View Poll Results: What did you think of the chapter?

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • l5l Excellent

6 60.00%
  • l4l Great

3 30.00%
  • l3l Average

1 10.00%
  • l2l Bad

0 0%
  • l1l Terrible

0 0%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    awsome fight but Erza wil not die, main charektors like her dont die, but if i join in quiting this manga
    Terra Chrymal was awsome but it looked like hit harmed azuma to, so dont think he wil survive using that more then 1 or 2 times
    was it just me or did gerards cell door look narutoish whit all those talismat seals
    made by Zi Dawg

It don't look good for FT at all. Didn't think Erza would lose though.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

well i doubt she dies but if she does, I WILL NOT quit the manga. because we know mashima is willing to bring back the dead so if she dies she could come back. now Jellal is going to save the day LOL. good to see him again to. but IDK luxas is there last hope to get out alive. i was hoping for a longer fight but it was not bad. seduction armer LOL. but you know what maybe he could get out of prison with some kind of nothing can stop the power of love type spell thing you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by SCarred Luffy Lvl:Z View Post
    I wouldn't exactly say that's true. I might say, he is the 1 who goes to the greatest lengths to appear honorable. Other wise what happened, as in what he did to MiraJane wouldn't have happened. even what he did to Erza wouldn't have happened. I mean we don't even know How much extra power was he getting just from being attached to the fairy tail tree. Then you add the fact that he let Erza keep her powers, but did he re-energize her like he probably got from the tree, or more. He keeps saying this want fight people at their best yet he tends to tweak the situation so they aren't really at their best, (normally mentally). I'd say that kid student of Ultear, was the most honorable member of GH.

Agreed about Ultear. She seems like she's gonna play this "Who knows whose side I'm on, really?" attitude perfectly , until the end. Hate those types on principle.
    You have to remember this is Grimoire we're talking about here. When you have an insane pyromaniac who attacks his fellow guildmates for the hell of it with Zancrow, a narcissistic brat who fancies himself invincible in Rusty, a brutish oaf like Kain who went out of his way to crush a womans' skull to try and prove his might, and a monster only obsessed with more power in Bluenote Azuma comes off as practically a saint.

We agree on Ultear, and her conniving ways and half truths are no doubt frustrating. I don't believe her to be completely evil, just misguided and abandoned. However, her history with Gerard and plan to revive Zeref to his former calamitous self push her into serious bad guy territory at the moment. Hades is all powerful right now and is making a conscientious effort to destroy a guild which he help established, not to mention he nearly killed his successor who would have most certainly died were it not for the healing properties of Tenrou Island.

Caprico never officially joined the guild seeing as he was possessed, and I think there's little doubt that Zoldeo was a selfish human being. Meldy is really the only other option, in light of this chapter that helps her case but it wasn't even 10 chapters ago she was using Maguilty Sense to try and kill Gray while he was incapable of defending himself, added on to the emotional stress it put upon Lluvia who cares deeply for him. Her caring for Lluvia this chapter is more of an "I scratch your back" type of occurrence. Seeing as Lluvia wanted Meldy to live despite being her enemy she started to form some compassion of her own.

Looking back to the fight with Mira, even Azuma seems melancholy at the outcome.
    Spoiler!

Also, Azuma holds respect for the mages of Fairy Tail even going so far as to call them strong.
    Spoiler!

He's no hero for sure, but as far as villains go you'd be hard pressed to find one as forgiving and lenient as Azuma. He took opposition to the plan of weakening the island and thus crippling Fairy Tail, and holds morals not shared with his comrades. His main fault is with his blood knight persona and obsession with trying to find stronger opponents, wouldn't be surprised if that was the reason he joined Grimoire in the first place. I'm pleasantly surprised to see how well he's come along after simply one arc.

As long as everything just keeps on flowing forward, then that's already enough.
    Where there's a will there's a way!
    Spoiler!

^ It's probably all a preparation for Azuma to join FT, or become an outside friend (currently: Gerard, Laxus, in the same world that is).

Besides what Trilight said, he posses a magic that can control the power that the first FT's master created and left behind (?). It may just turn out that he is his descendant, or something xD. Still if not, he is probably the only one that can restore it if needed.

To those who worry about Erza dying, it's ok guys!! There's still an Erza on Happy and Charles world!! Mashima will just pull a fast one on us.

sig made by me

Lollipop Candy ♥BAD♥ girl daz bonez's Avatar
    Azuma Has Tentacle Attacks! of course every FT heroine will fall against him^
    Erza totally should've used that Seduction Armor >~>;;

Mashima's talent for putting in fanservice everywhere makes me lol.,I'm willing to bet this chapter was drawn with one hand

Would be funny if Gerard suddenly breaks out and teleports there. Just for the lulz.

Personally, I am hoping for Luxus return, since he, as an ex-member of the guild, won't have the tattoo problem and be able to defeat wood guy. That, or Erza's belief in her friends makes her stronger again and allows her a comeback.Or they'll realize that the strength isn't in their tattoos but in their hearts and get all their power back

Man I beat Makarov is really hating himself in the *** this time "We need tattooz to show are commitment" bad idea Makarov

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Fisher Tiger is a punk ass bitch.

-----credit to Maximo for the kick ass ava----

dont tell me gerald will join in? laxus was shown earlier, he is not yet here..but it will be exciting if they both appear simultaneously to join in the fray.

"whoaaaaa"

nuff said.

well i think like i said that maybe there is some kind of spell or something that takes you to the one you love? some thing like that. and luxas may be on his way so its at least possible.
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Fozzy View Post
    If Erza dies, I will quit this manga.

If Fairy Tail wins this war after all, I will quit this manga too.

It was cool to see Gerard again, hope he beats his way outta there and joins Fairy Tail so he can be together with his beloved one. Seems to late for him to take action and help them now.
    I been thinking real hard about that for a while. But honestly Fairy Tail isn't a manga I or anyone really should be taking too seriously. Just nice read for the lolz. But if Mashima can pull off a real good story for all his readers from this arc that be good. If he decides to follow the same pattern to just please his younger readers then that's his choice.

I predicted last week that Erza should bring a new set of armor to beat Azuma. I never expected it to be a seduction armor!! A meh chapter to be honest. I knew Erza would lose the moment she decided to use that samurai sword with no armor. She already used that and it won't be good story telling on Mashima's part if he let Azuma lose to a known move/weapon from Erza. I think all of FT members won their matches using a new technique or at least a new variation of their powers.

Gerard helping FT? Possible, we only need Mest's teleportation magic. I don't know how far it can reach though.
    That armor isn't known, if I remember correctly isn't this the second time she used it? The first time was against that Samurai Assassin in the Ethorion Tower and I don't think she had any friends around to witness it. Thats when she created it also, that armor has limitless capabilities imho. It's like when Ichigo first got his bankai, compresses all his powers into his sword giving him instantaneous speed and power.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    ^ It's probably all a preparation for Azuma to join FT, or become an outside friend (currently: Gerard, Laxus, in the same world that is).

Besides what Trilight said, he posses a magic that can control the power that the first FT's master created and left behind (?). It may just turn out that he is his descendant, or something xD. Still if not, he is probably the only one that can restore it if needed.
    This reminds me of Naruto the First Hokage was the wood user right? And Yamato had his DNA to be able to control the wood element.

For the most part the pass 2-3 chapters been up and down for me on some parts, I actually like Ultear's character change right now or to be more precise changing phase. This is getting me real curious to see how things turn out. Pissed as fuck Azuma handicapped Gildarts! Wanted him to go all out!