• |3| Average

3 9.68%
  • |2| Bad

1 3.23%
  • |1| Terrible

2 6.45%
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Good chapter overall.

Lol, at Naruto saying "Your pretty fast Raikage." Raikage = FASTEST NINJA IN THE WORLD

=Naruto is faster, to actually mock his ass.

Raikage actually threatened to kill Naruto and his brother, he calls them an idiot yet he is an idiot as well. He'll weaken his own army as well as Konoha.

Appearance of Darkness Aga bomBa's Avatar
    @ RLIN

I also believe that this level of speed, isn't the maximum. Later on in the manga,.. Naruto will find away for getting even faster. Don't forget that Madara teleported himself with Sasuke on his shoulder like it was nothing, when Raikage tried to " sneak attack " him @ the Kage Meeting.
    Naruto will learn to use his techniques to its fulliest, while fighting on the battlefield; he will especially make a " Whaat the FCK " move, when one of his friends is going to die infront of him.

This chapter showed us, that Naruto:

- is able to avoid Amatarasu, like Raikage did against Sasuke.
    - is able to bear strong, phyiscal attacks; Raikage's punch was NOTHING for Naruto.
    - tsunade's slugs is going to be the one, who's gonna find those duplicates of white- zetzu.

Awhile ago,.. we saw that Yamato's Mokuton reacted extremely fast to Naruto's life- force energy in Rikudou Mode. IF he can give LIFE to Mokuton, does it mean that it will also have effect on elemental jutsu's or any other jutsu's? I'm STILL confused, why Naruto wanted to use Kage bunshin?
    ... You're Dead 2 Me Now ...

Quote Originally Posted by psukkar View Post
    Also just curios how did the riakge know naruto's dad was minato? I doubt konoha would reveal it for the hell of it when the joint army formed but I guess theres no point in keeping it in the dark anymore, they do have a common enemy afterall. Oringinally the secret was kept becuase of minato enimes which seem to be stone and cloud shinobi he clearly as has had runs with them.

Not much else to say, shame he lost his arm against sasuke for no reason at all in the end. I still can't belive he CHOOSE to attack even after he saw the black wall of flames. This still seems random really.
    Also curious about that.

Agreed, still don't see why it was necessary to "de-limb" 1 of the more powerful ninjas, and on the stupidest reasoning. And then make the stupid reasoning guy, leader of everybody.

Quote Originally Posted by Aga bomBa View Post
    ** I've to say; I have a strange feeling that Raikage is gonna " convince " Killer Bee, that he will be letting Naruto go into the battlefield, after that: Raikage somehows punches KB knock- out and still tries to stop Naruto.
    I like this idea, and it seems very possible from Raikage's switch in personality. It would give them the chance to resume the A$$kicking as well.

Wow Raikage's line of thinking seems incredibly kill-happy-stupid when said out loud. "We're 1 + all, fighting to save you 2, so I knew it would be made easier to just kill 1 of you, and possibly just delay Madara's plans, thus saving all of us, for a little bit longer perhaps. That's why you can't just go saving the people fighting to save you." lol

Gotta say, why are they still showing the ninjas fighting?, or for that matter, why is Naruto rushing to protect his friends when they're no longer fighting? Wasn't the war over for the day? And did I miss "Kakashi going on a rampage somewhere"? Because it really makes no sense why you would make sure to point out 1 of the most wanted things by fans, and then do the total and complete opposite?
    There are more things in heaven and earth then is dreamt of in your philosophy

- Indeed Naruto's speed in Rikudo mode is amazing to match the Raikage

- The 4th Hokage and 4th Raikage battled many times I would love to see that.

- I was hoping for more action between the Raikage & Naruto

- Kumogakaru has some strange traditions a bunch of kids auditioning to be the Raikage's bodyguard lol dont they have ANBU. WTF hes attacking with full power with a bunch of kids??

- loooooooooooooooooooool wut? They are not really related?

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Appearance of Darkness Aga bomBa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post

- Kumogakaru has some strange traditions a bunch of kids auditioning to be the Raikage's bodyguard lol dont they have ANBU. WTF hes attacking with full power with a bunch of kids??

I was wondering; where the hell is POW's post

Yea man,.. they're not related! I also don't get it, why they were suprised that it was Bee, that could handle that kind of speed and strenght; they sealed the Hachibi inside of him, so it's pretty FCKIN OBVIOUS that he has the strenght/power.

- speaking about ANBU; we guys totally forgotten about Danzou's ANBU root.. will they strike when they're sensing Sasuke? Will they be the first victims for showing to us, how freakin badass his EMS is?
    ... You're Dead 2 Me Now ...

Yea man,.. they're not related! I also don't get it, why they were suprised that it was Bee, that could handle that kind of speed and strenght; they sealed the Hachibi inside of him, so it's pretty FCKIN OBVIOUS that he has the strenght/power.

- speaking about ANBU; we guys totally forgotten about Danzou's ANBU root.. will they strike when they're sensing Sasuke? Will they be the first victims for showing to us, how freakin badass his EMS is?
    Root's pretty much dead. Now that Danzo is gone, those Konoha ninja who were in Root can do w/e the shit they want.

Unless some other dude takes over Root.

"Never you punk *ss b*tch." lol.

Bro fist > all.

Best part of this chapter was the 1st page...*stares at hinata's boobies*
    The best is yet to come...

Hey bro O/

Actually at that point in time I dont think KB was Jinchuurki yet that must have happened afterwards as they explained Jinchuuriki are chosen for their connections to the Kage to ensure loyalty.

Danzou's Root as been assimilated into Konoha they have no reason to act on their own as everything they did was on Danzou's order for what they believe to benefit Konoha. Some of them may be in the army fighting atm or trying to track down Kabuto.

If my theory is correct Saskue should have time space ninjutsu now with EMS the long range Kamui that Kakashi uses and the close range version Madara uses.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post

I don't think they were auditioning to be a bodyguard, they were auditioning for a closer relationship than that. In the MangaStream translation, they said partner, which is a closer relationship. This scene might have been the moment that made Killerbee the next candidate to become the 8-Tails Jinchuuriki.