• |3| Average

3 9.68%
  • |2| Bad

3 9.68%
  • |1| Terrible

2 6.45%
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    SIMS for short >:] StareIntoMySharingan's Avatar
    the raikage seemed famous for his nin-taijutsu, in which i feel naruto can stand toe-to-toe with while either in sage or kyuubi mode. i suspect the raikage should have other moves in his disposal, but naruto has surpassed most as he demonstrated to iruka.

the raikage made it clear that in the shinobi world, he respects power and strength. naruto is about to make himself VERY respected in the eyes of the raikage if you ask me :] tsunade already respects naruto, will be further impressed by him, and originally wanted the help of the jinchuurikis anyways.. it's going to be AWESOME!!! and i want to see the power of the EMS!!!!!!!! and more madara action! and speaking about madara...

while it did seem like kabuto's mystery coffin took madara off guard. his fear seemed automatically replaced by confidence when he gained the rinnegan, enough to even threaten kabuto, knowing full well he still has access to that mystery coffin lol. kabuto is also very confident in himself. does kabuto have another hidden motive in helping madara's war other than capturing sasuke.. and will madara use sasuke to take out kabuto anyways. sasuke has been surpassed not only kabuto but orochimaru since their first interaction. it almost seems fit that it's sasuke that gets rid of their legacy once and for all >:]
    And witness the sparkle within this world of darkness.
    http://mangashare.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic54294_1.gif

I can't wait till Sauske meets Itachi. He is going to go all emotional, and Itachi uses his magical powers.

Here is one thing for sure, if Kabuto EVER manages to resurrect Rikoudou Sage, I am going to stop watching Naruto all together.

Raikage VS Naruto = Epic. Naruto wins because he has Nine tail powers. But doesn't Raikage have a certain level of experience to handle Jinchuriki? I am pretty sure his brother made rampages because he couldn't control he 8 tails.

Quote Originally Posted by StareIntoMySharingan View Post
    the raikage seemed famous for his nin-taijutsu, in which i feel naruto can stand toe-to-toe with while either in sage or kyuubi mode. i suspect the raikage should have other moves in his disposal, but naruto has surpassed most as he demonstrated to iruka.

the raikage made it clear that in the shinobi world, he respects power and strength. naruto is about to make himself VERY respected in the eyes of the raikage if you ask me :] tsunade already respects naruto, will be further impressed by him, and originally wanted the help of the jinchuurikis anyways.. it's going to be AWESOME!!! and i want to see the power of the EMS!!!!!!!! and more madara action! and speaking about madara...

while it did seem like kabuto's mystery coffin took madara off guard. his fear seemed automatically replaced by confidence when he gained the rinnegan, enough to even threaten kabuto, knowing full well he still has access to that mystery coffin lol. kabuto is also very confident in himself. does kabuto have another hidden motive in helping madara's war other than capturing sasuke.. and will madara use sasuke to take out kabuto anyways. sasuke has been surpassed not only kabuto but orochimaru since their first interaction. it almost seems fit that it's sasuke that gets rid of their legacy once and for all >:]
    he was confident about attacking the EMS madara. however, when he saw the rinnegan he was afraid. for obvious reasons.
    i don't believe that sasuke has what it takes to win against kabuto just because of his EMS. however he can win because of the other things he gained for being the reincarnation of the elder son. more chakra, more hate etc.

Good chapter. It's going to be interesting to see how they handle all the Zetsu's. Raikage vs. Naruto will be cool and I'm assuming Killer Bee might fight Tsunade. Either way the war is going really well.
    Signature by me.

Loved this chapter.....but I must say naruto's appearance at the end of the chapter left no room for much speculation. I'm pretty sold on the idea that with the speed he has now and the ability to sense people's feelings or intentions when he is in SO6P mode he will snuff out all the white zetsus impersonating the alliance shinobi. This will be like one night raid for Bee, Raikage and Naruto but not b4 Naruto finishes smoking the raikage's ass. Shikaku will get a hand...............from sage naruto of cause..................lol
    And yes after naruto pawns the raikage he will learn to respect both naruto and the new generation seeing as he got his arm burnt of by sasuke (being it intentional or not) and barely managed to keep the other arm because of Gaara.....lol
    Last edited by Don.D.Bulky; 05-30-2011 at 12:36 AM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

__________________________________________________ __________________________
    Currently planning war strategies at a tea party with Madara, Kabuto, Zetsu and Sasuke.

Quote Originally Posted by Don.D.Bulky View Post
    Loved this chapter.....but I must say naruto's appearance at the end of the chapter left no room for much speculation. I'm pretty sold on the idea that with the speed he has now and the ability to sense people's feelings or intentions when he is in SO6P mode he will snuff out all the white zetsus impersonating the alliance shinobi. This will be like one night raid for Bee, Raikage and Naruto but not b4 Naruto finishes smoking the raikage's ass. Shikaku will get a hand...............from sage naruto of cause..................lol
    And yes after naruto pawns the raikage he will learn to respect both naruto and the new generation seeing as he got his arm burnt of by sasuke (being it intentional or not) and barely managed to keep the other arm because of Gaara.....lol
    Raikage would have been dead if it wasnt for Gaara, best case he would have lost his entire left leg.

Quote Originally Posted by StareIntoMySharingan View Post

I think Rikudou mode is needed to counter the Raikages extreme Nin-Tai plus Lightning armor as Sage mode's probably not as fast.

Madara with his basic Sharingan can manipulate Kabuto into ending Edo tensei not only that his time space jutsu can swallow them up if need be.

Kabuto is not brave enough to challenge Madara directly he but he wants Sasuke's body and probably the Rinnengan to study. Hes basically a lame copy of Orochimaru's goals he has no real original goals himself.

Quote Originally Posted by EliteKage View Post
    Raikage would have been dead if it wasnt for Gaara, best case he would have lost his entire left leg.
    and his dick but yes the Raikage probably would have killed Sasuke as well but died in the process.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

^ Oh, he has one. His current power is not only because of Oro's influence, but Naruto's as well. I don't remember how exactly Naruto had inspired Kabuto, but he surly promised to face him off, when he fully masters his new power.

Kabuto clearly isn't a coward, he faced one of the sanins alone, though he had a hidden ace that was a little cowardly, but that's what is called tactic in the ninja world .

Appearance of Darkness Aga bomBa's Avatar
    POW is right.. I've been saying this, from the moment that Kabuto confronted Naruto and Yamato;

- Kabuto gave them the Bingo Book and said that Naruto inspired him, for believing in himself and not giving up. After all the horror, pain and loneliness that Naruto endured, he never lost his perspective for achieving his goal.

Just like Naruto.. Kabuto never achieved love and never knew his parents. Orochimaru was for HIM, the light @ the end of the tunnel. Oro was his motivation and Oro's idealism was the only thing he understood.
    Kabuto IS the re-incarnation of Orochimaru.. in the end; Kabuto became the best vessel. Kabuto will face the same FATE as Orochimaru, and that is: being FUCKED OVER by the sharingan. It's not that Itachi or Sasuke were too much for Orochimaru, it's simple THE SHARINGAN.

That's why Kabuto will face the same fate as Oro; getting killed by a sharingan user. The difference is that this time, Kabuto is facing The King of all Sharingan; Madara Uchiha. Everything is still going according to Madara's masterplan.. Kabuto is a side- factor. The big question is: will it be Madara or Sasuke, who's gonna rape his snake skin?

*** Yet again; POW's right.. Sage Mode speed is nothing compared to Raikage's Lightning speed. Raikage's bodyquard ( C ) said that, his speed is in comparison with Minato's Yellow Flash. IF S- Mode is as fast as Raikage's speed, then it would be on the same level as Minato's yellow flash.. and that isn't the case.
    R- Mode speed is the key for owning Raikage in speed. Yamato said that Naruto isn't there yet, for controlling his " flash move " and Naruto will use his new move in a far more advanced way, then wat Minato did. Naruto Uzumaki has to surpass his dad and if Naruto can combine his R- Speed with Kage Bunshins + Rasengan's.. NAAAH: eeeeeeeEEPIC!
    ... You're Dead 2 Me Now ...

Unless Kabuto, gets to reveal the secrets of the Sage of the 6 paths. And whats exactly is the "secrets of the magical man who defeated some random monster, and then become god because of the monster, and then separated the monster to 9 pieces, and then cause the 4th world war eventually?"

So yeah, if Kabuto manages to find the secrets of the Sage.. then MAYBE he won't die from the hands of the Magical Man who has both the Rinnegan and EMS.