Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    And I made a stupid theory, about Madara casting his eternal tskuyomi early.

Never thought that Kishi would go so simple as to let the Zetsu's do their shit.

This was prolly the dumbest theory I ever read, no offense. LOL. (and I had actually read it the day you posted, but didn't bother to respond)

Well since your really interested in the byakugan, i'll just post some statements of my own in ur other byakugan origins thread.
    A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!

Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    There was one blind spot on the center back of the head as well, but Nejii somehow overcame it by experiencing death like moment.

If over using byakugan was leading to madness, then we would have much more Hyuga's killing each other and massacring others rather than the Uchiha.

What if 25% of the Zetsus didn't die, but transformed in to 25% of the alliance ? It would make 50% of the original Zetsu army plus 25% undercover plus edo army Vs 25% of the alliance army.
    the blind spot overcame by surrounding themselves with chakra as soon as somethinh contacts with the chakra the user knows somethings there in that blindspot.

Quote Originally Posted by Rokudaime Sennin ™ View Post
    This was prolly the dumbest theory I ever read, no offense. LOL. (and I had actually read it the day you posted, but didn't bother to respond)

Well since your really interested in the byakugan, i'll just post some statements of my own in ur other byakugan origins thread.
    yea it maybe seem silly but there are few things in the series that refrence how the byugan will play role story wise. And i don't like making outlandish theories with no references to the manga in some way. The stuff you wrote in the other thread, I can't post stuff like that with any manga references. Not saying that omko mask stuff is bad or anything, its just not my sytle.

Also the byukgan have an evil side isnt farfethed, look at the sharingan, the way madara describes the sharingan's evoultion its based how much "hatred" you have. And this totally backed up by sasuke in his previous fights from bee to the raikage all the way to kahashi.

And even though its dead now regarding neji, one can't pretict what kishi would latter regarding the byukgan. Kishi does throw back to part 1 alot in LEAST EXPECTED moments.
    Last edited by psukkar; 06-08-2011 at 11:44 AM.

Sauske is a just a random nutcase, with the fucking sharingan. Other factors contributed to his hatred, oh I don't know his whole entire clan being exterminated by his loving brother. You can't really blame him..

Hell, Shisui Uchiha was a loving ninja wasn't he not? There could be Uchiha's with warmth in their hearts instead of hatred.. like Sauske's Mom.

All these kekkai genkai's are just kekkai genkai's they don't contribute to how much hatred you have.

Quote Originally Posted by Tobirama Senju View Post
    Sauske is a just a random nutcase, with the fucking sharingan. Other factors contributed to his hatred, oh I don't know his whole entire clan being exterminated by his loving brother. You can't really blame him..

Hell, Shisui Uchiha was a loving ninja wasn't he not? There could be Uchiha's with warmth in their hearts instead of hatred.. like Sauske's Mom.

All these kekkai genkai's are just kekkai genkai's they don't contribute to how much hatred you have.
    The sharingan clearly has shown evoution with regards to negative emotions. I mean the fact you have to experience a close loved one dieing to activate the MS is case in point.
    Last edited by psukkar; 06-10-2011 at 10:14 AM.

I do believe that there's no evil drawback from overusing the Byakugan. And if Byakugan does have an evil side, then that would be the sharingan evolving from it. Byakugan is said to be an all seeing eye, what do you think would happen to a person who can witness humanity in all his madness, violence, lust, pride and greed. It's either you sell your soul to hell and developed a Sharingan or face heavenwards, and developed a Rinnigan.
    UNLEASH THE GREEN BEAST OF KONOHA

Quote Originally Posted by Monte.Teacher View Post
    I do believe that there's no evil drawback from overusing the Byakugan. And if Byakugan does have an evil side, then that would be the sharingan evolving from it. Byakugan is said to be an all seeing eye, what do you think would happen to a person who can witness humanity in all his madness, violence, lust, pride and greed. It's either you sell your soul to hell and developed a Sharingan or face heavenwards, and developed a Rinnigan.
    Oh thats an intresting idea, the byukgan being neutral at first then the twos you could take in your life as shinobi good(rinnegan) and evil(sharingan).

There's diffiityl nothing in the manga to say its impossible.

Quote Originally Posted by psukkar View Post
    There's diffiityl nothing in the manga to say its impossible.
    True indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by psukkar View Post
    Oh thats an intresting idea, the byukgan being neutral at first then the twos you could take in your life as shinobi good(rinnegan) and evil(sharingan).
    Well, in the end they're only tools so I believe they're neither evil nor good. It's what you use it for that makes it good or evil. Nagato has Rinnegan but he used it for his own twisted sense of righteousness. I believe that the different level of Sharingans can be awaken without killing your closest relationship. I believe it can be awaken by experiencing life and loss the same way Nagato awaken his Rinigan. Some Uchihas simply used a method to create such experience by killing friends and families to accelerate the awakening. And the Eternal Sharingan can be acquired through the greatest demonstration of love and that is a sibling's self-sacrifice. I might have contradicted myself. ahehehe
    UNLEASH THE GREEN BEAST OF KONOHA

Quote Originally Posted by Monte.Teacher View Post
    True indeed.

Well, in the end they're only tools so I believe they're neither evil nor good. It's what you use it for that makes it good or evil. Nagato has Rinnegan but he used it for his own twisted sense of righteousness. I believe that the different level of Sharingans can be awaken without killing your closest relationship. I believe it can be awaken by experiencing life and loss the same way Nagato awaken his Rinigan. Some Uchihas simply used a method to create such experience by killing friends and families to accelerate the awakening. And the Eternal Sharingan can be acquired through the greatest demonstration of love and that is a sibling's self-sacrifice. I might have contradicted myself. ahehehe
    yea I think kakashi's MS can shed some light in this matter. I recall in an interview kishi was asked about it, but he said it was secrect. So i guess it must have some importance regarding how the sharingan works.

Personaly I doubt that the eyes ever change "sides" and they are just eyes, however powerful. The only thing I believe changes the evolution of the eyes is the person himself, if the person is evil he will simple learn dojutsu's that seems more powerful and evil.

We already know that MS can be awakened without killing your best friend/the person closest to you, because for Sasuke this is Naruto and he doesn't kill him, I too believe that this way of achieving it most likely is an "easier" way to do it or maybe just the way the Uchiaha's thought. Maybe the first one to do it awakened it after a power surge from watching he's friend die on the battlefield and later on people thought that this was the way since there was no one before him to get it and that was the way it happened.

About the EMS it's hard to say, so far no one have achieved it without the eyes of a sibling and there have bin no talk about it either. In most cases I doubt it have been through self sacrifice that people have achieved the EMS, but trough sher evil. I don't think Kishi plan to make it any other way, if he had planned to do it, Sasuke would have been the one to do it. Might even depend on how long the manga is going to last, if the war is the last of Naruto it will stay as it is, if we ever get to see another 200-300 episodes after the war, everything might happen, maybe our favorite generations kids will be the ones to reveal the truth(kinda joking, kinda not)