3 9.68%
  • |2| Bad

3 9.68%
  • |1| Terrible

2 6.45%
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Appearance of Darkness Aga bomBa's Avatar
    Great chapter !!!

so,.. like most of us; we were right about Neji being a white- zetzu. BUT if this is the case, then it wouldn't be any suprise if my thoughts are going to play out. I said right after the Kage Meeting, that Madara is going to make duplicates of all the kages @ that meeting, why? Zetzu absorbed almost all of those shinobi's @ the meeting.

Those shinobi's @ that meeting, are high- skilled ninja's,.. so Madara can still bring a great twist in the end.

ISN'T IT BADASS.. seeing Itachi and Nagato together? Just fckin awesome, seriously! Nagato said the same as me: Madara had his original plan, before Kabuto came to itch his asshole. Kabuto is waiting for the right moment for messing shit up in Madara's masterplan. While striking Madara with Itachi/Nagato, he will bring his mysterious coffin into play.

Kabuto's interference in Madara's plan, is going to give Naruto and Sasuke the oppertunity for fighting each other. Madara knows everything what Kabuto is doing ( all through the white spore that Zetzu left on Kabuto ). The question is; does Kabuto knows that he has it on him? Either way, it will only delay Madara in executing his plan, it will make him fckin PISSED and Kabuto will face the same downfall as Orochimaru. The way how Itachi Uchiha and Sasuke were too much for Orochimaru, the same thing will repeat itself by trying to KILL Madara Uchiha.

- Btw guys.. this chapter just proved that Sakura won't be Naruto's lover in the end. Her affection for Sasuke will always be more then her ' friendly ' love for Naruto.

** What kind of statue was that? Where itachi and Nagato were sitting on? If they two are going to co- op against Madara.... NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH, that's going to be the most badass fckin combo I've ever seen in Naruto Manga. Though, I still believe that Naruto and Sasuke will be going co- op against Madara @ the beginning, later on; it will only be Naruto facing God of Darkness.

loved this chapter.
    ... You're Dead 2 Me Now ...

SIMS for short >:] StareIntoMySharingan's Avatar
    it's funny how i noticed and was contemplating tsunade's huge tits before even reading bee's comments lol... man, they purposely want our minds in the gutter XP but in all fairness tsunade looked good in her prime, being two-dimensional and all lol...

YES!! the moment i was waiting for! Naruto and raikage's reunion!!! he respects power huh, well we'll see how much powerful naruto has gotten!! >:] sasuke already took one arm, naruto might as well take the other one justkidding, but i DO want to see a brawl etween these two powerhouses, tsunade too!!

sakura's pretty cool! i've been slowly becoming aware that i like her :] hinata too! itachi-nagato convos own!!

naruto's evil sensing capabilities will be quite the advantage now with the zetsu situation as others have realized.. and here i thought madara's true plan was, that at the right moment, he'll have zetsu activate his spore technique, and ALL the shinobi army would have their chakra drained o.O
    And witness the sparkle within this world of darkness.
    http://mangashare.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic54294_1.gif

Slovakia, not Slovenia - LEARN THE FUCKING DIFFERENCE !!!
    @POW

Tracking down duplicate chakra doesnt solve the issue. You still wouldnt know who is the imposter. You would have people in chaos trying to persuade you that they are the real one. That would be a mess of a situation.

Its not just Itachi and Nagato, We havent seen a glimpse of what the kages and Jinchuurikies can do. Plus, who knows what was inside the mystery coffin ? All in all, I think Kabuto can finnish off the Alliance if he would use all of his undead ninjas to strike at once. I guess its rather difficult for him to control so many at the same time, and he also has his own plan which has something to do with screwing up Tobis plan.
    FAVOURITE MANGAS
    Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Fairy Tail, Claymore, Ao No Exorcist, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Gamaran, Toriko, Vinland Saga, Gantz, Wolf Guy, Deadman Wonderland, Vagabond, Blade of The Immortal, Battle Royale, Zettman

3/5 for me. I'm kind disappointed with Kishi, everything is too predicable and simple, since that terrible chapter.... it kind cool me down.

We have one more page with Itachi and Nagato, for what? they spoke the same thing again....

Like almost everybody agreed last time it was a zetsu clone...

We have 3 good ideas already show in this tread, to how counter Zetsu clones:

1- Naruto is going to sense them;
    2- The Slug can attach him self to everybody and find the clones when they attack;
    3- The sensors in HQ can look for double chackras;

Well I hope next one will be better....

Quote Originally Posted by Icho Tolot View Post
    3/5 for me. I'm kind disappointed with Kishi, everything is too predicable and simple, since that terrible chapter.... it kind cool me down.

We have one more page with Itachi and Nagato, for what? they spoke the same thing again....

2- The Slug can attach him self to everybody and find the clones when they attack;

You brought it down quite well though its still 4/5 for me

Quote Originally Posted by Icho Tolot View Post

Number 2 is what I was thinking. The slug at the end of the chapter was foreshadowing the notion. The slug has a single mind spread between all of the mini slugs, everyone would know the instant someone does something wrong.

I had another thought you know with the help of the Zetsu's gathering the corpses it's possible Kabuto could revive some of the shinobi that died during the battle. Assuming some of them where worthy of being received.

Quote Originally Posted by Maximo View Post
    @POW

Tracking down duplicate chakra doesnt solve the issue. You still wouldnt know who is the imposter. You would have people in chaos trying to persuade you that they are the real one. That would be a mess of a situation.

Its not just Itachi and Nagato, We havent seen a glimpse of what the kages and Jinchuurikies can do. Plus, who knows what was inside the mystery coffin ? All in all, I think Kabuto can finnish off the Alliance if he would use all of his undead ninjas to strike at once. I guess its rather difficult for him to control so many at the same time, and he also has his own plan which has something to do with screwing up Tobis plan.
    It certainly narrows the field though as opposed to having no idea who is a clone at least know who has a copy helps. Then you may be able to sort them out by scent but I think the Aburame clan will really play a role here the whole bugs and plant connection.

I think there are still plenty of fights left all the battles we previously witnessed took place in one day so that leaves plenty of room for the 2nd round of battles. The 4 Kages and the former jinchuuriki still will have a role to play and have their own flashbacks as there is still more for kishi to reveal.

- I predict that Raikage after dealing with Naruto will go to the battle field and face his father and Tsuande will face Dan.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

yeah neji is still a good guy and great chapter can not wait for the next one.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Imagine Naruto sending a thousand Kagebunshins to take down all the Zetsus. That'd out-do his dad taking down a field of ninjas by a long shot.

Shiniobi of the Kage Clan odramek's Avatar
    Can't wait for Naruto Vs Raikage. Should be an epic/short battle.