3 9.68%
  • |2| Bad

3 9.68%
  • |1| Terrible

2 6.45%
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Naruto Naruto Chapter 540 : "Madara's Strategy!"

Last edited by Rokudaime Sennin ™; 05-25-2011 at 05:56 PM.
    A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!

Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto

Aww! Was 1 second from posting mine

Would have thought it was genjutsu that controlled neji if i already didn't know due to the Recent Post window showing the spoiler thread

Slovakia, not Slovenia - LEARN THE FUCKING DIFFERENCE !!!
    Its confirmed, It was Zetsu who was behind the attacks just like we figured out. This is gonna be interesting, how can people deal with a situation like that ? They need to find a way to distuingish Zetsu from allies asap. What comes to my mind right now is Sakuras medical knowledge and Narutos super-sensor abilites.

I think Madara and Kabuto are pretty much wasting Itachi and Nagato. Those two are so strong they could single-handedly end this war in a surprise attack. Coupled with aid of Jinchuuriki Edo Tenseis they could make quite a havoc.

I wonder if Naruto is going to fight Raikage and Tsunade, maybe he can even train Naruto how to handle his speed in Rikudou Mode.
    FAVOURITE MANGAS
    Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Fairy Tail, Claymore, Ao No Exorcist, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Gamaran, Toriko, Vinland Saga, Gantz, Wolf Guy, Deadman Wonderland, Vagabond, Blade of The Immortal, Battle Royale, Zettman

Quote Originally Posted by Maximo View Post
    Its confirmed, It was Zetsu who was behind the attacks just like we figured out. This is gonna be interesting, how can people deal with a situation like that ? They need to find a way to distuingish Zetsu from allies asap. What comes to my mind right now is Sakuras medical knowledge and Narutos super-sensor abilites.

I think Madara and Kabuto are pretty much wasting Itachi and Nagato. Those two are so strong they could single-handedly end this war in a surprise attack. Coupled with aid of Jinchuuriki Edo Tenseis they could make quite a havoc.

I wonder if Naruto is going to fight Raikage and Tsunade, maybe he can even train Naruto how to handle his speed in Rikudou Mode.
    Aye maybe Naruto'll reveal he can sense 'em out and that'll make Raikage let 'em pass. I don't see Sakura doin' anything useful about it though, unless she tricks the others the same way she did Neji's.

Hmm I don't think so. The Edo Tensei haven't been shown so far as being as strong as their previous selves at all, rather they've been quite weak.

Well the title of the next chapter is Naruto vs. Raikage or something so we can hope.

you're too troublesome Shikamaru-sensei's Avatar
    It seems like Itachi and Nagato are under the impression that they are being put aside according to Tobi's plan. However I suspect they are being kept behind according to Kabuto's plan, which I can only guess is to stab Tobi in the back somehow.

Good chapter, Great strategy, Bestest ending!

Poor Tsunade--she gets no respect from fellow ninja villages. The first thing that comes up in conversation is her ta-tas. Also, Kishi didn't even bother to acknowledge the fact that she was there as well. Jeez, man, give her a break. "...and the Last of the Legendary Sannin", "...and the Slug Princess", "...and the Medical Miracle". Something!

nice chapter
    realy good way to use zetsu, the shinobis going to kill eatch other off, but shikaku is gona find a way.
    we saw tsunades snail in the end so maby they wil use her somehow
    made by Zi Dawg

From the begining, the question wasn't about if killer Neji is a White Zetsu, but how many of them are undercover.

Quote Originally Posted by DaShaman View Post
    nice chapter
    realy good way to use zetsu, the shinobis going to kill eatch other off, but shikaku is gona find a way.
    we saw tsunades snail in the end so maby they wil use her somehow
    Yes, you noticed correctly, but you overlooked the fact that Tsunade had one on her shoulders as well. It means that the info about Naruto being capable of sensing killing intents, will be send through a slug.

Great chapter!

This is a nice setup for the next chapter. How do you find an enemy that can copy chakra. Well there's this kid named Naruto who can sense evil chakra, who's actually on the way to battlefield now. But oh snap guess what happened he got stopped by the Raikage and Tsunade. So am guessing he might be a while. Like I said setup perfectly for the next chapter, good job Kishi!

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

- The easiest way to track the white Zetsu's since they are clones of presumably living shinobi is to scan the entire shinobi camp for duplicate chakra types. The Aburame clans bugs would probably be most effective doing this.

- Also I bet the white Zetsu have a slightly different odor from the real people or the white Zetsu's being spores or plants have similar scent.

- It does make sense to use W. Zetsu clones to assassinate key enemies within the Shinobi army rather than risk more of their powerful pawns.

- Itachi and Nagato are being saved for key moment in the battle

- Now that Sakura has a W. Zetsu to study maybe she will come up with some thing to help deal with them.

- K.Bee distracted by Tsuandes Breasts was lol

- Finally Naruto will face the Raikage

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you