6 27.27%
  • |3| Average

1 4.55%
  • |2| Bad

3 13.64%
  • |1| Terrible

2 9.09%
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Hey does anyone here even think that the mystery shinigami is the former 10th squad captain? Unohana mentioned in TBTP arc that he met an untimely demise, but kubo metioned in a data book that the former 10th squad captain is still alive somewhere in his interview even before the end of the arrancar arc probably during the FKT fights.. I just don't think this shinigami could be rukia..it has to be someone else

If the Goal is to Prevent the possibility of Ichigo regaining his powers, then I have no idea who the Third Shinigami could be......
    However, I think/Hope that the goal is to help Ichigo regain his Reiatsu.

Note that Kurosaki Isshin and Urahara Kisuke are both Captain level Shinigami, and I do suspect thaty Both of them have already donated their Reiatsus. I Suspect that the Third, Mistery Shinigami is also a Captain Class Shinigami, it would not make sense otherwise.

Assuming I am correct, then who might the Mystery Guy be? Well I can only say who I hope it is .

If the Three are actually trying to restart Ichigo's power, then I hope the third Shinigami is none other than ........ZARAKI KENPACHI.

I hope he is the one, and that he's doing it for the chance to have his return Grudge Match with Ichigo.
    Last edited by paulbee; 05-26-2011 at 12:57 PM.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

How is Chads fullbring his skin again? I know he changes his arms, but I thought fullbring manipulated the souls of things. So yer skin has an entirely different soul than yer body? Oh well nice to know Orihime ain't so useless in all aspects but healing anymore. That shield used to break after one hit of any attack.

The hidden Shinigami is...the afro guy, no I don't remember his name! It must be him there is no other logical explanation.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackriot69 View Post
    I'm wondering just who/what Yukio was fast forwarding.....and what exactly it has to do with the time on the clock.....and of course the mysterious Soul Reaper.....so many wonders in this chapter.....
    I'm guessing that more of a literary device used by Kubo to explain the possible big time gap between now and the next chapter.

Quote Originally Posted by Maximo View Post
    Im also curious how will Kubo manage to bring power balance back to the series. Since Ichigo defeated Aizen he became THE most powerfull Shinigami ever. If he gets his powers back then theres no one who can stand up to that level. unless a new villian would burst to the scene. Maybe Urahara as the villian ? Or Aizen once again ? He did mentioned that right before uraharas seal started to work he was transforming into stronger being then Ichigo.
    Was thinking about that as well. Although with Aizen, you don't know if he was lying or just wrong. He thought he almost always had things figured out, when half the times he was wrong.
    And to be fair, Ichigo can only reach that level of power again if he pulled of that same move and continued the cycle of losing his powers, etc., So there will probably be just a decent deal of limitations for a long time, until that power becomes integrated until he won't lose it and everything just from using it.

I've gotta say, Orihime just became not useless besides the healing, Now if I see her use that power to attack or actually fight decently, or manage, then she will finally have come into her own.

Really looking forward to the possibilities of Chad's power, ability, and capability potential.

Any1 else find it extremely telling about Ginjo's character, that while yes Orihime defended against him, but he attacked her in the 1st place?
    What purpose could he have really had to go through with the attack? If he thought Orihime was really too weak to take the attack, or wasn't sure, then she would have been unnecessarily hurt, and if he knew that she was strong enough to take the attack, then it was a waste of time. Even if it was just to demonstrate to Ichigo that Orihime was stronger, just seems like a waste, unless it was done just to show how 2-sided Ginjo can be.
    There are more things in heaven and earth then is dreamt of in your philosophy

Quote Originally Posted by Skull View Post
    How is Chads fullbring his skin again? I know he changes his arms, but I thought fullbring manipulated the souls of things. So yer skin has an entirely different soul than yer body? Oh well nice to know Orihime ain't so useless in all aspects but healing anymore. That shield used to break after one hit of any attack.
    Fullbring manipulates the souls of "matter" that they have an affinity, liking, fond, proud etc etc..., Since almost everything in the real world is made out of matter that includes everyone's skin...: http://manga.bleachexile.com/bleach-...6-page-12.html

I don't see that his skin has a separate soul, its just that chad can only manipulate part of it or the outer layer of it to where his skin is

I don’t think it would make much sense for Karin to be the mystery soul reaper; even if she got the power, what could she do to help? It could be someone from the Gotei 13, but my hunch is maybe this is where Kubo will introduce someone from the Zero squad? Bring the whole soul king concept into play? Ichigo's dad looks so reluctant to go through with the plan, so I'm assuming it'll bring Ichigo’s powers back. Whatever they are doing might require an ancient kido/expert, and if I remember correctly Isshin was in the royal guard squad so it could be a former comrade of his. Isshin still hasn’t disclosed his reason for not telling Ichigo about his past; he probably didn’t want to involve him.

Btw, does anyone else find it strange that Orihime was introducing herself to Ginjou (which means they hadn’t met before) yet Ginjou knew the name of her Sankenkeshun ability when he attacked her? I doubt Sado told Ginjou all of her abilities, he probably just said she could heal wounds. I still get the vibe that Ginjou is allied with Tsukishima, and they are tricking all the fullbringers/Ichigo/Sado/Orihime for some bigger purpose.

All in all a good chapter though. Can’t wait to see who the mystery 'reaper is

The Emperor of Everything dct21's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SCarred Luffy Lvl:Z View Post
    Any1 else find it extremely telling about Ginjo's character, that while yes Orihime defended against him, but he attacked her in the 1st place?
    What purpose could he have really had to go through with the attack? If he thought Orihime was really too weak to take the attack, or wasn't sure, then she would have been unnecessarily hurt, and if he knew that she was strong enough to take the attack, then it was a waste of time. Even if it was just to demonstrate to Ichigo that Orihime was stronger, just seems like a waste, unless it was done just to show how 2-sided Ginjo can be.
    Yea i thought that was weird too, im thinking her shield is gonna break again but it looks like orihime has powered up. I take it as Ginjo knows there running out of time and hes trying to speed things up, though he seems to be hiding things as well.

This whole fullbring arc reminds me of the beginning of the anime bounto arc for some reason, when its all said and done this will all be a ploy be urihara to get ichigo's power back

I think Ginjo was trying to bypass Orihime completely to get to Ichigo. Only the three fairies forming the shield serves as a barrier IIRC (plus the fourth for the counter-version), the two doing the healing do nothing but reverse time. So, once he's past Orihime he could've played with Ichigo again.

I'm liking Orihime's new power and confidence,

I'm glad Kubo gave them all powerups to keep them in the game, but this mystery shinigami is buggin me I think is Karin like someone mentioned earlier. I doubt Soul Society would send someone to restore Kurosaki's power unless there was a big crisis.

Hmmmmm, it can't be Karin. I mean if they need a shinigami with Kurosaki blood, then there already is Ishin, unless they need a hybrid.

So Chad's power still isn't at the top level, like the rest of the fullbringers, or maybe what Tsukishima did, was actually taking(cutting) out their limiters ? After all he can cut all.

Inoue's power is now even more similar to Urahara's blood mist shield, yet potentially stronger as it uses the oponent's attack power, to counter burst in their faces. I hope that now she can create a bow out of 5 of her fairies and use Tsubaki as an arrow, that after hitting, rejects her opponent's existence. Or a plasma canon out of the 6 fairies ;D.

Oh, yeah just like I though, Inoue now can use 12 fairies, as she was holding both pins but only from one were missing the already summoned fairies ( http://mangastream.com/read/bleach/46775077/14 ).

Ginjou attacked Inou, to make her stop the healing and provoke Ichigo to continue his training, he may be a little desperate, as he may know that Urahara and Ishin are coming close to fulfilling their plan.

So, we have another HTC. Oh yeah, @dct21, just like you wanted, Kubo added a backround to Chad's special training room in the game world. The kid really can do anything, change temperature, humidity, rise up the gravity, speed up time.

Wow, finally, Ulqiora's past in the character book unmasked, or is it (the color around panels isn't the black one that indicates past) ?