• |3| Average

0 0%
  • |2| Bad

0 0%
  • |1| Terrible

0 0%
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Fullmetal Alchemist Fairy Tail Chapter 235 : "Tenrou Tree"

A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!

Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto

doesn't look good.
    Erza'll have to stepit up a notch if she wans to save FT.
    Perhaps Laxus might join the fight?

Any1 else found Bluenote's range of faces only this chapter to be a bit disturbing. Dude was a stone for like 5 chapters and all of a sudden he's going through every emotion in the book including doofy.
    Besides that, why did he seem afraid of what Azuma was doing?
    Was disappointed that Gildartz and Bluenote's battle turned into a simple slugfest without any explanation. Didn't realize how much like Gildartz Natsu is at heart.

So does that mean the tree was why Markarov lived? If that's true shouldn't the GH leader have known that. and I get it took the magic protecting them from dieing, but why is it now draining their energy? And why is Erza the only 1 who can stop it? Because she's still on the tree? If that's the case if they jumped on the tree, they would have been saved?

Overall, a very confusing chapter, but a solid 4/5
    There are more things in heaven and earth then is dreamt of in your philosophy

So now, Laxus will really need to come, as he is the only one able to fight on the island (not counting Erza) as he doesn't belong to FT anymore.

Scarred, Azuma controls the flow of magic in the earth. That means he can revearse the flow, so the tree doesn't give magic protection, but now saps magic.

With the recent chapter, does this mean now that the last panel wasn't a flashback. I think the boy in the last panel was the one narrating. I'm starting to be more convinced that he comes from the future. He knew what had happened that's why his narration is in the past tense.
    UNLEASH THE GREEN BEAST OF KONOHA

maby fairy tail wil lose this act after all
    there were 3 awsome fights going on, and now fairy tail wil get slayd unless they can fix the tree? (confusing chapter)
    i think next chapter erza going to lose and then laxus wil come and beat azuma
    made by Zi Dawg

Erza should beat him fast,otherwise Bluenote is gonna kill Gildarts.

Damn good chapter.

Erza is FT only hope it seems.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Exciting chapter. I thought we were gonna see more from the kid staring at the sea.

Quote Originally Posted by Arbitrary View Post
    Exciting chapter. I thought we were gonna see more from the kid staring at the sea.
    I sure thought so. It was kind of a let down but the chapter made up for it.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,