View Poll Results: What did you think of the chapter?

Voters
7. You may not vote on this poll
  • l5l Excellent

4 57.14%
  • l4l Great

1 14.29%
  • l3l Average

2 28.57%
  • l2l Bad

0 0%
  • l1l Terrible

0 0%

Katekyo Hitman Reborn 338 Discussion/339 Predictions

Reborn! Chapter 338: "Kyouya Hibari Vs Daemon Spade"

http://reader.ieatsoul.com/en/read/k...orn/538/338/1/

Well the guys at IEatManga beat Mangastream to the punch this week. Will update when Mangstream puts out theirs though. Well enjoy guys!

Edit: Tsuna & Enma vs Daemon Spade next week can't wait!
    Last edited by Jaiden; 05-26-2011 at 04:21 AM.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

So isn't the barrier around the island broke now? Any bets on when the 9th and his guardians will arrive or will they sit this out as well?
    Hey baby, wanna take a gander at some Adam West penis?

So Spade pulling out the druggie eyes on the 1st page, Guessing that's an indication that eventually his power is still too great to handle in a stolen body.

So everything going pretty much like I thought, I assume he'll start mixing solid/real illusions with the regular/fake 1's again soon.

Beginning to think he's lieing about why he's taking the guardians. I think perhaps he needs them for something, badly, that would render him weaker if they were gone.

That last page though was immaculately drawn though, even knowing what was coming, I even felt a twinge of hope from seeing those 2 together.

Guessing Shimon's powers will be a bit different than what he displayed when under Spade's control.

Man lately these chapters are really short.
    There are more things in heaven and earth then is dreamt of in your philosophy

thanks j but i got it on mangareader but great chapter next week should be great.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Well, Tsuna still hasn't activated his VG, but they still won't win against the copy eye Daemon. They will probably start releasing the other guardians in next 2 chapters.

Quote Originally Posted by MrFry View Post
    So isn't the barrier around the island broke now? Any bets on when the 9th and his guardians will arrive or will they sit this out as well?
    I considered this as well, but when it comes down to it, this is highly unlikely. The ones who obtained the purest forms of the Vongola Rings were the 10th Generation; these rings have now taken their most potent form: the Vongola Gear. Thus, the ones most equipped to handle any current enemy are Tsuna and his guardians (along with Shimon I would surmise).

I definitely think that Tsuna and Enma will get the smackdown from Daemon, yet I feel like this all culminates with them harmonizing their powers and taking Daemon out with some epic super-gravity-XX-burner, possibly X-harmony lol

thats a big possibility i mean who knows what will happen with him.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Americano0305 View Post
    I considered this as well, but when it comes down to it, this is highly unlikely. The ones who obtained the purest forms of the Vongola Rings were the 10th Generation; these rings have now taken their most potent form: the Vongola Gear. Thus, the ones most equipped to handle any current enemy are Tsuna and his guardians (along with Shimon I would surmise).

I definitely think that Tsuna and Enma will get the smackdown from Daemon, yet I feel like this all culminates with them harmonizing their powers and taking Daemon out with some epic super-gravity-XX-burner, possibly X-harmony lol
    The likelihood of that is probably 96 percent.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero Phoenix View Post
    The likelihood of that is probably 96 percent.
    I lol'd, not gunna lie.