that some kid can keep up in terms of strength with A, they're getting it seriously wrong.
    Kishi didn't made a mistake here, they bumped fists to balance out their power, so A was putting as much strength in that lariat as the kid who tag-teamed with him to make that clean cut.
    It's just as simple that A and B put the exact same amount of strength in that lariat, to make a perfect one...A never hit it with full force.

I really liked this chapter, tough I'm not a real fan of flashbacks and chats, but this one was really good actually, IMO. It was nice to see the reaction of Naruto when the Raikage blackmouthed his father, he'd have defeated him if the fight was for real..no matter how strong the Raikage is, there's no way he could've defeated the Kyuubi chakra, he wasn't even able to tame the 8tails without help, so there's no point debating wether or not he would've been able to defeat Naruto.

In terms of speed it's very debatable, right now they're on par, but Naruto will get even faster with time when he learns to control the Kyuubi chakra perfectly, he's really going to be the greatest Hokage ever.

Bee, again got my sympathy..I really liked this dude from the very start when he showed up, and I'll like him till the end, he's different from all those other charakters in the manga.

It was a very good chapter this week.

Currently, Naruto isn't faster than Raikege. Plus Raikage can get even faster:
    Spoiler!

Besides the 4th hokage vs Raikage, I would like to see how Shisui fares against them. He was well know for his speed and the strongest ever normal sharingan.