3 9.68%
  • |2| Bad

3 9.68%
  • |1| Terrible

2 6.45%
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7
    Appearance of Darkness Aga bomBa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    Correct me if I am wrong, but Naruto currently CANNOT use Kage Bunshins while in Rikudo Mode, or is it that he can, but risks Chakra depletion?
    Well.. let me put it like this; Naruto CAN use Kage Bunshins in R- Mode and it's not that he risks chakra depletion, Naruto will simple DIE if he uses kage bunshins. click on spoiler tag;
    Spoiler!

As you can see, Naruto will die if he uses Kage Bunshins. I now I said in my previous post, that it would be awesome for seeing Naruto using KB in his R- Mode with Rasengans.. though I forgot this crucial information.

- But then again; they also said that he can't expand his Sage Mode limitations and what did he do in the end? Yes.. he found away. That's always with Naruto: he WILL ALWAYS surpass the limitations of his jutsu's by pure confidence and his love in his heart for saving his friends.. gives him the necessary boost for achieving every exceptations.
    ... You're Dead 2 Me Now ...

Quote Originally Posted by Aga bomBa View Post
    Well.. let me put it like this; Naruto CAN use Kage Bunshins in R- Mode and it's not that he risks chakra depletion, Naruto will simple DIE if he uses kage bunshins. click on spoiler tag;
    Spoiler!

As you can see, Naruto will die if he uses Kage Bunshins. I now I said in my previous post, that it would be awesome for seeing Naruto using KB in his R- Mode with Rasengans.. though I forgot this crucial information.

- But then again; they also said that he can't expand his Sage Mode limitations and what did he do in the end? Yes.. he found away. That's always with Naruto: he WILL ALWAYS surpass the limitations of his jutsu's by pure confidence and his love in his heart for saving his friends.. gives him the necessary boost for achieving every exceptations.
    Thanks Agabomba......Sorry I deleted my post while you were making yours.

I have a feelling that Naruto will find a way to do Kage Bunshins, and It will have to do with using Sage Mode to Augment the Chakra Kyuubi tries to suck out of him.

(Greedy Kyuubi)

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Quote Originally Posted by Aga bomBa View Post
    POW is right.. I've been saying this, from the moment that Kabuto confronted Naruto and Yamato;

- Kabuto gave them the Bingo Book and said that Naruto inspired him, for believing in himself and not giving up. After all the horror, pain and loneliness that Naruto endured, he never lost his perspective for achieving his goal.

Just like Naruto.. Kabuto never achieved love and never knew his parents. Orochimaru was for HIM, the light @ the end of the tunnel. Oro was his motivation and Oro's idealism was the only thing he understood.
    Kabuto IS the re-incarnation of Orochimaru.. in the end; Kabuto became the best vessel. Kabuto will face the same FATE as Orochimaru, and that is: being FUCKED OVER by the sharingan. It's not that Itachi or Sasuke were too much for Orochimaru, it's simple THE SHARINGAN.

That's why Kabuto will face the same fate as Oro; getting killed by a sharingan user. The difference is that this time, Kabuto is facing The King of all Sharingan; Madara Uchiha. Everything is still going according to Madara's masterplan.. Kabuto is a side- factor. The big question is: will it be Madara or Sasuke, who's gonna rape his snake skin?

*** Yet again; POW's right.. Sage Mode speed is nothing compared to Raikage's Lightning speed. Raikage's bodyquard ( C ) said that, his speed is in comparison with Minato's Yellow Flash. IF S- Mode is as fast as Raikage's speed, then it would be on the same level as Minato's yellow flash.. and that isn't the case.
    R- Mode speed is the key for owning Raikage in speed. Yamato said that Naruto isn't there yet, for controlling his " flash move " and Naruto will use his new move in a far more advanced way, then wat Minato did. Naruto Uzumaki has to surpass his dad and if Naruto can combine his R- Speed with Kage Bunshins + Rasengan's.. NAAAH: eeeeeeeEEPIC!
    Genjutsu may work on Kabuto, but not sharingan. He clearly asked Tobi to use his sharingan on him, that means he is prepared for it and the key part, are his glasses. After obtaining Oro's power, Kabuto came to Naruto without his glasses as he didn't need them anymore.

It's possibile that his glasses are prepared in a way that will reflect sharingan's genjutsu (as it needs eye contact) and Tobi will end up in his own genjutsu, or he somehow prepared them so they can transmit Edo Itachi's genjutsu through his glasses.

It will be a nice try, yet it will not work. If it could work, then Itachi would do it long ago. Still the glasses can give him enough resistance against sharingan's genjutsu.

Appearance of Darkness Aga bomBa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    Genjutsu may work on Kabuto, but not sharingan. He clearly asked Tobi to use his sharingan on him, that means he is prepared for it and the key part, are his glasses. After obtaining Oro's power, Kabuto came to Naruto without his glasses as he didn't need them anymore.

It's possibile that his glasses are prepared in a way that will reflect sharingan's genjutsu (as it needs eye contact) and Tobi will end up in his own genjutsu, or he somehow prepared them so they can transmit Edo Itachi's genjutsu through his glasses.

It will be a nice try, yet it will not work. If it could work, then Itachi would do it long ago. Still the glasses can give him enough resistance against sharingan's genjutsu.
    I meant to say that he will face his downfall just like Oro, by facing a high- skilled Uchiha. And Itachi never used T- Yomi on Oro, when Itachi cut his arm off.. Itachi's normal sharingan genjutsu was even too much for a S- Class ninja like Oro.

- You made me laugh so fckin HARD, when I read about " those GLASSES ".. HAHHA, awesome theory dude

Madara already has a plan for owning that mysterie coffin and he KNOWS that Kabuto is gonna backstab his ass. DONT FORGET, that Kabuto has Zetzu's white spore on his body. The big question is; does Kabuto know that he has it on him?

IF he does not, then Madara knows also about Itachi and Nagato. One of the most epic battles before the final, would be Itachi/Nagato facing Madara.. they will FAIL, of course. So, let me get this straight; we have:

- Kakashi's RAMPAGE
    - Jinchirikuu's
    - Gaara vs. Dad, Tuschikage vs. Mentor and I think that Raikage/KB will be fighting together against their dad.
    - Tsunade vs. Dan ( it won't be epic, but still..)
    - Itachi / Nagato vs. Madara ??
    - Black Zetzu vs. Mizukage and Co
    - Gedo Mazou Round 2
    - Juubi's revival
    - Kabuto vs. Madara
    - Naruto vs. Sasuke
    - and in the end; Sasuke beaten by Madara, final ACT: Naruto Rikudou Mode with 6 Rasengan's flying around his body vs. Madara

I can tell you that, all these events are going to be played out in a very epic way. THOUGH I STILL HAVE A FEELING, that Gedou Mazo is the bodyo of the Juubi. Just think about it:

HOW CAN MADARA CAST HIS ETERNAL T-YOMI ON THE SURFACE OF THE MOON, IF JUUBI'S BODY IS INSIDE OF THE MOON?

- Gedou Mazo having 9 eyes.. and each eye is open after receiving chakra of each bijuu.
    - His hands being hand- cuffed
    - That structure that he had around is body is gone @ this moment.. BUT in the beginning; it looked exactly like Mokuton.
    - Juubi's picture had One big eye.. I believe that all those eyes will fuse together into 1 eye,.. when Madara imports Hachibi's and Kyuubi's chakra inside of Gedo Mazou.

I've a feeling that Madar already possesses the body of the Juubi.. he only needs his powers for casting such T-Yomi. It's Madara who's talking, a person that has been hiding in the shadows for the last 65 years.. SO WHY would he reveal such crucial information @ the Kage Meeting? Madara is a MASTER in planning and a final, real evil VILLAIN will never reveal everything about his plan, especially a plan that he's been working on for centuries.
    ... You're Dead 2 Me Now ...

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post

That would be funny, kind of lame but funny. Although at the same time it would be kind of nice to give some kind of purpose to Kabuto's glasses, I really don't buy that he needs them for seeing, he is the ultimate medical ninja with the healing powers of Orochimaru, how silly it would be if he was truly suffering from impared vision? I think they are mostly just a style thing, or as you have mentioned they could potentially have another practical purpose. I am not really convinced that Kabuto can counter the Sharingan so easily, since he does still seem to fear Madara, but I agree that he most likely has a plan to deal with it. Orochimaru's downfall was largely attributed to his vulnerability to the powers of the Sharingan, for Kabuto not to have learned from the flaw with go against his nature. Yet, I also think that if it were as simple as having him use somekind of reflective glasses, it would be a far more common practice. If it were as simple as that to counter the sharingan, it would be horrible writing, if Kabuto does have a counter I hope that it will be well explained and make sense as to why he is the only one to have it.

Quote Originally Posted by artifice View Post
    That would be funny, kind of lame but funny. Although at the same time it would be kind of nice to give some kind of purpose to Kabuto's glasses, I really don't buy that he needs them for seeing, he is the ultimate medical ninja with the healing powers of Orochimaru, how silly it would be if he was truly suffering from impared vision? I think they are mostly just a style thing, or as you have mentioned they could potentially have another practical purpose. I am not really convinced that Kabuto can counter the Sharingan so easily, since he does still seem to fear Madara, but I agree that he most likely has a plan to deal with it. Orochimaru's downfall was largely attributed to his vulnerability to the powers of the Sharingan, for Kabuto not to have learned from the flaw with go against his nature. Yet, I also think that if it were as simple as having him use somekind of reflective glasses, it would be a far more common practice. If it were as simple as that to counter the sharingan, it would be horrible writing, if Kabuto does have a counter I hope that it will be well explained and make sense as to why he is the only one to have it.
    He didn't fear Madara's EMS. He shat bricks, when he had the rinnegan. So Kabuto has sort of some confidence in fighting against the sharingan.