• |3| Average

1 4.55%
  • |2| Bad

3 13.64%
  • |1| Terrible

2 9.09%
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    Hmmmmm, it can't be Karin. I mean if they need a shinigami with Kurosaki blood, then there already is Ishin, unless they need a hybrid.
    I want it to be Karin and I think it will because the mystery shinigami to be Rukia is to predictable. Also Soul Society isn't supposed to involved in this arc at all.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

It's just not likely that it's Karin (even though that would make a really interesting twist), because from what images we've seen so far, the Shinigami is way too tall, too bulky, feet too big, to be Karin.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    It's just not likely that it's Karin (even though that would make a really interesting twist), because from what images we've seen so far, the Shinigami is way too tall, too bulky, feet too big, to be Karin.
    Well we haven't seen Karin in a shinigami kimono, besides I think Kubo was just playing with the angles to give us an impression of a male figure.

SIMS for short >:] StareIntoMySharingan's Avatar
    seriously; other than inoue's new shield(which is pretty cool actually, nice upgrade), the story-plot has not moved forward whatsoever. -_- wtf?
    And witness the sparkle within this world of darkness.
    http://mangashare.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic54294_1.gif

I remember correctly Isshin was in the royal guard squad
    This has never been confirmed.

Disappointing: Once Ichigo got his powers back he returned to the same-old. I had hoped he would receive more character progression unless Kubo is toying with us, but I really don't want another emo arc like the HM one either.

Positive: Oirhime's new attitude, although she did do one Kurosaki-kun. I am just thinking of so many other ways she could've expressed the same concern for his well-being.

Mediocre: The fact that Orihime and Chad did not practice in Ichigo's stead to take over his role when he could not, merely to keep up with him. You'd think that they would maybe consider themselves to have a bit more self-worth.

Chapter was also way too fast, all in all I expected a bit more, especially maybe some Ginjo-Ichigo action instead of it being off panel.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaiden View Post
    Also Soul Society isn't supposed to involved in this arc at all.
    Ah dam where'd you hear that? I was hoping they would eventually involve SS...fullbringers arent as interesting as the Gotei 13 lol.

Quote Originally Posted by LeaT View Post
    Disappointing: Once Ichigo got his powers back he returned to the same-old. I had hoped he would receive more character progression unless Kubo is toying with us, but I really don't want another emo arc like the HM one either.
    I think Kubo already showed a bit of character prog with Ichigo when he got amped to train with Jackie. Atleast that time he was able to get fired up without Rukia or someone beating it into him with a speech. But it looks like he still has the hero complex...I'm hoping he gets over that after his powers return. He might just be really eager to do something now after two years of powerlessness

Regarding Tsukishima's fullbring power, his bookmark turns into a sword. Now what is a bookmark for. It is used to make you remember what page you last read in a book. So from this, probably he can let the wound he inflicted in the past appear anytime he wants. The sword remembers the wounds it would have inflicted and with his signal he can make the wound appear.
    Last edited by Monte.Teacher; 05-27-2011 at 07:55 AM.
    UNLEASH THE GREEN BEAST OF KONOHA

Lollipop Candy ♥BAD♥ girl daz bonez's Avatar
    You guys are gonna shoot me, but I actually like this chapter and what Kubo did with Chad and Orihime here. Orihime talking badass is a good thing.

Does that mean I'm about to be very disappointed next week?

Also, goddamn, who the hell is that Soul Reaper? I want to say Rukia or Renji, but I have an odd feeling it'll be someone else...hoping it`s Karin.

but,Though I like that Orihime and Chad are doing something (or at least TALKING about doing something, whether it'll actually happen is another matter entirely - the manga has been pretty consistent in Hime and Chad SAYING "We'll never fall behind again!" but being functionally irrelevant in the end, used only to motivate Ichigo to take out the big bad), what I don't understand is this:

If Yukio or Handheld Boy or whatever his name is can control everything that happens within his Fullbring, like adding or subtracting HP, controlling the weather and conditions and whatever...

...Why do you need Orihime to heal Ichigo? Can't you just have Yukio add Ichigo's HP back?

BLEACH.

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Fisher Tiger is a punk ass bitch.

-----credit to Maximo for the kick ass ava----

I think Kubo already showed a bit of character prog with Ichigo when he got amped to train with Jackie. Atleast that time he was able to get fired up without Rukia or someone beating it into him with a speech. But it looks like he still has the hero complex...I'm hoping he gets over that after his powers return. He might just be really eager to do something now after two years of powerlessness
    The only real development I feel he received so far was his frustration over being powerless.
    ...Why do you need Orihime to heal Ichigo? Can't you just have Yukio add Ichigo's HP back?
    By the looks of it, he can only set up conditions like 0 = on 1 = off but cannot control the outcomes of these events. If he reloaded the whole deal after saving I suspect everything would revert as well making training pointless. This is showing an obvious limitation to his power, to those saying it's OP.

Nice chapter.I like the fact that Chad is finally becoming stronger i've been waiting for so long to see him getting some powerups.Ichigo was just annoying as always.