0 0%
  • |1| Terrible

2 9.09%
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

One Piece Chapter 627 Discussion / 628 Predictions

Chapter 627: "Indebted" :

Enjoy!

Lollipop Candy ♥BAD♥ girl daz bonez's Avatar
    Dammit.......I HATe You Xerenix.....sigh. waiting for 5 hours and got beat again......

off to read the chap.......

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Fisher Tiger is a punk ass bitch.

-----credit to Maximo for the kick ass ava----

Quote Originally Posted by daz bonez View Post
    Dammit.......I HATe You Xerenix.....sigh. waiting for 5 hours and got beat again......

off to read the chap.......
    Got lucky Looked at twitter on my phone for something else right when the chapter was released

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenix View Post
    Got lucky Looked at twitter on my phone for something else right when the chapter was released
    another member with Hax Smartphone...great.just when i thought i`m done with Roku.......anyway...

the more i read it..it`s obvious that Hordi is just a another pawn.there`s someone controlling the chessboard in the dark....and the pirates that shot otohime...he maybe the one who shoot her,maybe not...if he is..i bet he got orders to stir the fishmen hatred towards Humans....the way Oda give us info with the flashback it indicates that the person behind this incident maybe a fishmen...who resent the idea to coexist with human....if it`s a human it`s possiblle the tenryuubito is behind it.we see many dirty tricks from the world nobles and the WG officer so far in this series..so pulling other incident like this is nothing hard for them....
    props to Oda that`s still make me laugh with Luffy and Franky antic`s ^ eventhough the flashback quite dark and serious.

Oh and Pandaman

Bottom left panel (next to the speech bubble)

http://mangastream.com/read/one_piece/75149428/10

So he took part in the funreal!

Wow! Leave it up to Luffy to sleep through the entire history of the struggle that he's stumbled into.

On the other hand, it's perfect, since it means Luffy is still unbiased towards either side. So when he starts beating the shit out of everyone in sight, he'll be doing it solely because he thinks it's the right thing to do, and not because of some sense of self-righteousness!

Also: Yeah, there's definitely more to the Queen's assassination than a random fodder pirate. The fact that the shooting occured only after the signatures had been set on fire as a distraction (without which, I'm sure that Otihime's CoO haki would've helped her evade the bullet), and that the shooter was killed before he could be questioned, means there is much more going on. Besides, what would random Fodder Fodder no Mi pirate Jim have to gain from shooting the queen?

The Emperor of Everything dct21's Avatar
    i freakin knew it, once the flashback was over oda was gonna take another break; it happens all the time.

But atleast that long and slightly boring flashback is over with

To be honest i don't think it was that pirate that shot otihime, and evn if he did why did they kill him right away atleast question for his reasons first. Sooner or later Hodi is going to get exposed as a fraud and i cant wait.

Yea I was wondering if luffy would stay awake throughout the story, guess not.
    Yea just gotta learn to predict those breaks.
    I was thinking the human was framed by someone too, no clue though.
    Hey baby, wanna take a gander at some Adam West penis?

Quote Originally Posted by dct21 View Post
    i freakin knew it, once the flashback was over oda was gonna take another break; it happens all the time.

But atleast that long and slightly boring flashback is over with
    yeah the break..Dang..good thing E3 gonna make me busy next week..projectcafe...project cafe...^

Quote Originally Posted by dct21 View Post
    To be honest i don't think it was that pirate that shot otihime, and evn if he did why did they kill him right away atleast question for his reasons first. Sooner or later Hodi is going to get exposed as a fraud and i cant wait.
    yeah me myself has imposed since the start of the flashback that i never see Hordi (or hodi...which one is correct anyway..hordi sounded like Horny.....meh)as the final big baddie Bastard and maybe he`s master plan is probably something stupid, like blowing up Big Ma's Candy Factory. Something to show the independence of the *new* FI and how they won't be bossed around by puny humans ever again.

Also, Decken ran away from the crime scene, while carrying a riffle on his back.

Something tells me that the FI police are no CSI.

Hordy? Lol, might as well call him Horny Jones.

Hmm, very interesting chapter. I think the one who hired the pirate fodder has a connection with Hodi(I'll stick with that name, sounds better). Maybe Hodi was ordered to quickly kill the guy to avoid interrogation. As Hachi said, Hodi doesn't just hated humans, he also hates fishmen who wants to blend in with humans so he has good reason for joining in that plot. First I thought it could be the tenryubitto that's behind it all and it's still highly possible but then again, I don't see Hodi working for them. It's possible that the assasination came from the "big shadow on FI" who also provides Hodi his pills.

And lmao on Luffy sleeping.

sig made by me

Franky and Luffy r the best xD
    and im still going with it that the tenryuubito r behind the assassination
    also im glad the FB is over though it was full of infos it was not so interesting,but it made me like jinbei even more

Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Hordy? Lol, might as well call him Horny Jones.

Sig & Ava = Jaiden