• |2| Bad

3 13.64%
  • |1| Terrible

2 9.09%
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Bleach 449 Discussion/450 Predictions

Chapter 449: "Not be a Drug" :

Enjoy!

Finally, Inoue and Sado gets a well deserved power-up. Hopefuly they get more useful in battles so we get less "Kurosaki-kun!!" in the manga AND especially the anime.

Last edited by Xerenix; 05-25-2011 at 09:15 PM.

Sweet, thanks mangastream and binktopia

http://www.mangashare.com/dl/Bleach_449/44831

Can't wait to read it, chapter looked real good from the spoilers. Great art on the color cover pages.
    A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!

Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto

I'm wondering just who/what Yukio was fast forwarding.....and what exactly it has to do with the time on the clock.....and of course the mysterious Soul Reaper.....so many wonders in this chapter.....

Great chapter.

Uh-oh Orihime got a little bit stronger. The fact that Chad and Orihime trained for those 17 months knowing one day Ichigo would get back his powers really shows how they know him best. Hope in the future Orihime gets some nice fight scenes because I think she can now do a little more than what we just seen in this chapter. Tsukishima pulled the same move on Chad that he did Orihime. I seriously want to know what the hell he's doing when he stabs them. So we still don't know who the mystery shinigami is and I kind of figured we wouldn't find out this week. Hopefully next week though.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

It's nice that Kubo gave the "fodder friends" some additionla powers, at least we know that orihime is able to counter attacks now, how strong these attacks could be is still to be cleared! In this thought it may be possible that chad has asome part of his "armor" added, since all his skin is his fullbring.

But i reaaly wanna know who the mystery shinigami is (damn you kubo show me already)

Well since I haven't read bleach since chapter 442 I had some catching up to do so 7 chapters in one sitting.

- In any case its nice to see Inoue fighting with confidence for once.

- The story is still kind of dragging for 7 chapters I was hoping for bit more development but....

- Seems like Ichigo's father is trying to seal his shingami powers or stop them from coming back so he can lead a normal life.

- Ichigo's training should move along faster now he can be healed so no more breaks or interruptions

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Shiniobi of the Kage Clan odramek's Avatar
    To me Ichigo needs to learn some humility. Didn't learn anything from fighting Aizen. He needs to have faith in his friends and drop the belief that he must constantly protect them. That's the only problem I find with Ichigo and this arc.
    I can't wait to see who that shinigami is.

Slovakia, not Slovenia - LEARN THE FUCKING DIFFERENCE !!!
    If the Shinigami was someone from Gotei 13 then it would be pointless to hide his appereance so this means its a surprise. Most likely its Karin, just logical bcs after Ichigo defeated Aizen she was the one who was left with spiritual powers and she also kept secrets with her dad from Ichigo. It just has to be karin !

Locking away Ichigos future ? Im not sure whether they mean his real life future or Shinigami future. Either way theres no doubt that Ichigio will allways get what he wants so its pointless to play tricks with Urahara. Im just curious what big, I mean really big, will happen bcs after Aizen I got the feeling like this manga lost its direction.

Im also curious how will Kubo manage to bring power balance back to the series. Since Ichigo defeated Aizen he became THE most powerfull Shinigami ever. If he gets his powers back then theres no one who can stand up to that level. unless a new villian would burst to the scene. Maybe Urahara as the villian ? Or Aizen once again ? He did mentioned that right before uraharas seal started to work he was transforming into stronger being then Ichigo.
    FAVOURITE MANGAS
    Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Fairy Tail, Claymore, Ao No Exorcist, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Gamaran, Toriko, Vinland Saga, Gantz, Wolf Guy, Deadman Wonderland, Vagabond, Blade of The Immortal, Battle Royale, Zettman

Quote Originally Posted by Maximo View Post
    If the Shinigami was someone from Gotei 13 then it would be pointless to hide his appereance so this means its a surprise. Most likely its Karin, just logical bcs after Ichigo defeated Aizen she was the one who was left with spiritual powers and she also kept secrets with her dad from Ichigo. It just has to be karin !
    I want it to be Karin. Thinking it over it would be to predictable that for it to be Rukia. But if its Karin that would be huge.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Does urahara and isshin plan to transfer the mystery shinigami's reiatsu into that mysterious light(kinda reminds me of hogyouku's glow) inside some container? look at their dialogue: http://mangastream.com/read/bleach/46775077/1

Urahara: Once you stick some of your reiatsu in here..were done
    shinigami: I know

Now the question is whether they're doing this to return ichigo's shinigami powers back by pouring reiatsu into him?(This has to be karin coz they have almost similar reiatsu with ichigo since there siblings) or they have something else in mind. My bet is that they really are going to give ichigo his powers back for some reasons yet unknown to us. "Taking away his future" like what some say here could mean taking away his future of living a normal life and becoming a center of all the disputes, battles, etc. amongst SS, hueco mundo, hell, royal realm, real world or what ever world there is in bleach

Yeah and i'm glad inoue and chad had some power ups, especially inoue coz i really hate her when all she does is scream kurosaki-kun and cry all the time... useful in battle or not at least her personality and determination have change drastically... Chad's power might involve his entire body already since his fullbring power is related to his skin which covers all human bodies